Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 196. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

This coin is amazing. I love Ethereum. SHIFT is going to go to a $250,000,000 market cap.

how high is the market cap at the moment ?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hopefully, this coin will reach at least 2$ a coin soon  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
How this guys will get the ethereum updates..? Are they forking it as fast as they come?

not only forking but upgrading.
Activity: 264
How this guys will get the ethereum updates..? Are they forking it as fast as they come?
legendary
Activity: 924
The price is climbing and net hash rate is increasing. We just need some smart contracts and big news from DEVs to fire up the momentum at the right time.
For any crypto traders, this is your best chance to jump on this training.  Smiley I dont want to say "I told you So" later!

Actually, SHF provides a great training ground for smart contracts! I should buckle down & learn it myself...
legendary
This coin is amazing....[etc]

Thanks for your enthusiasm! I have to admit: I feel a little chicken for selling half of my SHF at a little above 10'000 satoshis. But I got more than a double from my sell, so I'm playing with house money now. Grin
The price is climbing and net hash rate is increasing. We just need some smart contracts and big news from DEVs to fire up the momentum at the right time.
For any crypto traders, this is your best chance to jump on this training.  Smiley I dont want to say "I told you So" later!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

All it would take is for a big time investor to decide SHF is as good as Ethereum and putting in 1000 BTC. The price would fly so high. With all the excitement around Ethereum it's quite possible many big investors are starting to look at it.

legendary

Ethereum has proven to be way better than bitcoin. Better get on the SHF train. I know you might think it's too late but there is plenty more room for growth.

legendary

This coin is amazing. I love Ethereum. SHIFT is going to go to a $250,000,000 market cap.

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Activity: 458
Activity: 458
The one you're using is working fine.

Do this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13972404

Once I added the below node then the wallet started to sync.

admin.addPeer("enode://dfac27f4e14600a06480ee72d2d9a28c26805ac8cbc31e1d07225a49d5669f54f97ff9d88c20cd9ec2f148c8cb64861820eee8d235b79a3edceec0648fa9376b@178.33.228.14:53900")

I know you're problem is fixed now, but for people who still struggle, here's another useful help on the topic

Common Problems With Connectivity

Sometimes you just can't get connected. The most common reasons are as follows:
  • Your local time might be incorrect. An accurate clock is required to participate in the Ethereum network. Check your OS for how to resync your clock (example sudo ntpdate -s time.nist.gov) because even 12 seconds too fast can lead to 0 peers.
  • Some firewall configurations can prevent UDP traffic from flowing. You can use the static nodes feature or admin.addPeer() on the console to configure connections by hand.

To start geth without the discovery protocol, you can use the --nodiscover parameter. You only want this is you are running a test node or an experimental test network with fixed nodes.
legendary
Not sure how the market cap will respond if the reward gets less and the difficulty gets high at the same time. This will be kinda gambling either the price goes to Moon or flatten. But we will have to see.

To the extent that I'm gambling, I'm betting that the price will flatten temporarily.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The price is raising. I think this coin needs more miners to generate more coins and increase difficulty slightly to balance out the market in order to get stable price raise.

The mining reward will most likely be lesser in shift 2.0.0. We will also adjust the starting difficulty. We will soon give an announcement when we have have established a team. We are now 5 people and 2 pending that are in the process of being a team member. Right now everyone is working with the responsibility in their area(design, developing, servers etc) and we will see once everything sets how we will proceed.

This is pretty different since shift version one, the team will contain more people with a more diversified skill set.
Not sure how the market cap will respond if the reward gets less and the difficulty gets high at the same time. This will be kinda gambling either the price goes to Moon or flatten. But we will have to see.

this can go to 100k like expanse
The price is raising. I think this coin needs more miners to generate more coins and increase difficulty slightly to balance out the market in order to get stable price raise.

The mining reward will most likely be lesser in shift 2.0.0. We will also adjust the starting difficulty. We will soon give an announcement when we have have established a team. We are now 5 people and 2 pending that are in the process of being a team member. Right now everyone is working with the responsibility in their area(design, developing, servers etc) and we will see once everything sets how we will proceed.

This is pretty different since shift version one, the team will contain more people with a more diversified skill set.
legendary

Yeah, I saw that. I sold half my haunch, not because I've got anything against Shift but because I'm trying to get a little bit of trader's discipline under my belt.

(I'm still smarting over my earlier losses...)

Jump to: