Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 88. (Read 547566 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Ok, so I'm gathering Phantom Alpha is what's on the testnet. So this project has already achieved more than MAID has and MAID won't even do as much. We should be eating into that 75m market cap already. 2 mil is ridiculous. People must be accumulating, because SHIFT is way underhyped.

i agree shift will destroy maidsafe

but yeah we need to know when everything will be released

this is the question
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
Hello

Just read like 15 pages didnt read it all my bad got some questions though. seems like a interesting project! Try to get my head around ipfs. Its a open source file sharing project that is implemented in shift running currently on testnet right?

How will this work exactly?
what will you be able to do with it?

I see a lot of comparison with maid but I dont understand maid seems very different to me since they have no blockhain at all and arent using any existing protocol like ipfs, but writing it from scratch in rust. I dont think there trying the same thing here or am I wrong?

Will this be running on http?

if I understand correctly(probably not) its not only the decentralization of web hosting but also file sharing with each other like torrent?

Does that mean you can upload any file to the network no limited mb?

How is the data stored?

Do you have a ip adres if you are on the network?

What about security? are your files encrypted ?

Thanks for helping out!

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
do you guys have a slack channel?
Activity: 33
Ok, so I'm gathering Phantom Alpha is what's on the testnet. So this project has already achieved more than MAID has and MAID won't even do as much. We should be eating into that 75m market cap already. 2 mil is ridiculous. People must be accumulating, because SHIFT is way underhyped.

i agree shift will destroy maidsafe

but yeah we need to know when everything will be released
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Sure is! fantastic coin!
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
I'm new to the SHIFT community, so someone else should chime in on their impressions about the release date, but from what I've read it should be any time in April. Could be a few days or a few weeks. But I could be completely wrong. Anyone who's been around a while care to chime in?
With a Polo add & a working version of Phantom, no way SHIFT wouldn't hit at least 1/3 of MAID's market cap. And that's 200k or 12x or about $2.

but the big question is when will they release it
Activity: 42
I vote a sharp rise to $2 and then a slow fall down to about $1.2
With a Polo add & a working version of Phantom, no way SHIFT wouldn't hit at least 1/3 of MAID's market cap. And that's 200k or 12x or about $2.
When will IPFS go live? Well let see if this IPFS will boost shift in a good price! Hehe
what did you espect ?
could go to 1$ or 2$

do you think it will reach 1-2$ when IPFS Releases
Just to clarify, the live version is or isn't coming soon?

dont know does anyone know this?
Just to clarify, the live version is or isn't coming soon?
legendary
Activity: 1288
When will IPFS go live?

There's a version on testnet for everyone to play about with, read the update.
Activity: 42
Activity: 30
Finally! The news update you've all been waiting for.

An update all about our project Phantom which involves the implementation of IPFS on our Blockchain!
We very much liked the enthusiastic comments in our chat channels. Every day there was someone asking us about our progress of implementing IPFS. And every day, we had to tell them to be patient. Well, waiting for news is over. Let's read on!

where is ipfs gateway?
i like ipfs
i want to play
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
When will IPFS go live? Well let see if this IPFS will boost shift in a good price! Hehe
what did you espect ?
could go to 1$ or 2$
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 468
Merit: 250

Yeah but… come on Tongue

I'm a fan, by the way. Just thought it's funny Wink

Yeah Cheesy
Was down because they were changing the files, you checked when they were in maintenance time. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: