Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 270. (Read 547569 times)

legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
  how many coin will be  supply on  shift , do anyone  know ?

there wll be a voting at 2M if mining will be prolonged, I presume it might happen once and thats it...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
  how many coin will be  supply on  shift , do anyone  know ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I reported problem with TX and eth ++ client ~2 month ago at their github, .... I don`t get how basic functions are not tested...
then I started using althzero which worked more or less for transfers and geth later

Yeah, this isnt like small bugs, they are quite severe imho, but we knew this risk when we forked it so.

Any progress on DAPPS for SHIFT?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Trading re-enabled.

Let's get some more SHIFT!
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
I reported problem with TX and eth ++ client ~2 month ago at their github, .... I don`t get how basic functions are not tested...
then I started using althzero which worked more or less for transfers and geth later

Yeah, this isnt like small bugs, they are quite severe imho, but we knew this risk when we forked it so.
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
It's disabled on Bittrex, any info?

Working on it. Unfortunately this can be related to another bug that exists in Ethereum just as the one the other day which resulted in infinite increase in difficuly. We will get back to you once we are sure and have a patch for it. I know its very sensitive to criticise someone elses code, but ethereum has alot of things that can be done better right now. But thats all expected since its new Smiley

Came here to ask about that. Good to see dev is already on top of things!

Probably is a bug... ETH is disabled too on Bittrex.
Any idea what is wrong? Should we update wallets/miners?

It might come to that yes. Yes, we are almost certain what is wrong. A tx does not get inserted into blockchain, but a certain function in eth/shf says it does.

This is what I've posted already on the last page - even with a link to the github issue @ eth... Smiley
The Shift Team

Working on it. Unfortunately this can be related to another bug that exists in Ethereum just as the one the other day which resulted in infinite increase in difficuly. We will get back to you once we are sure and have a patch for it. I know its very sensitive to criticise someone elses code, but ethereum has alot of things that can be done better right now. But thats all expected since its new Smiley

It might come to that yes. Yes, we are almost certain what is wrong. A tx does not get inserted into blockchain, but a certain function in eth/shf says it does, to make it simple. There are of course reasons may this may occur. But we are better safe than sorry.
Activity: 271
Merit: 251

This is the first ETH clone so you know the dev is on top of stuff and has skills.

I was wondering why it took so long and I'm still wondering why there aren't more. Guess this really isn't as easy as forking a standard POS and slapping a new logo on it.

Read back and saw the first bug inherited from ETH got fixed immediately.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

This is the first ETH clone so you know the dev is on top of stuff and has skills.

The Shift Team

Activity: 458
Merit: 250
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
Interesting 45 pages of thread. 4 days ago there were only 10 pages. Community starts growing?
looks like its getting bigger, better not to be late

What do you mean by not to be late? Do you think this coin will be another pump&dump clone?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Noticed that diff has been falling along with the price.

Let's hit the mines, guys. Don't wanna let the dumpers acquire all the coins! Grin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Bittrex sucks!

Everyone thinks if a coin gets listed on Bittrex that it is a scam. We better focus on getting on poloniex or cryptsy.

...I heard the same for Cryptsy...

Poloniex is the best exchange at the moment....
I think this coin never hit Poloniex.

Get some positive energy, SHIFT will probably not get on poloniex soon, maybe when this coin builds a bigger community.We have already started great!  Grin

I don't think there is an urgency to get listed on Poloniex by any means necessary. If things progress and the devs deliver it'll go there eventually, Polo has a nice sense for quality coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Interesting 45 pages of thread. 4 days ago there were only 10 pages. Community starts growing?
looks like its getting bigger, better not to be late
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
Jump to: