Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 278. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Minor GUI wallet bug found. Wallet crashes when i'm typing "," instead of "." in "value" field. For example 12,34 instead of 12.34

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
where i can get shift wallet on windows
I was downloaded etherwall and didnt found shift wallet windows gui
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Ooops !!!  Suprnova finds about 90% of blocks.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
good coin
add bittrex when prices 1SHF = 0.008btc Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
already on a exchange. Smiley That was fast, tnx!  Grin
Cheesy -- what? now that you mined them, you don't went them anymore? Typical. SOooo 2014. To the moon! "Kids, put your crypto down and come eat!"

Who said that I will sell them? lol Crazy grandpa, go take some medicine... haha
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
@nerioseole

IPO and premine will NEVER sercure the network, ethereum IPO was 60+12 millions! ppl mining and securing network now hold ~1%, is that secure

ethereum russian team is all about greed and manupulation

ETH -> RIPPLE = scam!

That ethereum being inovative thing does not change that it is in hold by ONE group which primined it ALL!

If they had premined 30%.... BUT no greedy ppl primined 99%! FFS

In the past we sow that new inovative coins failed, ethereum with his selfish distribution can have same fate... fork or not any decent, well balanced, and fair fork might win in the end, ppl are not stupid (well they are but there is a limit to stupidity)
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
FIRST EXCHANGE: BLEUTRADE https://bleutrade.com/exchange/SHF

2 days old coin and it's already on a exchange. Smiley That was fast, tnx!  Grin
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

I want to address this question. It is true, there are some string replacements (or rebranding is we call it). The most of it is actually not done. The hard part was to understand how this all was tied together. I can assure you, the amount spent in the source code is more than just a, sed -i 's/eth/shf/g' thing. This is not bitcoin anymore, this is new thinking. Totally different, and you must understand it else you can not do any develop.

The wallet is in house coded by Almindor, a great dev, you can google Aleš Katona. You will soon start see development when we have catched up with all that happened. This is have been a hobby project all from the start.
We do not expect anything. We continue because we like the challange and its fun Smiley

Kind regards

Cheesy  Have fun then!  Have nothing against a bunch of kids having fun!

Hehe i wish i was a kid still, then i would probably have more hair on the head and not this bowl on my belly:p thx man

Edit: now i will be off from the forum a while. must catch up since yesterday and even the day before. thx everyone
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I want to address this question. It is true, there are some string replacements (or rebranding is we call it). The most of it is actually not done. The hard part was to understand how this all was tied together. I can assure you, the amount spent in the source code is more than just a, sed -i 's/eth/shf/g' thing. This is not bitcoin anymore, this is new thinking. Totally different, and you must understand it else you can not do any develop.

The wallet is in house coded by Almindor, a great dev, you can google Aleš Katona. You will soon start see development when we have catched up with all that happened. This is have been a hobby project all from the start.
We do not expect anything. We continue because we like the challange and its fun Smiley

Kind regards

Cheesy  Have fun then!  Have nothing against a bunch of kids having fun!

The dev has stated this from the beginning. Don't see a problem with it at all.

If people are here to mine and expect it to get to $10 per coin to sale and it does not happen then you have no one to blame but yourselves.

I think everything have been really decent so far. With no promises up front on the devs end.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Kind regards

Cheesy  Have fun then!  Have nothing against a bunch of kids having fun!

one of those that you called "kids", developed the gui wallet for ethereum  Wink
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
Finally I got my solo mining up and running (or so I thought...)
I keep finding blocks but my coins disappear. I also tried purging
roaming/shift folder and start from scratch - same thing... Here is a screenshot:
(kept checking my balance)

EDIT: my BAT file:
Code:
shift-windows-amd64.exe --rpc --rpcaddr 192.168.1.220 --shiftbase 0xce50a8dad59243b21013b8dce2bc59dc85781515 console

That is not you finding blocks. That is geth loading the blockchain.

From what I got - I mined block #9240, am I wrong?

EDIT: It would've been nice to have a block explorer...

When you mine a block you should see something like this - Mined block #.

Well that is exactly what I see - take a closer look at the sreenshot. I can grab a lot of screens like that and they are all orphans...
I give up... I cant deal with that anymore..
The Shift Team

You think they can keep the price up for a year....  Grin
I don`t think so
They won't - since everybody knows that the current price is not realistic.  Ether is just fuel for the platform - but the engines have yet to be build.

Ethereum is a platform, not a currency.  

SHIFT thinks they are a currency and wants to piggy back on the speculation around Ethereum - but find-and-replacing in Ethereum code:
-   "ethereum" for "shiftcurrency"
-  "go-ethereum" for "shift"
-  "eth" for "shf"
-   ... and so on.  

And with SHIFT giving themselves 250k coins at genesis block (pre-mine?) without doing any new coding whatsoever... really?  

Kind regards
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
The thing is we could be buying 1 coin from a 2M supply and if they decide to increase supply to 25M that would take our 1 value to .08 shares instead of 1

I can't find another risk indicator besides market cap at the moment to calculate an investment risk. 30k for 2M puts it at 600BTC or $138K - 30K for 25M is 7500BTC or $1,723,350  let's be real, we got only a clone right now, not until the talent and commitment from the devs is proven will it make sense to choose shift over something else and that comes with time, not promises but time and results - putting this at hundreds of thousands market cap on inception is insane.

*edited bad pre-mine math*

Hi sir

I want to address this again. The holders of shift will be able to vote after 2M mined. I doubt that people want that kind of inflation that they decide 25M. Would not make any sense. And i fully agree, its a risk. But we want more decentralization when it comes to market and so on.

Regards

One thing is for sure, you and your team seem to have the right attitude so far.
The Shift Team
The thing is we could be buying 1 coin from a 2M supply and if they decide to increase supply to 25M that would take our 1 value to .08 shares instead of 1

I can't find another risk indicator besides market cap at the moment to calculate an investment risk. 30k for 2M puts it at 600BTC or $138K - 30K for 25M is 7500BTC or $1,723,350  let's be real, we got only a clone right now, not until the talent and commitment from the devs is proven will it make sense to choose shift over something else and that comes with time, not promises but time and results - putting this at hundreds of thousands market cap on inception is insane.

*edited bad pre-mine math*

Hi sir

I want to address this again. The holders of shift will be able to vote after 2M mined. I doubt that people want that kind of inflation that they decide 25M. Would not make any sense. And i fully agree, its a risk. But we want more decentralization when it comes to market and so on.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 814
Merit: 1001
roaming/shift folder and start from scratch - same thing... Here is a screenshot:

Code:
shift-windows-amd64.exe --rpc --rpcaddr 192.168.1.220 --shiftbase 0xce50a8dad59243b21013b8dce2bc59dc85781515 console

That is not you finding blocks. That is geth loading the blockchain.

From what I got - I mined block #9240, am I wrong?

EDIT: It would've been nice to have a block explorer...
When you mine a block you should see something like this - Mined block #.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Code:

Your block got orphaned

Block Number   9240
Miner                   0xe787e65402d887641e7ffdc75ba8f6676833767d

http://www.mydocker.xyz:8000/#/block/9240

Damn... I get a lot of blocks like that and all of them are orphans? Is this normal?
I mean - it's normal to have orphans, but that is a lot....

I only see one mined block in that screenshot.  7th line down where it says "mined block".
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
darn, it hits exchange, i dont even sure that im mining it right
Activity: 271
Merit: 251

Code:

Your block got orphaned

Block Number   9240
Miner                   0xe787e65402d887641e7ffdc75ba8f6676833767d

http://www.mydocker.xyz:8000/#/block/9240

Damn... I get a lot of blocks like that and all of them are orphans? Is this normal?
I mean - it's normal to have orphans, but that is a lot....
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Jump to: