Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 58. (Read 547566 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I bought some Shift at 50 cents few months ago , and i bought again at 1$ few days ago , fuck! fuck!i'm also frustrated as fuck. if i had a little patience i could have bought double the amount for the same money ....
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
LOL @ who ever dumped at 18k

You will most likely get the Equivalent to 0.1 btc in usd for BCC (if that), you just dumped the bottom, all alts that are down by multiples are gonna correct back up at least x1 or x2 minimum.

I bought Shift at $1.8 first time. Now it's $0.6. I am frustrated as fuck. It has been going down and down and down. There is no sign of the bottom. This is the only coin that just keeps going down all the time. Shift has slipped to Rank 190.

This could be the biggest mistake of my life but I am still holding on as I believe in the project. But I fear the lack of marketing could doom the project. You need atleast minimum marketing to attract the devs to build dapps.
You and me appear to be twins.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

You will most likely get the Equivalent to 0.1 btc in usd for BCC (if that), you just dumped the bottom, all alts that are down by multiples are gonna correct back up at least x1 or x2 minimum.

I bought Shift at $1.8 first time. Now it's $0.6. I am frustrated as fuck. It has been going down and down and down. There is no sign of the bottom. This is the only coin that just keeps going down all the time. Shift has slipped to Rank 190.

This could be the biggest mistake of my life but I am still holding on as I believe in the project. But I fear the lack of marketing could doom the project. You need atleast minimum marketing to attract the devs to build dapps.

I bought most of mine at 2k sat, and didn't sell when we hit 100k+ because the big money will come when a working product is out, I too believe in this project. The price drop is annoying, but just hold.

Let's get this BTC fork drama out of the way, and get phantom on mainnet. We will be rewarded.
Activity: 308

Crypto connoisseur.

Maybe alt dumpers know something we dont!! 😂
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1146
Is there not a whitepaper for this project?
legendary
Its a huge dump. Still holding as i believe in future. Must just be ppl dumping everything for free bcc?
Everyone wants that free BCC, how low will atls go?
Crypto connoisseur.
Its a huge dump. Still holding as i believe in future. Must just be ppl dumping everything for free bcc?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
loving the dumpageeeeeeeeee, easy busy up for certain alts that will moon hard in the coming months (SHIFT being one of them)  Cool
Crypto connoisseur.
Shift holders stay strong!! ☺️
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wallet Update to Fix Security Issues.

Ralf SThu 6:46pm
Hi @team,

Today we have released a security update for our wallet (v6.6).
The login and transactions are rewritten to safe offline requests. So your keys will never leave your computer.

Attention to all delegates (mainnet + testnet), please update your wallets asap too, using the following command:

./shift_manager.bash update_wallet
If you are using a public wallet and have doubts whether somebody got access to your private keys: to be 100% sure move your funds to a brand new address.
We lowered our fees to 0.01 Shift for sending, and 0.1 for creating a second signature. So that shouldn't stop you.

This had to be fixed with priority, we hope you'll understand, more updates to follow soon. Stay tuned!

Replies in +general or +testnet, thank you.

Updated! thanks Smiley
Activity: 150
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Wallet Update to Fix Security Issues.

Ralf SThu 6:46pm
Hi @team,

Today we have released a security update for our wallet (v6.6).
The login and transactions are rewritten to safe offline requests. So your keys will never leave your computer.

Attention to all delegates (mainnet + testnet), please update your wallets asap too, using the following command:

./shift_manager.bash update_wallet
If you are using a public wallet and have doubts whether somebody got access to your private keys: to be 100% sure move your funds to a brand new address.
We lowered our fees to 0.01 Shift for sending, and 0.1 for creating a second signature. So that shouldn't stop you.

This had to be fixed with priority, we hope you'll understand, more updates to follow soon. Stay tuned!

Replies in +general or +testnet, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
did we have a different logo before?

Define before. But yes, SHIFT had (at least) two logo changes. So, technically, "we" had two different logos before.
Activity: 97
did we have a different logo before?
Activity: 143
It it difficult to become a delegate ? i guess people are fighting to become delegates . I think many delegates are delegates because they created multiple accounts and voted for their main / delegate account. I can keep a full node on a Dell Poweredge server 24/7 , 99,99% uptime but i don't know if is worth the effort .
Activity: 84
Ralfs is the man! Glad he is with Shift
Activity: 308
In Shift's  DPoS system if you are a delegate you get the same reward as the rest of 100 delegates no matter how many coins u have in your wallet ? How many coins / month maked a delegate at the moment ?

Yes, same reward, currently at 1.1 per block plus any fees. Block time is 27 seconds, so delegates forge once every 45 minutes, about 30 per day, so about 900 per month.

Also, message from Ralf on the Ryver chat regarding the concerns about the API endpoint:
"Ralf SWed 7:34am
Update regarding the concerns posted at 4chan.org some days ago. We made it priority #1 and have rewritten the wallet transactions to offlinerequests. We're doing some final testing and will soon ask our delegates to update their wallets. For the sake of security we'll completely remove the API call (with private key as parameter) from Shift core as well."

Kudos to Ralf for taking this up with very high priority Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
In Shift's  DPoS system if you are a delegate you get the same reward as the rest of 100 delegates no matter how many coins u have in your wallet ? How many coins / month maked a delegate at the moment ?

Yes, same reward, currently at 1.1 per block plus any fees. Block time is 27 seconds, so delegates forge once every 45 minutes, about 30 per day, so about 900 per month.

Also, message from Ralf on the Ryver chat regarding the concerns about the API endpoint:
"Ralf SWed 7:34am
Update regarding the concerns posted at 4chan.org some days ago. We made it priority #1 and have rewritten the wallet transactions to offlinerequests. We're doing some final testing and will soon ask our delegates to update their wallets. For the sake of security we'll completely remove the API call (with private key as parameter) from Shift core as well."
Pages:
Jump to: