Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 245. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
No matter how many advantages might be found here.

Without proper block explorer will not ride far away from here.

That is the key how clever DevTeam  are. Wish them all best - publish new brillant explorer.

Anyway, in the meantime all users of SHIF may do something helpful, let Poloniex Exchange hear our demand. RT this reasonable demand:

They added EXP, but not SHIFT. WTF?

Hehe. Seems like it. Its going to be OK snortex:)

It looks like Christopher Franko is one of the most respected people in crypto and has tons of connections. He has friends at every exchange. SHF will get added to poloniex soon. Just keep telling them to add it. Poloniex is where the volume is at. We need on it if we want to grow super fast.

We will update our request with Poloniex since we have the block explorer for transparency now.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

That is the key how clever DevTeam  are. Wish them all best - publish new brillant explorer.

Anyway, in the meantime all users of SHIF may do something helpful, let Poloniex Exchange hear our demand. RT this reasonable demand:

It looks like Christopher Franko is one of the most respected people in crypto and has tons of connections. He has friends at every exchange. SHF will get added to poloniex soon. Just keep telling them to add it. Poloniex is where the volume is at. We need on it if we want to grow super fast.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Special announcement:

We have a new (complete) block explorer!

You can find it at:

https://shift.etherchain.org/

what are the addresses to which sent the premine?

As far as I know the premine is currently held by 4 people.

Joey (core dev), Almindor (GUI Wallet), Teka (PR & Community) and me (Design & Community).

I do not exactly know where or how much each of the others has so before I say any wrong numbers I only speak for myself.

I have been sent 50k coins, the account is 0x434459a0b859d812a5127bd61e51fc71c98b3825. From there I have paid out 2200 SHF for the first Block Explorer by AltSheets (which sadly didn't last long) and 1 SHF as a "test transaction" to his account. Also I have paid 2000 SHF to myself for running costs. Those were sent to Bittrex but have not been sold.

I'm sure the others can fill in their details too.

As we stated we will be looking for a reputable escrow or DAPP solution to lock a certain amount. However this is not my decision to make.

thanks!
We will wait for others

I started of by holding 30,000 (plus 27 which were mine, sent them to the wrong address by accident) at the following adress https://shift.etherchain.org/account/0xed9533a376d369badda4546f6834cd3f557a7563 .

4500 went to eitherchain for the block explorer
1800 were 7 hours of work consisting of web development.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Special announcement:

You can find it at:

Joey (core dev), Almindor (GUI Wallet), Teka (PR & Community) and me (Design & Community).

I do not exactly know where or how much each of the others has so before I say any wrong numbers I only speak for myself.

I have been sent 50k coins, the account is 0x434459a0b859d812a5127bd61e51fc71c98b3825. From there I have paid out 2200 SHF for the first Block Explorer by AltSheets (which sadly didn't last long) and 1 SHF as a "test transaction" to his account. Also I have paid 2000 SHF to myself for running costs. Those were sent to Bittrex but have not been sold.

As we stated we will be looking for a reputable escrow or DAPP solution to lock a certain amount. However this is not my decision to make.

thanks!
We will wait for others
The Shift Team
Special announcement:

You can find it at:

The Shift Team
Special announcement:

You can find it at:

AMEN!
Finally Wink

We hear you.

This should be more than sufficient until we have time to develop our own (more decentralized) solution.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Special announcement:

You can find it at:

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Special announcement:

You can find it at:

AMEN!
Finally Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Special announcement:

You can find it at:

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
mining EXP now. later.

Diff is so high man. You should mine SHF...mining exp now is exactly like buying at the top of a pump Wink
The Shift Team
mining EXP now. later.

Pretty interesting stuff. People should check your post history. You dont really know what you want right? Sometimes you want to mine EXP, other times you are angry of their 11 million premine.

Makes no sense really.
The Shift Team
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes they added exp on poloniex, cryptsy and trex
The Shift Team

Activity: 814
Merit: 1001

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Premines that are transparent can be alright. Is giving 100% of coins to miners a good thing? maybe. we will see. its not good if all coins do the exact same thing. you gotta figure out what works by trying new things.

Maybe someone can make a DAPPs that ledgers the usage of the premine. Only time can tell how things will go and hope progress of innovation, even if a coin is cloned, with originality.

I agree about the transparency, so that will be on the agenda.

Right now we are working on the block explorer situation which should be solved very soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Premines that are transparent can be alright. Is giving 100% of coins to miners a good thing? maybe. we will see. its not good if all coins do the exact same thing. you gotta figure out what works by trying new things.

Maybe someone can make a DAPPs that ledgers the usage of the premine. Only time can tell how things will go and hope progress of innovation, even if a coin is cloned, with originality.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I see someone beat me to it, but welcome to Cryptsy. Don't forget you can sponsor Shift in the top banner of the page https://www.cryptsy.com/coinsponsors.

Happy Trading!

Thanks so much John!!!

Well I like Shift as it is all the good of Ethereum without the ICO seems like a strong community too. Just glad to have you guys.

Seems like the ICO hurt ETH a bit and it's reflective of the price recently. Also, one of their member just left recently, on good terms, but a disagreement on details of the project. Guess that goes with all businesses, not everyone will agree some times.

Agreed, and with the fact its open source technically any of the clones can immediately change to whatever they do. ICO's in general are bad. Shift by its own nature will be much more equally distributed.

Premines are fine, as long as they are reasonable and transparent. ICO, IPO and hedge funds of any type should stay in the stock market, ideally.
Jump to: