Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN]|SINOVATE(SIN) |X25X|∞InfinityNodes🔥| I.D.S | Decentralized Cloud 3.0 | - page 74. (Read 22107 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
My opinion after the first day:

1) For 6 hours I have started infinitynode but I did not get anything.

2) The mine is not profitable - I switched the miner to RVN.

I'm dissapointed Sad
Even if you mined bsod - the coin income dropped like 3-5 times.
According to zergool - revenue is now about 0.2-0.3$ for 1070-1070ti - even this seems to be overevaluated.

Of course: the new algorithm is slower so, until the difficulty settled, income was lower. You should do the calculation again now!
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

I'm dissapointed Sad
Even if you mined bsod - the coin income dropped like 3-5 times.
According to zergool - revenue is now about 0.2-0.3$ for 1070-1070ti - even this seems to be overevaluated.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Can i run infinity node on windows PC without VPS and Ubuntu?
copper member
Activity: 418
Merit: 13
Infinity Node stats page is available now. Already 115.100.000 coins burnt so far and 260.618 coins burnt from transaction fees. Thank you for the great support SINOVATE Nation.

https://sinovate.io/infinitynodestats/

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

I'm dissapointed Sad
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
At the moment SIN PoW mining profitability is two times less than regular nicehash profit from the same mining hardware. But the price goes up and SIN PoW difficulty\hashrate also goes up. It's a good sign. I think 200 sats per SIN is very probable in next few days \ week
copper member
Activity: 344

Code:
-a x25x -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:4903 -u WALLET -p c=SIN

Payouts every 1 hour, 0.05% fee

Activity: 372
Merit: 108
So this is the rebranded SUQA?
I invested in SUQA on its early days.
When I checked my tradeogre account, I was surprised that my SUQA is gone
but I gained SIN, so I started to read about SIN and end up in this ann.

it becomes more interesting, gonna watch this project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can mine Sinovative at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x25x.mine.zergpool.com:3225 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x25x.mine.zergpool.com:3225 -u  -p c=SIN,mc=SIN

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x25x.mine.zergpool.com:3225 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=SIN

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Activity: 107
How to see the difficulty through the API explorer.sinovate.io/?
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of known Sinovate pools (SIN) :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/sinovate

Live hashrate distribution, pool fees & minimum payment comparison.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
I need VPS to run infinity node?
copper member
Activity: 418
Merit: 13
SINOVATE Mainnet is active now. Make sure you mine with X25X algorithm! RIP SUQA and Welcome SINOVATE

Activity: 18
Last 420 blocks to fork. I am impatient for Infinity Nodes.
What a great time! We now have less than 2 hours before the momentous hardfork from SUQA x25i to SIN x25x with Infiniti nodes, greater ASIC resistance, SINcyption and so much more!

Huge shout-out to all the developers working tirelessly behind the scenes - discord has been ablaze with issues and resolutions, and constant updates and help.

Also, mega kudos to all the members of the community who have been reporting issues, testing SIN, preparing pools and miners for SIN , and mining, supporting, buying this coin in advance of the hardfork.

With continued support from everyone who is onboard now, we should all enjoy GREAT rewards in the second half of 2019 - and beyond! 

Here's to the team that delivers! May SUQA rest in peace and long live SIN!

2 blocks away! Not quite the ball drop in NYC on New Year's eve, but close... anybody else hitting refresh on on the explorer? http://suqaexplorer.com/

xpoor explorer :-D
looks like 169999 here too - https://suqa.ccore.online/
others more accurate?

have I been deceived?!!!  :-O
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
What a great time! We now have less than 2 hours before the momentous hardfork from SUQA x25i to SIN x25x with Infiniti nodes, greater ASIC resistance, SINcyption and so much more!

Huge shout-out to all the developers working tirelessly behind the scenes - discord has been ablaze with issues and resolutions, and constant updates and help.

Also, mega kudos to all the members of the community who have been reporting issues, testing SIN, preparing pools and miners for SIN , and mining, supporting, buying this coin in advance of the hardfork.

With continued support from everyone who is onboard now, we should all enjoy GREAT rewards in the second half of 2019 - and beyond! 

2 blocks away! Not quite the ball drop in NYC on New Year's eve, but close... anybody else hitting refresh on on the explorer? http://suqaexplorer.com/

poor explorer :-D
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added SIN to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for SUQA Pay:
Code:
-a x25x -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:5633 -u Se5bXMcLCgwoU55Yx9fv41L9XTLrpbsrQd -p c=SIN 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x25x -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:5633 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a x25x -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:5633 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 63
Pages:
Jump to: