Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 37. (Read 547553 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

Probably cause it is ICO, Shift already has working product
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
This coin always seems to pump hard when I have forgotten about it. been following since it became DPOS.
Activity: 33
well i knew it was a good idea to make a dpos for shift and phantom
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
All DPOS coins are scam, they have millions of coins, they are voting for their own delegates, and they get everything from forging, imagine if Bitcoin mining pools had to be selected by voters, if Bitcoin was like this then Bitcoin's price would be the same as Shift $1. you should never trust other people, when you give people the power of voting, some body like Trump becomes president. no body I know is forging LSK or Shift, they are all from a single group holding the majority of the coins.

lol i believe you that nobody you know has lisk or shift! loool i think you came too late hm ? dpos is great Smiley lisk will be one of the biggest coins out there! 602 posts? all scam? lool noob
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
All DPOS coins are scam, they have millions of coins, they are voting for their own delegates, and they get everything from forging, imagine if Bitcoin mining pools had to be selected by voters, if Bitcoin was like this then Bitcoin's price would be the same as Shift $1. you should never trust other people, when you give people the power of voting, some body like Trump becomes president. no body I know is forging LSK or Shift, they are all from a single group holding the majority of the coins.

Come on, honkie.  That argument was structured like a 12 year old made it.  Surely you can come up with something better than that?
Activity: 75
scams? don't be silly. get your negative ass away from here  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Activity: 53
Activity: 13
Hi, will there be a shift mobile wallet in the near future? Smiley
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Can I have more explanations about delegates?
with a coin I can vote 33 delegates, but if I choose only 1 delegate my vote is valid x33?
how much does it actually earn? for example with 10,000 moves that make a delegate 50%?

With 1 vote you can vote up to 33 delegates until you reach 101 (you will spend 4 round of votes) and every vote gets the equal amount of weight so is the same if you vote for 1 than for 33 or for 101
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Hi, Mr piston Honda..how much do you think the price could go up...monero,dash or ETH? Grin Grin Grin
[/quote]
hell if i know, ask the whales when they decide to return to alt-season lol...
but yeah my guess is easily x2 of it's ATH but again just a rough estimate.  we all know how prices are nutso in crypto.
[/quote]

2x the old Ath is 200,000 satoshi, or $ 12 with Btc at $ 6,000 ... maybe it's a bit for a coin with so great potential and a supply so small.

Can I have more explanations about delegates?
with a coin I can vote 33 delegates, but if I choose only 1 delegate my vote is valid x33?
how much does it actually earn? for example with 10,000 moves that make a delegate 50%?
Activity: 66
I have never been to the moon  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Hopes next year something to happen for SHIFT...Moon Grin Grin Grin

It sure will. Good progress and more updates promise. Wait for the btc fork to settle
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Hopes next year something to happen for SHIFT...Moon Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 16
For something so hyped, the price is really low. There's only 11mil coins circulating. It's either a shitcoin or a sleeping giant Wink

Sleeping giant Smiley
Wait until they reveal their new website running on their dAPP called Phantom (on the blockchain).

does anyone know when website will be released?
according to roadmap it should have been applied, as q3 ended on 30th of sept...
https://www.shiftnrg.org/roadmap/

https://www.shiftnrg.org/newsletter-october/
Activity: 513
Merit: 150
For something so hyped, the price is really low. There's only 11mil coins circulating. It's either a shitcoin or a sleeping giant Wink

Sleeping giant Smiley
Wait until they reveal their new website running on their dAPP called Phantom (on the blockchain).

does anyone know when website will be released?
according to roadmap it should have been applied, as q3 ended on 30th of sept...
https://www.shiftnrg.org/roadmap/

Still new with shift , is that safe to keep coin in Web wallet?

You can also download the nano wallet, when holding coins you can select delegates who share their profits if you vote for them (the pools).
Its a nice extra when holding coins long term.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

Sleeping giant Smiley

yup...YUUUUGE.  wait until the whales get their asses in gear on this coin, it'll blow up bigtime.  Cool

Hi, Mr piston Honda..how much do you think the price could go up...monero,dash or ETH? Grin Grin Grin

hell if i know, ask the whales when they decide to return to alt-season lol...

but yeah my guess is easily x2 of it's ATH but again just a rough estimate.  we all know how prices are nutso in crypto.

Sleeping giant Smiley

yup...YUUUUGE.  wait until the whales get their asses in gear on this coin, it'll blow up bigtime.  Cool

Easily in the range of Maidsafe or Ark. Marketcap of around 250 ML.
If marketing will start, and everyone starts to see the potential its going to be a big one for sure.

Activity: 66
Yes, it's absolutely save.
Pages:
Jump to: