Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHO] SHORTY - YOUR VINES IN CRYPTO [ROCKET ICO] - page 7. (Read 17993 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Pos is working!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi,I bought some shorty for 11 sat after ico ended.
Can someone please tell me current price?
I am not home and for some reasons, yobit is not accessible from my phone.
I hope price is now above 11 sat Cheesy

Last price on Yobit is 18 satoshi mate
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hi,I bought some shorty for 11 sat after ico ended.
Can someone please tell me current price?
I am not home and for some reasons, yobit is not accessible from my phone.
I hope price is now above 11 sat Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
WEEKLY DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

- block explorer to be released within 2 days
- website development started
- updating the announcement graphics

Should website development not be finished? Wink
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
WEEKLY DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

- block explorer to be released within 2 days
- website development started
- updating the announcement graphics
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
lol now it is back to 20 sat...and i dont invest @ 5 Sad
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Thanks for what I buy for 25 sat , and sell night for 25 sat... Now - in this case - I will send buy order jn 6-7 sat - if will be rocket on 25 sat  Smiley)))
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
People always cry when something comes into this world Wink

Have a nice weekend, live in peace!

SHO is back to 25 sat  Wink
Activity: 812
I dont know what is this,ico rocket ico in yobit is fake.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
Buywall dissappeared within 1 second,wtf with this joke
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
pumped but the price is still below the price of ico Huh
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Ppl in this tread, do you really think that you can sell to 10x buy support faster than trading bot? Do do you really think that you could get fast from 4x to 10x profit on this ICO? Do you really think that 70% ppl who buy Shorty sold it to 4x - 10x buy wall? Try to watch this on the part of and you will get a lot of positive emotions Grin
Activity: 994
Very nice. See this is the fun shit right here. Great recovery SHORTY. Lets make some money Smiley take it ez you guys. and MEGA props to our mystery trader Smiley
The funny part and what im talking about is when its time most the same people who lost before will loose again :p be smart.

If the walls keep coming even 15 could be a good enter point
The worst part is some of the buyers did this before.

50k @ 25 BUY
50k @ 5-8 SELL
15k @ 19 BUY

I believe everybody is crying for no reason, nobody told them to dump at 4 sats. Stop fucking crying and act like men. All you want is instant profit and if you can't make it all you can do is cry and shit...

hope you didnt drop you coin for cheap :p

Still holding mate Smiley
hope you didnt drop you coin for cheap :p
Shorty pumping right now on Yobit, wow mates I wish I had some more at 7 Sad
Everybody is happy when they make profit, everybody is mad when they lose money. Mate, let's talk about the people who bought at 25 and sold at 4, who's to blame? Yobit? Developers?

I dont see it as yobits fault. Yes it sucks for some but hey. Everyone can't be a winner. Like I said its not yobit nor the dev's fault. It's people blindly investing into something they know nothing about (when people see the ico light up on yobit it spurs a buy frenzy since everyone is hoping to x10 on ico completion)

And sometimes its not even the community but just 1 asshole that has btc up his ass and wants to fuck a coin. Wouldn't be the first time a coin was intentionally tanked by a holder.

I invested because i thought the site backed up and approved the ico.  I plan to leave asap that  site. I don't recommend it.

I wouldn't jump ship. This has not even been confirmed to be a scam. For all we know we got a HUGE accumulator right now getting them for dirt cheap and waiting to pump the coin and make bank later on. Like i said in my post even if this ends up being a scam you never want an exchange to tell you what you can and cant trade. It's up to the user to do some research and ask questions.
That being said. I am not a yobit paid shill! Yobit drops wallets in & out of maint at will, holds funds, tickets go days/weeks/months with no answer, dont add funds to ledger occasionally. But in the end almost 99.99% of the time resolve the situation even if it takes a year to get support to do anything. I have lost shit tons of BTC at yobit and made a an OMG amount of BTC at yobit also. Don't jump ship and blame someone else for the choice you made.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
If you lose all your btc,  you leave the exchange and cut your wrist. In the end both lose. There are better sites who reject scam on sight for a reason.  On what boat are you.
Pages:
Jump to: