Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SINGULARITY(SING)Anon Dual algo Scrypt/x13 GPU/ASIC*Bittrex**NEW WALLET!!** - page 2. (Read 49131 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
Hey assholes.
Why do you put up for sale?

If I had 4 BTC I would scoop up everything under 35k sat.... clearly market manipulation by someone with a decent amount of SING making ppl sell into their own buys.

The thing they don't realize is their sell orders under 35k total to 18% of the SING in circulation, that's a lot of position to give up if a whale comes along.
Activity: 140
Hey assholes.
Why do you put up for sale?
Merit: 10
Does anyone else know what is happening with the the supernova pool?  That difficulty is crazy high... but it says it's been on this one block for almost 48 hours now!

Surely I am not the only one mining this right now?

im minign the scrypt version and it shows 469.66658268 Difficulty .. it is crazy high

yeah.... that is what I'm mining... but it said I found a block and accepted it in my miner... but it's not showing up in the pool...

it now says the pool is closing... are you getting that too??
stop mining it
Yeah.. the pool mod is shutting it down... Back to VTA I guess...
Does anyone else know what is happening with the the supernova pool?  That difficulty is crazy high... but it says it's been on this one block for almost 48 hours now!

im minign the scrypt version and it shows 469.66658268 Difficulty .. it is crazy high

yeah.... that is what I'm mining... but it said I found a block and accepted it in my miner... but it's not showing up in the pool...

it now says the pool is closing... are you getting that too??
stop mining it

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Yep... buys above 50k sats, volume back from .3 to 4.5 - price and volume rising. looking good. Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I've changed my mind! I will hold much longer than 100,000 Satoshi. The numbers are very good for this coin ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Lasted a while! Someone tanked it but people realizing this coin should be priced much higher!

There's always going to be some weak hands cashing out after such a large dump and rise. The # of coins in circulation is so low, any increases in demand and this coin can swing wildly in both directions.
Only a week old, but I think SING can be a great success if the dev team stays strong, sticks to their original plans, and tune out the background noise. 

1+
Activity: 277
Lasted a while! Someone tanked it but people realizing this coin should be priced much higher!

There's always going to be some weak hands cashing out after such a large dump and rise. The # of coins in circulation is so low, any increases in demand and this coin can swing wildly in both directions.
Only a week old, but I think SING can be a great success if the dev team stays strong, sticks to their original plans, and tune out the background noise. 
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
This coin seems to have a nice community behind it.

Devs, could we hear a little bit more about your background and pipeline planned for this coin?

Maybe you could find some kind of niche market or use for it.

I like that it's got a gambling site. Anyone tried it?
Activity: 126
Your coin was overpriced from the start. It seems to be stabilizing to where it should have began. No one wants to sell at a loss. This is your current reality. It's now a buyers market. Keep going, keep building. Volume will pick up when you do. These projects need guidance and you need to be a pillar. Too many devs place too much emphasis on "community" and "open source". The community is pop culture; open source is communism. The experiment fails when you start listening to other people's dreams and stop listening to your own.
Personally I would hate to see the original dev team quit on account of price volatility. I mean, we're in the crypto world after all, ain't we? You just continue what you're doing and try to keep us updated and I am sure the community will continue to support your efforts. This is of course assuming there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the coin itself.

Zero wrong with this coin; I checked the source myself (the coins concept is actually quite interesting). This looks like a case of the summer altcoin blues. All coins even the more "popular" ones are suffering losses, mark my words when everyone stops drinking every weekend and getting skin cancer in the sun this alt-crypto world will come back to life.

Don't give up developers!

Thank you for checking!
It seems as  those who have lots of coins and are willing to dump at bargain prices is finished. I have bought a lot, and will in any case not sell until after 100,000 Satoshi ;-) This coin is going to turn around quickly and climb quickly. I hope that we who have taken the risk and bought big now, will be rewarded ;-) Stand on!
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Personally I would hate to see the original dev team quit on account of price volatility. I mean, we're in the crypto world after all, ain't we? You just continue what you're doing and try to keep us updated and I am sure the community will continue to support your efforts. This is of course assuming there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the coin itself.

Zero wrong with this coin; I checked the source myself (the coins concept is actually quite interesting). This looks like a case of the summer altcoin blues. All coins even the more "popular" ones are suffering losses, mark my words when everyone stops drinking every weekend and getting skin cancer in the sun this alt-crypto world will come back to life.

Don't give up developers!

Exactly!
Pages:
Jump to: