Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHO] SHORTY - YOUR VINES IN CRYPTO [ROCKET ICO] - page 8. (Read 18023 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
SHORTY just being pumped Cheesy unbelievable.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I dont really care if the ico is on yobit I just think vines and short video clips up to 8 second is a thing of the past.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Are people still using vines. I thought that was a thing of the past like in 2014.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Everybody is happy when they make profit, everybody is mad when they lose money. Mate, let's talk about the people who bought at 25 and sold at 4, who's to blame? Yobit? Developers?

I dont see it as yobits fault. Yes it sucks for some but hey. Everyone can't be a winner. Like I said its not yobit nor the dev's fault. It's people blindly investing into something they know nothing about (when people see the ico light up on yobit it spurs a buy frenzy since everyone is hoping to x10 on ico completion)

And sometimes its not even the community but just 1 asshole that has btc up his ass and wants to fuck a coin. Wouldn't be the first time a coin was intentionally tanked by a holder.

I invested because i thought the site backed up and approved the ico.  I plan to leave asap that  site. I don't recommend it.
legendary
Everybody is happy when they make profit, everybody is mad when they lose money. Mate, let's talk about the people who bought at 25 and sold at 4, who's to blame? Yobit? Developers?

I dont see it as yobits fault. Yes it sucks for some but hey. Everyone can't be a winner. Like I said its not yobit nor the dev's fault. It's people blindly investing into something they know nothing about (when people see the ico light up on yobit it spurs a buy frenzy since everyone is hoping to x10 on ico completion)

And sometimes its not even the community but just 1 asshole that has btc up his ass and wants to fuck a coin. Wouldn't be the first time a coin was intentionally tanked by a holder.

I invested because i thought the site backed up and approved the ico.  I plan to leave asap that  site. I don't recommend it.

Why? Yobit didn't do anything wrong.... some people really made good money x10 there investment.... and some people lost and now blame Yobit Cheesy unbelievable.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
 Some had a good ico day some bad. But I am ending my spam in the thread. Dev & SHO had a good day. Now lets just wait and see what he has in store for us Smiley
legendary

Who to blame that person that bought at 4 and was able to sell at 12 Wink It is always the same shit... people make money, everybody happy, people lose money, scam... i just said a example of a real impressive coin on the chat...

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamecredits/

Remember GAME was also scam.... now it is a 400 BAGGER...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
so many dumb ICOs for useless coins with nothing new. Either investors are dumb and devs of these coins are dumb, lol.

every coin is useless... remember the Blackcoin hype? nobody speak about Backcoin anymore... Remember the LISK hype? Nobody speak about LISK anymore. Remember the ZEC hype? In 2 months nobody will speak about ZEC anymore either.

You can say whatever you want, but currently there is only just one coin, and that is BTC.... unless you are saying ETH? then i would say, fork, fork ,fork...

Yes, but one thing I don't get, that is these coins stole so much money from "investors", and then just quietly disappear? no consequences? lol, really just a barbarian society here, whoever can cheat for money just get it? This is contrary to all the society we live...

I am not saying this is a scam ico, have no clue. Its honestly too soon to say that. I would expect anyone that does ICO and its successful would alteast take ico finish day off since they got some btc (Its a human thing to be excited) .

The part that is insane is it's almost a guarantee that 70% of everyone who lost on this ico will invest into the next ico. It's not the exchanges that need to change since they cannot weed out the scammers from legit people (and do you want an exchange to decide what coin is better than another? not me) . The crypto community is scatter brained and that it is more damaging to the crypto scene that good. Most new investors are completely NEW and have no idea what they are doing and listen to trollbox or almost worse the hype that is created in scam coin threads by pure idiots that are bag holders with there noses stuck up the dev's ass.

There is no solution to stopping the scammers except for people to not jump down every persons throat that raises a legit question about the coin or the developers intentions. The part that makes this such a fuckshow is that I could literally post an op with a newbie account that says. "HERES THE WALLET, THIS IS THE AGLO, HERES MY PREMINE GO" and you will still have 50 morons jump into the thread and praise the op asking when its going to be on an exchange and attack every person that raise a question about the legitimacy of the project.

So I guess in the end it's not the exchanges fault, It's not even the scammer dev's fault. It's the communities fault for not giving a rats ass and wanting the coin on an exchange because they mined a few coins of bullshit.

(I am not saying SHORTY dev is a scammer but the problem with shit ico's and scam coins is OUR problem and no one elses. If we continue to act singular and not as a whole the pnd & ico scams will continue)

Well I really doubt what you see those sells in exchanges are real. I know that some coins the devs or the dev team just buy themselves, creating an impression a lot people buying, but in fact they bought most, say 80%, then dragging in 20% innocent "investors". But these 20% is enough for them. Say they sell total 500 BTCs, 20%=100BTC, from thin air they get 100 BTC they will be very happy.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
so many dumb ICOs for useless coins with nothing new. Either investors are dumb and devs of these coins are dumb, lol.

every coin is useless... remember the Blackcoin hype? nobody speak about Backcoin anymore... Remember the LISK hype? Nobody speak about LISK anymore. Remember the ZEC hype? In 2 months nobody will speak about ZEC anymore either.

You can say whatever you want, but currently there is only just one coin, and that is BTC.... unless you are saying ETH? then i would say, fork, fork ,fork...

Yes, but one thing I don't get, that is these coins stole so much money from "investors", and then just quietly disappear? no consequences? lol, really just a barbarian society here, whoever can cheat for money just get it? This is contrary to all the society we live...

I am not saying this is a scam ico, have no clue. Its honestly too soon to say that. I would expect anyone that does ICO and its successful would alteast take ico finish day off since they got some btc (Its a human thing to be excited) .

The part that is insane is it's almost a guarantee that 70% of everyone who lost on this ico will invest into the next ico. It's not the exchanges that need to change since they cannot weed out the scammers from legit people (and do you want an exchange to decide what coin is better than another? not me) . The crypto community is scatter brained and that it is more damaging to the crypto scene that good. Most new investors are completely NEW and have no idea what they are doing and listen to trollbox or almost worse the hype that is created in scam coin threads by pure idiots that are bag holders with there noses stuck up the dev's ass.

There is no solution to stopping the scammers except for people to not jump down every persons throat that raises a legit question about the coin or the developers intentions. The part that makes this such a fuckshow is that I could literally post an op with a newbie account that says. "HERES THE WALLET, THIS IS THE AGLO, HERES MY PREMINE GO" and you will still have 50 morons jump into the thread and praise the op asking when its going to be on an exchange and attack every person that raise a question about the legitimacy of the project.

So I guess in the end it's not the exchanges fault, It's not even the scammer dev's fault. It's the communities fault for not giving a rats ass and wanting the coin on an exchange because they mined a few coins of bullshit.

(I am not saying SHORTY dev is a scammer but the problem with shit ico's and scam coins is OUR problem and no one elses. If we continue to act singular and not as a whole the pnd & ico scams will continue)
legendary

yeap. and the next Rocket ICO on Yobit will be sold out again... Yobit is making money, Dev is making money and with this rocket ICO 70% of the people in BTC can make money... of course when you have one person that dump everything and take home 40% of that 70% then not a lot is left for the few others...
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Activity: 504
Merit: 260
this mean ico selling
escrow use yobit exchanger, and how much price i can't find shorty coin in listed
legendary

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is my way, this is my path.
worst ico ever!! why yobit fake the people....

not worst ico, that is how rocket icos are working. X number of people sold x10... there was 2.5 BTC at 250 sats, 2.5 at 225, 2.5 at 200, 2.5 at 175, 2.5 at 150, 2.5 at 125 and 2.5 BTC at 100. 70% of funds were sold at 4x or higher.... if it was fair it means that 70% of the people took profit, 30% of the people are having a lose at the moment. Of course if someone that bought 1 BTC at 25 and sold everything as first then he took home a lot of money.

That is where you make the mistake as I am sure dev bought most of his own coins and dumped it.

Agree'd. Usually these ico's stay above ico price for an hour or two. Dumped down directly after ico. I highly doubt someone bought into ico for 15 mins just to dump out at 1/2 price. Makes you wonder whats going on. Done making accusations but think about it.

I'm wondering what will happen with those coins that were dumped at Yobit buy orders... will they be destroyed? I'm still wondering, if Yobit destroy those TEAM and FOREX coins too... and i'm wondering if they pay those 30% to the disappearing devs, or what did they do with it.... ok, it wasn't really big amounts, but they should go back to the market to buyback those coins and destroy those coins. At least that would be fair... or maybe they just keep it and nobody cares anymore...

I think its going to be the second part (keep it and nobody cares). I mean look at lisk, people bought in when IOU hit exchange & price sky rocketed. Then as time got closer to lisk release yobit killed all orders and forced people to sell back to yobit at a lower price since ICO was going to be WAY WAY under what the iou was going for. Yet people only complained for a day or two then everyone that bought in high just sucked it up and moved on. Don't get me wrong. I still love yobit. Theres not many exchanges you can jump on a 1 sat coin and ride it to 20+ sat on a daily basis. (Thats an exaggeration but you know what I mean)..
legendary

Agree'd. Usually these ico's stay above ico price for an hour or two. Dumped down directly after ico. I highly doubt someone bought into ico for 15 mins just to dump out at 1/2 price. Makes you wonder whats going on. Done making accusations but think about it.

I'm wondering what will happen with those coins that were dumped at Yobit buy orders... will they be destroyed? I'm still wondering, if Yobit destroy those TEAM and FOREX coins too... and i'm wondering if they pay those 30% to the disappearing devs, or what did they do with it.... ok, it wasn't really big amounts, but they should go back to the market to buyback those coins and destroy those coins. At least that would be fair... or maybe they just keep it and nobody cares anymore...
legendary

not worst ico, that is how rocket icos are working. X number of people sold x10... there was 2.5 BTC at 250 sats, 2.5 at 225, 2.5 at 200, 2.5 at 175, 2.5 at 150, 2.5 at 125 and 2.5 BTC at 100. 70% of funds were sold at 4x or higher.... if it was fair it means that 70% of the people took profit, 30% of the people are having a lose at the moment. Of course if someone that bought 1 BTC at 25 and sold everything as first then he took home a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: