Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 54. (Read 547566 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Do devs ever post on ryver or do they just work 18 hr aday and cant be bothered to make a couple comments to us plebs?

GoldenEyeTue 7:02am
Q3 2017
New website, new roadmap, presentation extended team

One of devs on ryver.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
Do devs ever post on ryver or do they just work 18 hr aday and cant be bothered to make a couple comments to us plebs?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Is there a slack channel to follow the progress?
Activity: 25
Devs have a marketing plan. New website, whitepaper and a presentation video will come soon, and phantom on mainnet too.
You have just to be patient. Shift is one of the most underrated coins. Devs want to have a working product before doing marketing. That's the best way to do.

Activity: 359
Merit: 270
Devs don't understand that superficial things like that do matter a great deal in the real world. You don't need to have the best tech in the market, you just need to convince the public that you do.

I hope they make some effort to do some serious marketing after Phantom hits the mainnet. If one or two well written articles about Shift end up in the right places, there will be a frenzy in buying Shift because it's undervalued now.

You're right, but that's also why a lot of projects ultimately fail. Hype can convince the public that you have the best tech for a while, but you fall hard if you don't have something concrete to back it up. Theoretically, the devs' job is to make a good product, not to make a few people on the internet rich in the next 2 days. I don't get the attitude in crypto that if it's not buying you a Lambo in the short term, it's a failure. Look at NEO or PIVX or Ethereum or a lot of other successful coins/assets. The early days of their BCT threads are full of complaints about lack of marketing, gotta cut the supply, not enough devs, etc. etc., and their prices stayed low for months or years. Once they had something to justify it, then they hit the marketing hard, made their investors plenty and, more importantly, retained solid value going forward (well, NEO remains to be seen I guess).

SHIFT would be hurt much more at this point by un-backed hype than by laying low until it has a solid product. I agree that it would be ideal if the devs gave as that product sooner than later, but that's the risk you take when you buy in to something on promise alone. It'll take as long as it takes, and there's no guarantee it'll succeed at all. Hype at this stage might boost the price in the short term, but it won't increase the chances of actual project success.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
How is the marketing coming along. It's too sad to see an active project like this almost 2 years running still under 10m cap and 0 marketing. Maybe a slight rebrand or something, logo change...something! Rebranded coins jump up like 10-50x in price and get a lot of attention..I know it makes little sense that rebrands create more buzz than actual tech..but that's just the way it seems to go in cryptoland.

Devs don't understand that superficial things like that do matter a great deal in the real world. You don't need to have the best tech in the market, you just need to convince the public that you do.

I hope they make some effort to do some serious marketing after Phantom hits the mainnet. If one or two well written articles about Shift end up in the right places, there will be a frenzy in buying Shift because it's undervalued now.

SHIFT team has never spent much on marketing from the time i see it, it built his value by development and progression, its kind of a good growth there

And i agree that a serious marketing after Phantom hit mainnet is something what shift needed, it will outperform a lot other coins in terms of technology, coin value will then recover and goes even higher
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Yea shift team doesnt seem very business savvy. It's a shame, I like this project
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
How is the marketing coming along. It's too sad to see an active project like this almost 2 years running still under 10m cap and 0 marketing. Maybe a slight rebrand or something, logo change...something! Rebranded coins jump up like 10-50x in price and get a lot of attention..I know it makes little sense that rebrands create more buzz than actual tech..but that's just the way it seems to go in cryptoland.

Activity: 210
Activity: 12
Are there exact target dates for release of the following? Not seeing anything on Ryyer...

1. Phantom on mainnet
2. New website
3. Whitepaper
4. Marketing campaign launch? Also, what specifically will the marketing push include? (i.e. PR, social media, partnership announcements, etc)

I was literally just about to post the same exact questions! You my friend just saved me some typing lol

Great minds think alike. Hopefully someone from the Shift team can chime in directly.
Activity: 322
Are there exact target dates for release of the following? Not seeing anything on Ryyer...

1. Phantom on mainnet
2. New website
3. Whitepaper
4. Marketing campaign launch? Also, what specifically will the marketing push include? (i.e. PR, social media, partnership announcements, etc)

I was literally just about to post the same exact questions! You my friend just saved me some typing lol

1. Phantom on mainnet
2. New website
3. Whitepaper

Activity: 458
Merit: 250
rofl banned from chat because of some retarded troll? nice team..

Sorry, it's me, I've seen the @team and thought you were the other one... As you can guess, we have the easy trigger now. I'm unbanning you Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
rofl banned from chat because of some retarded troll? nice team..
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Activity: 18
Shift is looking for a professional marketing team. If you know any, come Ryver chat and let us know.

Fudster.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm intrigued by Shift and am considering investing. Couple of questions for you veterans..

1. When is the release of Phantom expected?
2. When is the redesigned website expected?
3. Is there a proper roadmap for reference? Specifically for q3/q4 this year?

Thanks!

Your answers will he here https://shift.ryver.com/application/login

There will be a white paper soon and mainnet in September

Thanks. I'm not able to login though. What are the credentials?
Register here

https://shiftnrg.ryver.com/application/signup/members/Q3vvIv5azjNuFKl
I'm intrigued by Shift and am considering investing. Couple of questions for you veterans..

Thanks!

Thanks. I'm not able to login though. What are the credentials?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: