Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 244. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

I'm interested in making a DApp. SHF is a great coin for miners. I can mine this coin and get a lot of coins without much hashing power. This coin is pretty cheap.

I just did the math
   Coin   time   diff   value   Metric
Exp   8   30   2450   133333   14.51243537
Shift   3   17   100   16004   28.24235294
eth   4   15   5765   376327   17.40743568

Shift is (measured in coin*value/(diff*time) currently about 2x profitable (subject to change any second)
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I'm interested in making a DApp. SHF is a great coin for miners. I can mine this coin and get a lot of coins without much hashing power. This coin is pretty cheap.

Activity: 458
Merit: 250
Good job on the block explorer!
Activity: 364
Since some inquiries about slack invites are rolling in I wanted to ask if anyone else is interested?

Trying to do some community building and enable people to get close to the source Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Liking the new explorer, is time to rise!
Activity: 840
Grats on the nice looking blockexplorer guys! The etherchain guys have a nice product and do good work. Smiley

Yes they are quite good. Again, I would like to personally thank etherchain guys for their great work.

You have a great blog by the way, the tumblr guys really do have a great platform.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
ocminer have you considered limiting pool enrollment? I know that would mean lower fees for you but as of now your Shift and Expanse pools are hogging a good deal of the networks, not to mention centralizing the control of the blockchain.

As for everyone else, it's not all that hard to mine to a local client, and you don't need a lot of hashrate to do it either.

I'm in contact with a few pools already which should be launching pretty soon ... At least I've heard about testing for EXP, so that shouldn't be a big issue much longer.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Grats on the nice looking blockexplorer guys! The etherchain guys have a nice product and do good work. Smiley
Activity: 360
Token
ocminer have you considered limiting pool enrollment? I know that would mean lower fees for you but as of now your Shift and Expanse pools are hogging a good deal of the networks, not to mention centralizing the control of the blockchain.

As for everyone else, it's not all that hard to mine to a local client, and you don't need a lot of hashrate to do it either.
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
What now dev?

We will of course continue with development like we have stated from the start. New wallet is coming out soon, and alot of other plans are in work.

Kind regards
Activity: 578
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 364
Wow, great job on the explorer! (I just wish etherchain would use actual timestamps instead of the reddit-style ambiguous "2 days ago" stuff!) Besides that, it's top notch.

Big thanks going out to Etherchain for his work and for being a swell guy Wink
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Wow, great job on the explorer! (I just wish etherchain would use actual timestamps instead of the reddit-style ambiguous "2 days ago" stuff!) Besides that, it's top notch.
Which timestamps do you refer to? Besides the frontpage all timestamps on the site show the full date & time.

I see individual blocks have timestamps but when you look at transactions/mined blocks on account pages it just says "1 day ago" etc. I'm just very used to blockchain.info style explorers perhaps.

Thanks, those timestamps were not changed. It is fixed now.
Token
Which timestamps do you refer to? Besides the frontpage all timestamps on the site show the full date & time.

I see individual blocks have timestamps but when you look at transactions/mined blocks on account pages it just says "1 day ago" etc. I'm just very used to blockchain.info style explorers perhaps.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Hi quality block explorer. its not open source though is it?

Token
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Right on for the Block Explorer.... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
It looks like Christopher Franko is one of the most respected people in crypto and has tons of connections. He has friends at every exchange. SHF will get added to poloniex soon. Just keep telling them to add it. Poloniex is where the volume is at. We need on it if we want to grow super fast.

Yup... defaced is a good guy.

EDIT: Ah, congrats for the explorer... finally. Smiley
Jump to: