Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 194. (Read 547569 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Very close to release, you will se alot of interesting development that has and will happen. Nothing like before, and not seen in any other Ethereum fork. SHIFT is NOT about mergeing code from ethereum code base.

kudos
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Very close to release, you will se alot of interesting development that has and will happen. Nothing like before, and not seen in any other Ethereum fork. SHIFT is NOT about mergeing code from ethereum code base.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
We were conducting tests today about simply copy/pasting the keystore folder from V1 to V2 (if you're wondering what is the keystore, it's the folder containing your wallet file(s)). Everything is ok!

Relaunching should be happening in the coming week...
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Nice to see where this coin is going!
Glad I've hodl  Grin
Any updates ? Not sure weather to buy up the dump or sell

Website is almost done, block explorer for V2 is functional, it just needs an API for the total supply.
As for the coin itself, we're making progress in every possible way, and we're closer and closer from the relaunch.
Details to come in a better announcement.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Any updates ? Not sure weather to buy up the dump or sell
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I've restarted the pool, everything should be fine.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Any news from development

Topics discussed right now include mining rewards, optimizing the difficulty retarget and getting ready for the big releases.

We are currently very low on Nodes, there will be another post addressing that.
What software is current the link to    SHIFT NODE SOFTWARE v0.4.0 l  shows up as

ShiftWallet_0_9_3.dmg    shift wallet 0.9.3 with full transaction history via GUI    6 months ago
   shiftwallet_0.9.3_amd64.deb    shift wallet 0.9.3 with full transaction history via GUI    6 months ago
   shiftwallet_0_9_3.zip    shift wallet 0.9.3 with full transaction history via GUI    6 months ago

As it's stated, it's testnet! Only install if you're a tester!

https://github.com/shiftcurrency/shift-executables/tree/master/shift-v2.1.0-testnet

Topics discussed right now include mining rewards, optimizing the difficulty retarget and getting ready for the big releases.

What software is current the link to    SHIFT NODE SOFTWARE v0.4.0 l  shows up as

ShiftWallet_0_9_3.dmg    shift wallet 0.9.3 with full transaction history via GUI    6 months ago
   shiftwallet_0.9.3_amd64.deb    shift wallet 0.9.3 with full transaction history via GUI    6 months ago
   shiftwallet_0_9_3.zip    shift wallet 0.9.3 with full transaction history via GUI    6 months ago
Activity: 364
when will the available supply be available on CMC?

Working on it, it's among the top items for the person in charge of the block explorer!

how to mine this in solo?

That's what I was wondering, for Ubuntu.

There is a comprehensive guide very early on in the thread. I think somewhere on the first 10-20 pages..

Look through my posts, i frequently linked to it in the past.
I think Ethereum will hit $10.00  and Expanse will raise to about $5.00 so that should put Shift in around $2.00 . I might be way off but it sounds good i have all three coins

why EXP is superior to SHIFT?

we will see what SHIFT can do  soon.  

action speaks louder than words.
Didn't Say it was better Just worth more sold some for 1.34 per Exp .Shift hit .04 cent's and now it's getting lower i see a lot of sell orders that seems to be taking the price back down and not to much bitcoin on the buy side yet I'm holding more then 120,000 Shift so I'm not bad mouthing it .Exp just has more buying power behind it so far would love to see Shift do the same or even better.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
when will the available supply be available on CMC?
legendary
Activity: 1330
I think Ethereum will hit $10.00  and Expanse will raise to about $5.00 so that should put Shift in around $2.00 . I might be way off but it sounds good i have all three coins

why EXP is superior to SHIFT?

we will see what SHIFT can do  soon. 

action speaks louder than words.
I think Ethereum will hit $10.00  and Expanse will raise to about $5.00 so that should put Shift in around $2.00 . I might be way off but it sounds good i have all three coins
Damn didn`t bought more shift when was 3k now it is already x2.5

I'm Betting  it goes much higher then where it's at now
Jump to: