Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 242. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

A block explorer <- Check
A website <- In development
A unique genesis block <- Check
A compiled wallet <- Compiled and with GUI

We also conduct a thorough code review before a coin is added on our exchange. In addition, we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and above all else, innovation.

As the first Ethereum fork in existence I think everyone agrees we fulfill the "soft" requirements too Wink

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I bought 1 BTC of the volume today. This coin is so cheap.
Activity: 266
Strong buy support on bittrex

yes things are getting better now.
 we  need  Poloniex  , that  is the  biggest  exchange  now !

dev  ,pleaes  call this  exchange ,we need it !

please  everyone  support that ,let dev  know !

Yeah. It would be great. Lets not hurry though. We are here to stay. Our team got a genuine interest in developing Shift and cryptos in general.

Kind regards

here is  the condition :
   "How can I get a coin listed on Poloniex?
You can submit your request using our Coin Request Form.

Poloniex reviews coin submissions and makes decisions based on several criteria. Where applicable, a coin must have:

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet
We also conduct a thorough code review before a coin is added on our exchange. In addition, we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and above all else, innovation. If you feel your coin is truly innovative, we want to hear about it.

Poloniex never requests payments to list coins. If you are contacted by any party soliciting payments while claiming to represent Poloniex, please notify us at [email protected] immediately.

here  is  the  request  link :https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

"

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Closing in on 80 000 blocks. With a reward of 3 shift + uncles, we will most likely pass pre mine today or tomorrow Smiley Well done miners. God speed.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Excellent mining going on. Is anyone thinking of cloning Augur for SHIFT? Maybe use it for something useful like sports betting.

Oh, nice!

You're linking to the old block explorer. Check the first page we have a new one.

Also you're missing coin totals. It would be nice to see this fixed. It's broken on coinmarketcap too.

Hey,

just sent a request to CMC today and PMed them here a few hrs ago. Haven't heard back yet.

Need to know if they can make it work with the new block explorer or if we need to extend it.

dev need poloniex

Check a few posts above. We are aware of that.

If you want to help, let them know there is demand Smiley

Activity: 315
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
Looking good on the volume, lets get it!  Grin
legendary
Oh, nice!

You're linking to the old block explorer. Check the first page we have a new one.

Also you're missing coin totals. It would be nice to see this fixed. It's broken on coinmarketcap too.

Oh, nice!

I really want to get on poloniex before the other 100 etheruem clones come out.  I think quick movement is required to get this coin at a different level than all of the next clones.

We have just put in a second request based on community demand and to include the new block explorer.

We know Poloniex is a good exchange and a secure home for coins, but we do not want to pressure them. The decision has to be theirs.

If you want SHF listed on Polo let them know too. Tweet, request or contact them in their chatbox Smiley

legendary

SHF is pretty hot but maybe doesn't have the volume. If someone has an extra $20 to spend on bittrex fees they should fake 50 BTC worth of volume. If you do it well enough Poloniex might not notice and they will add SHF thinking its good volume. Getting on poloniex could never get some real SHF volume going on.

Sneaky moves. I bet polo would realize its fake volume if someone did fake the volume.

Or they use a trade bot too...

I really want to get on poloniex before the other 100 etheruem clones come out.  I think quick movement is required to get this coin at a different level than all of the next clones.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

SHF is pretty hot but maybe doesn't have the volume. If someone has an extra $20 to spend on bittrex fees they should fake 50 BTC worth of volume. If you do it well enough Poloniex might not notice and they will add SHF thinking its good volume. Getting on poloniex could never get some real SHF volume going on.

Sneaky moves. I bet polo would realize its fake volume if someone did fake the volume.

Or they use a trade bot too...
When the pow ends?

Hey HeXaN,

the PoW period will last until 2 Mill coins have been mined.

After that the community votes if SHIFT stays PoW, switches to PoS or adopts a hybrid model.

Hybrid model would be best IMO and 10 M coins in total amount.

Well this will be your decision when we reach 2 Mill Wink

legendary

SHF seems to be growing today. Nice price movement upwards and more volume.

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
When the pow ends?

Hey HeXaN,

After that the community votes if SHIFT stays PoW, switches to PoS or adopts a hybrid model.

Hybrid model would be best IMO and 10 M coins in total amount.
When the pow ends?

Hey HeXaN,

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Jump to: