Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SINGULARITY(SING)Anon Dual algo Scrypt/x13 GPU/ASIC*Bittrex**NEW WALLET!!** - page 4. (Read 49131 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Buy and HODL (: i bought some around 11k holding till at least 100k.  

To be honest pretty shocked that this coin's where it's at.  I mean the supply's what 2.4 million coins?  I'll probably buy some anyway and just forget about it.  Who knows maybe it'll be back to 100k in a couple of weeks.

The total coins is 2.4, but this is a pow coin so the supply is 37k. This coin is seriously on life support, mkt cap is beyond puny. Net hash is 7 mh/s, which sucks for me cause I bought 150 at 100k. Oh well, made it back and then some on Uro.

Net hash is > 2.6 GH: http://sing.blockexplorer.cc/stats/

Supply is 37k? What does that even mean?  <60k total coins mined...

Youre posting bullshit.

Edit: But nice try. Did it work?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

To be honest pretty shocked that this coin's where it's at.  I mean the supply's what 2.4 million coins?  I'll probably buy some anyway and just forget about it.  Who knows maybe it'll be back to 100k in a couple of weeks.

The total coins is 2.4, but this is a pow coin so the supply is 37k. This coin is seriously on life support, mkt cap is beyond puny. Net hash is 7 mh/s, which sucks for me cause I bought 150 at 100k. Oh well, made it back and then some on Uro.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

To be honest pretty shocked that this coin's where it's at.  I mean the supply's what 2.4 million coins?  I'll probably buy some anyway and just forget about it.  Who knows maybe it'll be back to 100k in a couple of weeks.
Exactly play long term. Patience~
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
https://singx13.suprnova.cc

and

https://singscrypt.suprnova.cc

are still up and running for you guys.

There was Cronjob stuck @ X13 Pool for a few hours which was re-run now, all payouts have been made, you should see them in your wallet already.

Spread some love over ... Still are getting blocks on a regular basis .. but more hash is always good Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I'm building a pool for it, will be ready soon  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

legendary
So really, why has the coin crashed like this? I don't own any, but I'm looking to buy. But if coin's fatally flawed, and that's caused the crash, would be nice to know that.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi

First I would like to thank the developer for very interesting coin concept (dual algo). It surely brings some new innovation to cryptocoin world.

I installed the wallet for solo mining and there are some issues that I found:
- wallet does not report network hashes per sec ("networkhashps"). Sometimes it it  good metrics to understand how hard the coin is mined. The difficulty concept is different for different coins and then it is something that can be used to figure out if the coin works ok. For example currently the scrypt difficulty is 944 however I find no pools that have hashrates in it...
- If you want to set up both x13 and scrypt wallets on same machine then they both want to start their own tor instance at port 9060. What I did was to install a single tor on my linux box at port 9050 and then used following line in conf tor=127.0.0.1:9050
However then the wallet got stuck ... I commented out the wait_initialized from init.cpp at line 633 that seemed to wait for tor initialization. After that the wallet started and it seemed to work.

legendary
I'm just irritated because my order at 25000 on bittrex never got filled!  DAMMIT!!!  Sure do wish any of my bid orders got filled on Bittrex.
im sure its filled now its at 11155 :p

Nope. I got impatient and pulled it. Cheesy Went back to VOOT.
legendary
hahahahha people still st*pid. I wrote a comment and immediately dump uhahahahha I just wallow myself lowered its same sh*t still a coin 2 times uhahahaha
good luck guys without eggs

I literally have no clue what you just said lol. I'm assuming you said you made a comment that caused people to dump out of fear?
hahahahha people still st*pid. I wrote a comment and immediately dump uhahahahha I just wallow myself lowered its same sh*t still a coin 2 times uhahahaha
good luck guys without eggs

ahahah u got me some cheap coins... more plz
I'm just irritated because my order at 25000 on bittrex never got filled!  DAMMIT!!!  Sure do wish any of my bid orders got filled on Bittrex.
im sure its filled now its at 11155 :p
legendary
 a normal person does not drain at such capitalization. means developers pour your shit. I'll see you in hell 1 Satoshi.
Activity: 835
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
Knew I should have gone with RZR instead..fuk Sad
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
https://singx13.suprnova.cc

and

https://singscrypt.suprnova.cc

are still up and running for you guys.

There was Cronjob stuck @ X13 Pool for a few hours which was re-run now, all payouts have been made, you should see them in your wallet already.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
The whales are dumping and might push down the price to a level where the market cap is $12,000 (or even less). I expect that they will pump it up again from those price levels, provided everything else is kosher of course. This being said, this coin has a lot going for it. Hang in there.  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
no one is mining anymore? most of the pools are empty...

I am still mining.  Grin
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
no one is mining anymore? most of the pools are empty...
Pages:
Jump to: