Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHO] SHORTY - YOUR VINES IN CRYPTO [ROCKET ICO] - page 6. (Read 17993 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I made 100% profit in just one day Smiley Should I buy more?any chance of price going further up?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nice, profit after profit. below ico price, then over ico price.
Catching all pump and dump it's a lambo.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
gotta love crypto

and others will lap up the blood of their brothers laughing with their profits as the dev quietly exits to make new coin..
So sad what this has become sometimes :/
its xmas people, think about your fellow man a bit damn lol
Nice read! Why the fellow good willed think this premise of ico has the self proclaim which you said.  What is your opinion

Ignore others,  don't even write english

my opinion is the ovbious, even "panic sellers" (overused term btw) would not do what happened. NOONE spends 500$, then trades it for 100$ 6 hours later for no reason
Wonder why there's no blockexplorer, hmmm?
Like cmon people. the market INSTANTLY dropped to 8 satoshi, where did the magic coins come from? the only person who NEVER PAID FOR THEM lol

of course yobit does this on purpose, 10BTC-3BTC (their Cut) = 7BTC for dev PLUS whatever they get for dumping premine on suckers. (hence why under ICO price, they dont care what they sell them at)

this is all just another day for yobit and the regulars who may even be in on it, don't be fooled, use REAL exchanges, with REAL coins
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
gotta love crypto

only at yobit will a DEV dump their whole  scam premine on people, (how else under ICO, hmm?), and others will lap up the blood of their brothers laughing with their profits as the dev quietly exits to make new coin..
So sad what this has become sometimes :/
its xmas people, think about your fellow man a bit damn lol
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Great success for the first Rocket ICO on Yobit... i hope to see a few more like those. I hope there will be again some stupid panic sellers Cheesy

Gotta love the panic sellers sometimes though. Those insane quick profits wouldnt have happened otherwise Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Great success for the first Rocket ICO on Yobit... i hope to see a few more like those. I hope there will be again some stupid panic sellers Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
do you think this coin is going up again=?

Look at the order books. See how thin the buy support is? Could go up but looking like it might take a little fall

can you pls explain? what is the buy support.
Activity: 994

Look at the order books. See how thin the buy support is? Could go up but looking like it might take a little fall
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
Activity: 952
It's nice to see a little bit of development, but personally i have not appreciated the launch of the coin. Too much speculation (we still don't understand by who) that let some shadow on the coin.
Let's see how effective this development will be.

Let me quote myself mate

I believe everybody is crying for no reason, nobody told them to dump at 4 sats. Stop fucking crying and act like men. All you want is instant profit and if you can't make it all you can do is cry and shit...

How i cannot agree with you....who bought at 25, did this without knowing what to expect, and the outcome was a drastic fall of the price that caused a massive panic sell from weak hands.
Who bought at 25, if have not sold any coin during panic sell could be also have small profit from this, but who bought during this panic sell spotted a 8X profit from this coin.
For sure trading ask carefull for what you buy!
Activity: 74
Here is a current price and banner

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/SHORTY/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/SHORTY[/img][/url]
Activity: 78
yeah, i love too, buy 4 sats and sell 30 sats 50k coin
Activity: 122
i love this coin too, i am buy 8 satoshis , sell 25 satoshis hahaha
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
WEEKLY DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

- block explorer to be released within 2 days
- website development started
- updating the announcement graphics

please reserve bounties sir
legendary
There you go, pumped from 4 to 32 glad I bought at 7

Love this type of coins Cheesy i hope Yobit will launch another one soon.... Panic sell at 4 sats now 32 Cheesy a 8 BAGGER Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 854
Hi,I bought some shorty for 11 sat after ico ended.
Can someone please tell me current price?
I am not home and for some reasons, yobit is not accessible from my phone.
I hope price is now above 11 sat Cheesy

Last price on Yobit is 18 satoshi mate
Thanks for info.Good that I made profit but I don't intend to sell below 22 sat Grin
I hope it cross that limit as I have already placed a sell order
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
There you go, pumped from 4 to 32 glad I bought at 7

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It's nice to see a little bit of development, but personally i have not appreciated the launch of the coin. Too much speculation (we still don't understand by who) that let some shadow on the coin.

Let me quote myself mate

I believe everybody is crying for no reason, nobody told them to dump at 4 sats. Stop fucking crying and act like men. All you want is instant profit and if you can't make it all you can do is cry and shit...

Activity: 952
Hi,I bought some shorty for 11 sat after ico ended.
Can someone please tell me current price?
I am not home and for some reasons, yobit is not accessible from my phone.
I hope price is now above 11 sat Cheesy

Last price on Yobit is 18 satoshi mate

At the moment rised a little bit, selling at 20!

WEEKLY DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

- block explorer to be released within 2 days
- website development started
- updating the announcement graphics

legendary
Pos is working!!!

Bad news... more coins to dump.
Pages:
Jump to: