Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 33. (Read 547553 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How does this stand up to MAID?

Better tech, in production use q4 2017 , still lower MCap, so high profits reasonable. For tech details simply join Ryver Chat
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
How does this stand up to MAID?
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Also how close are we on the road map? Are there any competitors?

The mainnet launch of Phantom should happen by EOY. Nearest competitor is probably MAID.
Activity: 47
Also how close are we on the road map? Are there any competitors?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Question...I love the idea but since everything is so decentralized and no creative control, how do you stop illegal content from being posted?

When I asked the devs this question, they said that hashes can be blacklisted. I believe this can be done by community consensus. So my understanding is that files and websites hosted on Shift are "uncensorable" in the respect that a malicious actor or government, etc. cannot target any centralized server or source as a potential failure point to remove or block content.

If it can be done by community consensus what are the rules for the voting process as to which content might be blacklisted and which might be not?
Activity: 31
Hey... I think it is a good time to buy into this project... not bad idea of decentralized internet plus could get rewarded for the holding believe into the project.  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
Great project. I think he will have great success next year. Great team. Sometimes I read on their website the category what was done for the month. The most important events I think it's very cool that so write.
I'm already more than half hold tokens, and I think to keep at least a year. Hope to get a huge amount of money with this project
In General I think that the project will be very successful.
Join the SHIFT Chat on Telegram
Here's the Telegram invite link: https://t.me/joinchat/FXKy8ERYgtaCmlKH0pp8oA
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
man 2018 needs to get here NOOOOWWW ... SHIFT will show crypto a thing or two re. tech and real valuation high price Wink
Activity: 44
Question...I love the idea but since everything is so decentralized and no creative control, how do you stop illegal content from being posted?

When I asked the devs this question, they said that hashes can be blacklisted. I believe this can be done by community consensus. So my understanding is that files and websites hosted on Shift are "uncensorable" in the respect that a malicious actor or government, etc. cannot target any centralized server or source as a potential failure point to remove or block content.
Activity: 47

Activity: 44
There's an active thread in the altcoin speculation board about Shift right now FYI:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/shift-price-by-end-of-2017-2429910

I added my two cents there, curious if any of you have thoughts especially on my reasoning about price expectations.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
when do you expect the november newsletter?

There isn't an exact date, but maybe it could appear somewhere between 25-30 november  Grin
when do you expect the november newsletter?
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
yes shift is ahead and i really hope that this project will hold its position
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Dont even bother to answer that guy. Look into the other publish. Jesus. Occasionally if only you can prohibit people on bct.*sighs-
Are you really the one who's judging me ? Seriously ? You can't even string two sentences together for fuck's sake .
Activity: 75
Its going to go before the end of the month  Cool $2.00+ 

Activity: 62
Do you guys think Shift is ahead of Substratum in terms of delivering a working product ?
One of the thinks i like about this project is that although they had no funding and no marketing , they are still active and continue the work. That's some quality devs.

It is not all who will be first as concepts differ but Shift already has the working product 😉

And no ICO for SHIFT and Mcap not so high.
it's simply the best one with a solid dev team
Activity: 71
Do you guys think Shift is ahead of Substratum in terms of delivering a working product ?
One of the thinks i like about this project is that although they had no funding and no marketing , they are still active and continue the work. That's some quality devs.

It is not all who will be first as concepts differ but Shift already has the working product 😉
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: