Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHO] SHORTY - YOUR VINES IN CRYPTO [ROCKET ICO] - page 5. (Read 17993 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
WEEKLY DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

- block explorer available at http://shortyexplorer.sytes.net/
- Shorty Web Blog currently under development at http://shortycool.site/
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
COMMUNITY POLL

Would you join a future Shorty signature campaign? If yes, let us know below thanks.

Count me in mate, +1
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
COMMUNITY POLL

Would you join a future Shorty signature campaign? If yes, let us know below thanks.

I will join.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Very quickly it was over, I did not even have time to send BTC to Yobit exchange.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
U guys have to leave crypto forever and go play poker somewhere on pokerstars.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
COMMUNITY POLL

Instead to run a signature campaign would be nice to see some improvement and tech development on the coin.
This could really make the price increase and give true value to this coin.....the launch was not one of the best launch, at least you could make things better Wink
Btw good luck for the sig campaign, i'm happy with mine Wink
Activity: 994
COMMUNITY POLL

Depends on the reward. Make it worth it and a lot of people would give it a go.
Activity: 9
COMMUNITY POLL

Yes sir please open newbie signature
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
COMMUNITY POLL

I offer myself for campaign manager job.I am currently managing Flashcoin campaign efficiently.My average time spent online on this forum is more than many users
Activity: 31
COMMUNITY POLL

I will join.

I might join depending on the pay structure.
Activity: 518
COMMUNITY POLL

I will join.
Activity: 55
COMMUNITY POLL

legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Has this coin not died yet?Lol quite surprising that this still alive even after 3 days
Activity: 61
DEV, When update?

- block explorer to be released within 2 days
- website development started
- updating the announcement graphics

Don't be stupid. He wont come an update you. Hes too busy spending all the money had made when he sold his coins to you.
Activity: 86
DEV, When update?

- block explorer to be released within 2 days
- website development started
- updating the announcement graphics
Activity: 61
Simple pump and dump. Nothing to see here. Just move along now. La da de La da da.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
You mean is possible to create infinite number of coins,  even if the yobit has offers and stuff to choose from? What you think from your experiences. The guy has a wallet and is making a site.  There were well willed fellows crying in troll box for literally losing much.  I agree. There are amazing sites out there that would make yobit look like a pit hall.

gotta love crypto

and others will lap up the blood of their brothers laughing with their profits as the dev quietly exits to make new coin..
So sad what this has become sometimes :/
its xmas people, think about your fellow man a bit damn lol
Nice read! Why the fellow good willed think this premise of ico has the self proclaim which you said.  What is your opinion

Ignore others,  don't even write english

my opinion is the ovbious, even "panic sellers" (overused term btw) would not do what happened. NOONE spends 500$, then trades it for 100$ 6 hours later for no reason
Wonder why there's no blockexplorer, hmmm?
Like cmon people. the market INSTANTLY dropped to 8 satoshi, where did the magic coins come from? the only person who NEVER PAID FOR THEM lol

of course yobit does this on purpose, 10BTC-3BTC (their Cut) = 7BTC for dev PLUS whatever they get for dumping premine on suckers. (hence why under ICO price, they dont care what they sell them at)

this is all just another day for yobit and the regulars who may even be in on it, don't be fooled, use REAL exchanges, with REAL coins
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Bought 26sat and stock now on 21sat.. Hope that will recover my lost 4sats on 50K SHO
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
i love this coin too, i am buy 8 satoshis , sell 25 satoshis hahaha

Are u shilling for that shithole? So much newbish talks these days and not a single word on topic haha. Mighty yobit shills.
legendary
Activity: 854
I made 100% profit in just one day Smiley Should I buy more?any chance of price going further up?
Pages:
Jump to: