Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 276. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Is there still a problem with the difficulty? Blocks times are like 60 seconds or more right now

No, not any problems with difficulty, its actually currently dropping. The blocktime can not solely be explained by difficulty, but more a combination of different metrics like propagation time through the network among other things.

Regards
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I guess I should use this bad news to try and buy cheap SHIFT
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is there still a problem with the difficulty? Blocks times are like 60 seconds or more right now
The Shift Team
When we release the new announcement and roadmap we will also present all team members by their nick here on bct Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
From Russia with love
3 new nodes added to the Shift Network

enode://36c4729fbe07521dbf8d307cae2b22c21bf4e2f96694fe422336b0e46be2f6fa495d84b5200be6d7dc85133a4b4559e6a89cde6695afee4ef88f7bec2450b96b                                                                                      

enode://69c92d61e34a72a2a1b584d5297d957c2e27cebd45deb62ae5c91b150273240a5940a4dc816b47bd765276c728652c7641468d0261214b46c3e997427e68ba61

enode://07f66ea5e4f44d1c7320d2d32e116aac925508b555a8e05161921259c921ab7141b3853dc6f9fd7813a106ce18a488fe35dab839eb90daf270877c72e12056fb

Taking offline since Joey can't honor agreements
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

All Ethereum based wallets need to be unlocked before sending a transaction(s).

Since the tx is green, it's probably sent and still need confirmation if being sent to an exchange (Usually 750 confirmations, which is rough 3 to 5 hours some times depending on network block times).

shift is going fast to bleutrade
The Shift Team
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Is this an official shift twitter account?

https://twitter.com/SHIFTcoin
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
I have nothing against "we soon to have crypto world for total noobs! one click solution"

But to moan for new coin for two commands for mining, and GUI that ask of you to first unlock wallet before you sand it, is plain lazy!

Get a grip noobs and be real! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
This is for linux geeks without a life, not for normal people.  Undecided

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You made me laugh so hard. Jesus christ. Hahahaha.

Moron. The wallet is the easy part. Try to mine with a 280x and you're in trouble.

Great. And where it will go? From geek to geek who can use this? Nice. Go and tell random people outside about your consoles.

If you can't use the console, you're just plain stupid. Come on man, it's just a couple commands. If you can't memorize that you'd better go work in a chicken-factory or something.
Activity: 36

Moron. The wallet is the easy part. Try to mine with a 280x and you're in trouble.

Mining was easy...  As ETHEREUM, SHIFT doesn't have the more friendly-wallet...
Activity: 14
Minor GUI wallet bug found. Wallet crashes when i'm typing "," instead of "." in "value" field. For example 12,34 instead of 12.34

http://i62.tinypic.com/8zh45v.jpg

Thanks. This is a locale bug I think. The value field shouldn't accept "," but I had a hard time getting it to not "localize" itself.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Great. And where it will go? From geek to geek who can use this? Nice. Go and tell random people outside about your consoles.
Activity: 14

I want to address this question. It is true, there are some string replacements (or rebranding is we call it). The most of it is actually not done. The hard part was to understand how this all was tied together. I can assure you, the amount spent in the source code is more than just a, sed -i 's/eth/shf/g' thing. This is not bitcoin anymore, this is new thinking. Totally different, and you must understand it else you can not do any develop.

The wallet is in house coded by Almindor, a great dev, you can google Aleš Katona. You will soon start see development when we have catched up with all that happened. This is have been a hobby project all from the start.
We do not expect anything. We continue because we like the challange and its fun Smiley

Kind regards

Cheesy  Have fun then!  Have nothing against a bunch of kids having fun!

one of those that you called "kids", developed the gui wallet for ethereum  Wink

I'm gonna be a horrible 31 soon. Get off my lawn! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
From Russia with love
On an exchange sweet Smiley
This is absolutely NOT user friendly wallet.

Tried to send from GUI wallet, asking password, pressing Send, nothing happens.
Tried from native console

eth.sendTransaction({from: 'myaddress', to: 'exchange', value: xxx

Showing green tx and... nothing happens.

My oldest pair of socks is less tired than this complaint.

How can you walk with this?

Asks for password? You have to unlock your account. Write down the account in the To field and press send.

All Ethereum based wallets need to be unlocked before sending a transaction(s).

Since the tx is green, it's probably sent and still need confirmation if being sent to an exchange (Usually 750 confirmations, which is rough 3 to 5 hours some times depending on network block times).

3-5 hours  Huh Shocked but balance is still not changed...
Activity: 518

My oldest pair of socks is less tired than this complaint.

Time for some bleach on them socks...lmfao
Jump to: