Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 36. (Read 547553 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Marketcap value so low, omg!!! This coin gonna explode so hard!  $10 inc!!! Grin

amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
and yes.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
I will soon be receiving a sizable inheritance.  I have looked into Shift and I am wondering what the advantage of owning a bag of Shift over, say, a dump truck full of cabbage, which I am also looking into.  Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Marketcap value so low, omg!!! This coin gonna explode so hard!  $10 inc!!! Grin
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I'm getting good indicators this is going to blow up soon!
Activity: 66
Because leveraging blockchain technology with the IPFS protocol combines the freedom and
cost-savings of peer-to-peer with the performance of heavy servers, Shift will disrupt the
market.  

We can openly state this with confidence because as an early innovator in this niche we are also
the farthest ahead on the development curve. We’re now excitedly closing in: decentralized
storage and web hosting will go live to the public as another of many “firsts” in Shift’s legacy.

Best quote from newest Shift article Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Shift traded on the Korean exchange Upbit.com

We, the Shift Team, have some community announcements to share in the interim before our regular November newsletter. Shift’s decentralized web hosting dApp Phantom is making progress, and we’re still on track for relaunching our website on the prototype version of Phantom before Q1 2018. Because this project has matured to a working beta stage, formal marketing plans are underway, including an animated video which will follow our website relaunch. We are also excited to announce Shift’s listing on the Korean trading exchange Upbit.

A brief introductory article about Shift has been released in Korean translation to spread awareness of Shift in the Korean community. A firm specializing in business and fintech translations was used to ensure accuracy and quality. Korea is a serious market that needs to be catered to individually. Thus this text is primarily intended as an informative piece, with a narrative that details the past, present, and future of Shift. By sharing more about our history and our present work with readers, our vision of the imminent future can be contextualized.

As well as those in Korea who are just joining us, existing community members may also learn something new about Shift from the article. We have made the English version available alongside the Korean translation, so we hope it will be enjoyed and shared within the larger community.

Korean publicationEnglish publication

Happy trading!

Thanks for the updates. Regular updates are essential and of course a working product. Heres to Q1 2018

Good time to increase investments in Shift now, positive forecast for the development of the project will attract new investments and new community members. This factors will contribute to further success of Shift.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Shift traded on the Korean exchange Upbit.com

We, the Shift Team, have some community announcements to share in the interim before our regular November newsletter. Shift’s decentralized web hosting dApp Phantom is making progress, and we’re still on track for relaunching our website on the prototype version of Phantom before Q1 2018. Because this project has matured to a working beta stage, formal marketing plans are underway, including an animated video which will follow our website relaunch. We are also excited to announce Shift’s listing on the Korean trading exchange Upbit.

A brief introductory article about Shift has been released in Korean translation to spread awareness of Shift in the Korean community. A firm specializing in business and fintech translations was used to ensure accuracy and quality. Korea is a serious market that needs to be catered to individually. Thus this text is primarily intended as an informative piece, with a narrative that details the past, present, and future of Shift. By sharing more about our history and our present work with readers, our vision of the imminent future can be contextualized.

As well as those in Korea who are just joining us, existing community members may also learn something new about Shift from the article. We have made the English version available alongside the Korean translation, so we hope it will be enjoyed and shared within the larger community.

Korean publicationEnglish publication

Happy trading!

Thanks for the updates. Regular updates are essential and of course a working product. Heres to Q1 2018
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Hey guys, been in this project a long time, around a year... hoping people can vote up my delegate  'vancitycrypto'

Thanks! anything else I can do to better promote my delegate? is it possible to create a pool? I have almost 100k coins so I think I am in the top 101 of holders
We are attempting to keep up with every thing. Priority right now is revise the ANNOrOP and get some new howtos and guides. Therefore we might not be really energetic responding to questions in line. We do actually not anticipate this to become fairly popular..I hope you keep with us. Thanks!Type and humble respect

I'm sorry what?? wrong thread?  Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
We are attempting to keep up with every thing. Priority right now is revise the ANNOrOP and get some new howtos and guides. Therefore we might not be really energetic responding to questions in line. We do actually not anticipate this to become fairly popular..I hope you keep with us. Thanks!Type and humble respect
Activity: 2
I cashed out 75 % of my BTC two days ago and I'm all in with the remaining 25% in SHIFT. I don't care if I lose my money(I already made benefit with my bitcoin). I like the project and I want this project to succeed.

Long life to Shift!

Cheers,
I think you'll regret this later Cheesy. But Shift isn't a bad choice, I think.

Bitcoin season is over. It's time for the ALT to rise.  Cool
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
I cashed out 75 % of my BTC two days ago and I'm all in with the remaining 25% in SHIFT. I don't care if I lose my money(I already made benefit with my bitcoin). I like the project and I want this project to succeed.

Long life to Shift!

Cheers,
I think you'll regret this later Cheesy. But Shift isn't a bad choice, I think.
Activity: 2
Hello everyone,

When lambo?  Grin

No seriously, I have been following this project since May and I'm pretty confident about it. The devs are working in silence and do not care about the price and this is a good point. Decentralisation is one of the main concern today and can't wait to see where this will go.

Long life to Shift!

Cheers,
Activity: 56
not sure if this was answered, but could not read every page

Who will use shift decentralized web and so on in reality? Are there any plans or ideas for cooperations?

just curious
Activity: 14
Is this still the old Website? https://www.shiftnrg.org/

just curious

bought in yesterday Smiley

This is indeed correct, but the new website will be released soon.
Activity: 56
Is this still the old Website? https://www.shiftnrg.org/

just curious

bought in yesterday Smiley
Activity: 14
Hello community,

please consider voting for my pool neuthor. I’m only one spot away from forging and I intend to share 40% of forged Shift. The payouts will be done on a weekly basis while the minimum payout is 0.1 Shift.

I would like to thank you in advance for your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you have questions.
Cheers!
Yeah 100% with this guy^^^ so much potential and with the new ''JENGA'' technology being announced in the last newsletter sounds fantastic, iknow the new website being released soon is big news aswell but nothing on brand new crypto tech. look what happened to groestlcoin (GRS) after they were the first to implement lightening network technology Smiley exciting times with world changing potential if pursued correctly!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lol crackhead up there, so funny when ppl talk such nonsense.

anyway, alt whales still crashing market to shit and everyone is bagholding, but thanks for the cheap SHIFT coins, along with some others! WOW! Cheesy

will just keep buying here and there and wait things out until moonshot sometime in 2018, see you from there.  Cool

SHIFT is prob one of the coins with the MOST price potential when you take into consideration btc price + drop in price + where it SHOULD be +  tech releases to come + whales just waiting to make it explode!
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
All DPOS coins are scam, they have millions of coins, they are voting for their own delegates, and they get everything from forging, imagine if Bitcoin mining pools had to be selected by voters, if Bitcoin was like this then Bitcoin's price would be the same as Shift $1. you should never trust other people, when you give people the power of voting, some body like Trump becomes president. no body I know is forging LSK or Shift, they are all from a single group holding the majority of the coins.
Don't know what you drank but i want to know so that i won't ever order it.
Pages:
Jump to: