Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 279. (Read 547569 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Finally I got my solo mining up and running (or so I thought...)
I keep finding blocks but my coins disappear. I also tried purging
roaming/shift folder and start from scratch - same thing... Here is a screenshot:
(kept checking my balance)

EDIT: my BAT file:
Code:
shift-windows-amd64.exe --rpc --rpcaddr 192.168.1.220 --shiftbase 0xce50a8dad59243b21013b8dce2bc59dc85781515 console

Your block got orphaned

Block Number   9240
Miner                   0xe787e65402d887641e7ffdc75ba8f6676833767d

http://www.mydocker.xyz:8000/#/block/9240
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Is this the first fork of eth?

Yes it is AND it has a GUI wallet with a developer.

Looks decent I'm surprised not on an exchange yet did the community contact Poloniex or not yet.
Activity: 756

Yes it is AND it has a GUI wallet with a developer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 560
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
SOLO MINERS UPDATE YOUR WALLET TO NEWEST CRITICAL VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS

Most solo miners are still on old wallet, are they blind or.... pool is pushing diff down and they push it back up Sad

Activity: 654
Merit: 250
Looking to buy some Shift, PM me your offers if you'd like.

Okay, offers have been all over the place. I am offering .0003 per shift. Up to 2 BTC worth.

I think .0015 to .002 per SHF is more of a fair price....But your free to set you ideals prices....

add bittrex
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SHF
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
roaming/shift folder and start from scratch - same thing... Here is a screenshot:

Code:
shift-windows-amd64.exe --rpc --rpcaddr 192.168.1.220 --shiftbase 0xce50a8dad59243b21013b8dce2bc59dc85781515 console

That is not you finding blocks. That is geth loading the blockchain.

From what I got - I mined block #9240, am I wrong?

EDIT: It would've been nice to have a block explorer...

No, you are right. You said blocks, as in plural. Probably needs to confirm, dunno. Sorry.

Edit: did you set your coinbase?

Said blocks because it's tens of them - I just posted a screeny with one. Look at my bat file - that is setting the coinbase, right?

Honestly, I don't know. It looks right but I used the web3.eth.coinbase
command on mine to set the coinbase. I am not using a .bat to run the wallet. I just run it as: shift-windows-amd64.exe --rpc console.

For ethminer I just use:

ethminer.exe -G -F http://127.0.0.1:53901

ethiminer communicates with the wallet and I have found blocks that are now in my balance.
Activity: 271
Merit: 251

Code:

No, you are right. You said blocks, as in plural. Probably needs to confirm, dunno. Sorry.

Said blocks because it's tens of them - I just posted a screeny with one. Look at my bat file - that is setting the coinbase, right?
legendary

Code:

Code:

legendary

Code:

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
The thing is we could be buying 1 coin from a 2M supply and if they decide to increase supply to 25M that would take our 1 value to .08 shares instead of 1

I can't find another risk indicator besides market cap at the moment to calculate an investment risk. 30k for 2M puts it at 600BTC or $138K - 30K for 25M is 7500BTC or $1,723,350  let's be real, we got only a clone right now, not until the talent and commitment from the devs is proven will it make sense to choose shift over something else and that comes with time, not promises but time and results - putting this at hundreds of thousands market cap on inception is insane.

*edited bad pre-mine math*

Code:
legendary

Okay, offers have been all over the place. I am offering .0003 per shift. Up to 2 BTC worth.

I think .0015 to .002 per SHF is more of a fair price....But your free to set you ideals prices....

I guess the difficulty did spike, it is hard to tell what people will be mining now that they patched the client. If my desktop mined hundreds of them overnight I figured my offer was generous. But, yes I probably won't be getting many offers now. Still buying this is high risk right now, especially not knowing what percentage of the premine the devs will end up with. I will pay 0.00075 per shift. If no one want to sell at that price, so be it. I will just take what I can mine.

The genesis block says 250k, no more or less. Anything else, the devs are mining just like the rest of us, if they choose too.

Yes, I was not very clear. I mean we don't know what percentage the 250K coins will make up of the total POW coins. We know that it will be at least 2 million mined. That is not the only risk of buying into any new thing of course. But as I said, I pulled my cards off ETH to mine this so I think it is worth that much at least.
Activity: 518

I guess the difficulty did spike, it is hard to tell what people will be mining now that they patched the client. If my desktop mined hundreds of them overnight I figured my offer was generous. But, yes I probably won't be getting many offers now. Still buying this is high risk right now, especially not knowing what percentage of the premine the devs will end up with. I will pay 0.00075 per shift. If no one want to sell at that price, so be it. I will just take what I can mine.

The genesis block says 250k, no more or less. Anything else, the devs are mining just like the rest of us, if they choose too.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Looking to buy SHIFT.
legendary

Jump to: