Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 247. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What is avaliable amount of Shift and how many will be in total?

Hi,

the supply is ((Blocks * 3) + 250k). As of writing this totals ~450000 SHF.

A minimum of 2 Mill coins will be mined. After that holders can vote on how future distribution should be (Pow, PoS, Hybrid).

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
What is avaliable amount of Shift and how many will be in total?
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
Wallet version 3.....

Just lost 450 coins, 3/4 of my days mining

re started the wallet and watched it vanish....

Come on guys this is bad......... still not fixed....

So you unlock you wallet (your wallet will be locked within a certain amounts of minutes again), and give people access to it by opening up the RPC port to the public (explicitly setting the rpc server to listen on your external interface)? What do you think will happen?

I have heard 2 people in the entire ethereum community, shift and exp talk about this. Will not go into a discussion about this, maybe my co-workers will, but i will not. Seriously, its like leaving your wallet on the street then be surprised if money is gone when you walk back a little later. You must actively perform all this steps for this even being remotely possible. This is not in any way a default behaviour of ethereum nor shift as code base.

Regards
Joey

thats s bit of perception.

The wallet is locked
I am solo mining.

It happens some times when you restart the wallet.

Not sure why you wont clarify this or pm me if you wish, I have lost nearly 2000 coins now. I try to send them to the exchange to reduce the losses, I got caught out as I let it go for 24 hours thinking this bug was fixed.

If someone stole it then it must be trace in blockchain, explorer can show that, if you was on wrong fork then its your fault mostly
ethereum know sometimes to lose all peers and it must be checked while solo mining
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Wallet version 3.....

So you unlock you wallet (your wallet will be locked within a certain amounts of minutes again), and give people access to it by opening up the RPC port to the public (explicitly setting the rpc server to listen on your external interface)? What do you think will happen?

I have heard 2 people in the entire ethereum community, shift and exp talk about this. Will not go into a discussion about this, maybe my co-workers will, but i will not. Seriously, its like leaving your wallet on the street then be surprised if money is gone when you walk back a little later. You must actively perform all this steps for this even being remotely possible. This is not in any way a default behaviour of ethereum nor shift as code base.

Regards
Joey

The wallet is locked
I am solo mining.

Not sure why you wont clarify this or pm me if you wish, I have lost nearly 2000 coins now. I try to send them to the exchange to reduce the losses, I got caught out as I let it go for 24 hours thinking this bug was fixed.
you are probably not connected to any peers. And when you connect you lose coins because they are not mined on the right fork
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Wallet version 3.....

Regards
Joey

The wallet is locked
I am solo mining.

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Wallet version 3.....

Regards
Joey
Activity: 311
Wallet version 3.....

are you mining locally or pool?
Activity: 44
Wallet version 3.....

Activity: 428
Inactivity: 8963
Few loose thoughts:
It looks like someone is trying to accumulate more coins and is testing how high price can be moved before it drops again. Resistance to go up seems to be weaker than i expected or someone pushed harder than he should if he intend to buy cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1008
I see way less dump in this last few days, slowly recovering from a down term lets see how the upcoming developments help the price and the coin exposure.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
good to have bittrex up and runing again, time to buy some more.
Activity: 599
No matter how many advantages might be found here.

Without proper block explorer will not ride far away from here.

That is the key how clever DevTeam  are. Wish them all best - publish new brillant explorer.

Anyway, in the meantime all users of SHIF may do something helpful, let Poloniex Exchange hear our demand. RT this reasonable demand:

In the works! Smiley

Good to know.

Has anyone made a profit calculator?

Dont mine it because if it profitable or not  - but Only mine it if you want to be part of some thing bigger Smiley
Activity: 518

That is the key how clever DevTeam  are. Wish them all best - publish new brillant explorer.

Anyway, in the meantime all users of SHIF may do something helpful, let Poloniex Exchange hear our demand. RT this reasonable demand:

In the works! Smiley

Good to know.

Has anyone made a profit calculator?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Bittrex is UP!
oh wow already, did someone pay for it to be added or something...kinda surprised trex even added this without a proper explorer yet, kinda insane if you ask me but what ever trex has been going down hill for awhile now...

In the works! Smiley

Activity: 414

Activity: 16

This coin has 5x less coins than the other ethereum clone and is 3x cheaper. This is probably a pretty good buy right now.

And 11750000 less premined coins Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

This coin has 5x less coins than the other ethereum clone and is 3x cheaper. This is probably a pretty good buy right now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
@ocminer
Could you increase maximum threshold for automatic payouts? 20 SHF is so small atm

Yes, I will Do that soon

How have things been since 0.3.0 update? Any missing transactions?

Jump to: