Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 55. (Read 547566 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I swear cryptovestments is not me lol.

Johnny00, you make a good point.

Yeah, we're different people. My questions are legitimate though, so hoping someone can chime in.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I swear cryptovestments is not me lol.

Johnny00, you make a good point.
Activity: 12
I'm intrigued by Shift and am considering investing. Couple of questions for you veterans..

1. When is the release of Phantom expected?
2. When is the redesigned website expected?
3. Is there a proper roadmap for reference? Specifically for q3/q4 this year?

Thanks!
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Yea asking for a marketing team in a clown show like bct is a bit worrisome. You'd think a professional team would already have the right networks for this or at the very least seek to expand their network on a more professional platform.

Crypto is international. There are a lot of the community from all over the world. it's best to find someone that is already invested in SHIFT to ensure their goals are in line for their marketing efforts.
Yea asking for a marketing team in a clown show like bct is a bit worrisome. You'd think a professional team would already have the right networks for this or at the very least seek to expand their network on a more professional platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Shift is looking for a professional marketing team. If you know any, come Ryver chat and let us know.

I don't think this is the place to look for a professional marketing team. Not many people will even look at your post before it's buried. Please open a new thread in the relevant sub-forum and also one over at Reddit. That will attract the right people to apply for the job.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Shift is looking for a professional marketing team. If you know any, come Ryver chat and let us know.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Heard some good news frm a frnd involved in the shift team. Shift on the verge of being listed on poloniex exchange....confirmation has been received. Giving Shift lovers a headsup...Buy some shift before its too late!!

Like for real for real?

1. Newbie account with one post.
2. Polo doesn't announce listings in advance.
3. Polo is arguably overrated regardless.

So...let's not get too excited =)

LOL i thought so too!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Heard some good news frm a frnd involved in the shift team. Shift on the verge of being listed on poloniex exchange....confirmation has been received. Giving Shift lovers a headsup...Buy some shift before its too late!!

LOL, create an account to shill, nice
Activity: 359
Merit: 270

Like for real for real?

1. Newbie account with one post.
2. Polo doesn't announce listings in advance.
3. Polo is arguably overrated regardless.

So...let's not get too excited =)
Activity: 506

Like for real for real?
Activity: 25
Yea any links to whitepaper?

Whitepaper will be released soon.
Devs are working on a new website and on a video to explain what is shift, white paper will come at the same time.
Activity: 4
Yea any links to whitepaper?
Activity: 468
I checked this tool : https://dpostools.com/SHIFT

If i have 2000 Shift, i voted on official_pool

MD shows 0.59

1 month i will only get 0.59 Shift? Or did i calculated something wrong

You did it correctly, but you can vote up to 33 pools with 1 Vote, you can do many votes until you reach the maximum of 101. You will get more earnings if you vote for more pools. Also the more SHIFTs you have the more you will earn.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I checked this tool : https://dpostools.com/SHIFT

If i have 2000 Shift, i voted on official_pool

MD shows 0.59

1 month i will only get 0.59 Shift? Or did i calculated something wrong
Activity: 468
Hi all,

Can anyone point me in the direction of coin specs? Can't find the total supply? Also, how do you think this will compare to maidsafe and why?

Cheers

Total supply is in the top of the explorer (https://explorer.shiftnrg.org/). About 10mil currently. Annual inflation is 1mil coins or so. Every 27 seconds one coin is forged.

And about the returns you need to vote for pools and every pool have his own forging % share. You can find an excellent site here https://dpostools.com/SHIFT, it will tell you which pools and how much return you can expect.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
What is the total supply of shift coins, and what kind of returns does staking give? Shift looks like a cool project
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
Shift have a whitepaper somewhere?
Pages:
Jump to: