Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 272. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Nah it's not him
Completely different person similar name

Edit: Ann looks good.

Second that Cool

Everyone please make sure to follow https://twitter.com/shiftcurrency, as there is another, unofficial account with a similar name.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
From Russia with love

You are completely right with everything you say Smiley We are two core developers. Me (Joey), and Almindor. We have a few ideas that we will go through with, you will see Smiley And to be honest, it would be great to see a good valuation of Shift, but whatever it will become, we will continue with this project as a hobby.

Regards

joey hope not mean mozelesky

Nah it's not him
Completely different person similar name

Edit: Ann looks good.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10

You are completely right with everything you say Smiley We are two core developers. Me (Joey), and Almindor. We have a few ideas that we will go through with, you will see Smiley And to be honest, it would be great to see a good valuation of Shift, but whatever it will become, we will continue with this project as a hobby.

Regards

joey hope not mean mozelesky
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
From Russia with love
Haha,  wow Joey check PM.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
@shojayxt

Please look at ethereum info!
Genisis (60M Crowdsale+12M Other):   72,009,990.49 Ether
Generated From Mining:   932,484.43 Ether
Current Total Supply
72,942,474.93 Ether

99% premined private monopoly FFS!

only retard would buy eth now!

Sadly, it's not supply that influences prices. It's demand, usage, adoption and popularity that mostly influences the markets. People will looks pass large premines, if they deem a crypto is worthy in their eyes...

Sure but don`t forget manipulation, the party that hold ~70M is only one with agenda to keep the price up and make it like it good investment, but in reality ether can never have better price! (well I am 99% sure of it) :d

Adoption and popularity are direct influences by some form of manipulation....
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Price is so cheap. I'm surprised people actually sell. Kind of silly.

It's 10% the value of ethereum.  That's pretty rich for a clone of an untested and still unproven technology and a much higher percentage of value than any bitcoin clone.  

Right now it's just a clone that hasn't done anything except be the first so it's current value could be considered overpriced by many.  The 250,000 premine is also another concern for many people.  

There is no reason to be complaining about the value of SHIFT at this time.  I would be more concerned about the lack of volume because that shows that there are not many people interested in buying which means the only people interested are those that are mining and hoping for a big payday which means that they will likely sell as soon as they feel the price has peaked and that will in fact cause the price to fall rapidly when there is such low volume and absence of buyers.

And what good is this clone? Applications for Ethereum just not usable for Shift. Or yes?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
@shojayxt

Current Total Supply
72,942,474.93 Ether

So I mined SHIFT
but I agree for shift to success we soon should get the info how to major part of primine will be used, and way to have trusted control over it for future of shift

I agree.  It's amazing that they could raise so much capital and then release such an unfinished product that the majority of people would never be able to figure out.  I mined it when it launched only because I enjoy new technology.  I would never buy any ethereum and i stopped mining it once it was apparent that mining was just a waste of time.  I have some hashing power but nothing to compete with what descended on ethereum.  

I've mined some SHIFT but have moved my hashing to other things but will return to mining SHIFT at a later date depending on how things play out.
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
@shojayxt

Current Total Supply
72,942,474.93 Ether

Sadly, it's not supply that influences prices. It's demand, usage, adoption and popularity that mostly influences the markets. People will looks pass large premines, if they deem a crypto is worthy in their eyes...

Sure but don`t forget manipulation, the party that hold ~70M is only one with agenda to keep the price up and make it like it good investment, but in reality ether can never have better price! (well I am 99% sure of it) :d
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
I don't think etherum price should be used for SHIFT comparison. SHIFT has to stand on its own and maybe it will sooner or later but at 1,500BTC $350K market cap, it seems it skipped the very important baby steps for a sustainable price floor. Also 250k out of 2.5m makes the premine worth $35K

Besides, eth price is probably sustained by the larger investor whales, those who bought hundreds or thousands of btc worth, early btc adopter btc, those who can afford to invest thousands, have got more btc to 'protect' their investment.

These might be as good as the original but you can't claim the same or nearly the same price. All the research etc has value some how.
https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&biw=1920&bih=1063&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=chinese+knockoff+cars&oq=chinese+knockoff+cars&gs_l=img.3...0.0.0.23079.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.img..0.0.0.SCXKeZU_48g

Would like to see shift go far though, very far. We got one dox and he's got the skills apparently, curious to see the others.
The Shift Team

It's 10% the value of ethereum.  That's pretty rich for a clone of an untested and still unproven technology and a much higher percentage of value than any bitcoin clone.  

Right now it's just a clone that hasn't done anything except be the first so it's current value could be considered overpriced by many.  The 250,000 premine is also another concern for many people.  

There is no reason to be complaining about the value of SHIFT at this time.  I would be more concerned about the lack of volume because that shows that there are not many people interested in buying which means the only people interested are those that are mining and hoping for a big payday which means that they will likely sell as soon as they feel the price has peaked and that will in fact cause the price to fall rapidly when there is such low volume and absence of buyers.

The premine will be escrowed once the team is fully in place, in other words. There will be no single person controlling the funds. Other we cant argue with what you are saying, miners are selling, as expected.

Regards
@shojayxt

Current Total Supply
72,942,474.93 Ether

legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
@shojayxt

Current Total Supply
72,942,474.93 Ether

but I agree for shift to success we soon should get the info how to major part of primine will be used, and way to have trusted control over it for future of shift
@ShiftTeam
wrote you a PM 2 days ago...

Answered.

Thx

Added to http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shift/ , but it does not yet show the stats. They might need more info, especially a real time block explorer.

Also, you might want to put ocminer's pool on the OP.
The Shift Team
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Activity: 601
@ShiftTeam
wrote you a PM 2 days ago...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Its only first page.
http://s34-temporary-files.radikal.ru/d650b4b7201e4919bc10bc98b403f8b7/-88693455.jpg
Dev, how can we fix it?
Too much missed coins  Huh Huh Huh

The GUI wallet does not show "historical transactions".

Account balances will be fine however. Any transactions that happened when the GUI wallet was not running will be skipped until we add API in the backend to support historical transaction gets.

This is an ethereum API problem. They don't have any way to request transactions for a set of accounts only. If things go too slow I'll use a server to get that info for now.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Ocminer, please check your pool.
I didnt received any payouts between ~11063 to 12231 blocks (((
But in transactions area they shown but not delivered to my wallet (
Fix please. Thanks

check again, you should have new tx id's

I have seen this, you can PM me and we will try to figure out what has happened. Need more information, such as which TX hash/id. Get in touch with me asap.

Regards

There is already an open issue for ETH's geth :

https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/issues/1746

Same here, i have a workaround
Jump to: