Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKELR] SkeletonRevive - Masternodes Swap - page 15. (Read 30590 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
the swap started 8 days ago and seems you needed that much time to react that you here, anyway it really wouldnt metter as the swap will continue, so far over 5.000.000 SKEL is swapped to SKELR.

Who are you to try and take this coin over and where are you having users send their real SKEL to? There are a lot of scammers out there who like to trick people into sending them their coins for something fake and this is what this seems like to me.

Are you a piece of shit scammer trying to steal coins? If not, then why did you try and take over an active coin with an active dev and try and get the users to switch to a new chain when the old one is just fine?
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
you do what you have to do lol

the coin will still go on
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
i did take time to research and i didnt found anything being done for the coin, also almost 0 activity in old thread and the "new dev" didnt even bothered to even make new ann, he can bring all his friends from thecryptochat to bash here but this swap is still happening!
since you did so much research on this coin and the new dev, did he even tried to get it on some other exchange than the almost dead novaexchange? yobit at least or maybe coinexchange?

I don't think you researched this coin at all lol. Let me explain a few things.

01 - When i can across this coin it was abandoned and in danger of being de-listed at nova exchange. There were no working nodes, so no one was able to mine or move the coin. I pm'ed the original dev to see if he/she had any intentions of continuing to develop this coin, and then I waited 2 weeks for a response in case the dev was on vacation, had taken ill, etc. I also contacted Nova and asked if they would hold off on the deslisting and I also pm'd every user in the thread to let them know what was happening, in case anyone had a problem.

YOU DID NONE OF THIS.

02 - Since I got no response from the dev and the users were ok with it, I took the coin over. I not only put a node up and stop it from being delisted, but I also got it put up on one of the best mining pool that I know of. as far as a new ann goes, i didn't see the need right now. I have other plans that quite frankly are none of your business.

And by the way, when I took this coin over in June of 2017, Nova was (and still is) a thriving exchange. they only recently announced that they were going to close temporarily while they change ownership, and that happens in April of next year. So an almost dead exchange, it ain't.

03 - Last but not least, I still can't figure out where people like you get off. There are literally 1000+ dead abandoned coins out there and many of them still have viable blockchains that could be put back in service for your swap very easily at the cost of a node, and the bagholders would be most grateful. Instead you pick a working coin with a working dev.

Not to mention having the audacity to tell me that you don't think i am doing enough for the coin. Well who the hell are you? If you passed by my house and didn't think my car was clean enough, would you take that too? Where do you get off telling anyone anything about anything?

You would have been better off starting the ATCC Revival thread. Now there's some people that could uses a swap.
What are you doing to my coin?

This coin is still active, being mined and being traded on nova.

Not to mention that it already has a solid wallet that never gave me an ounce of trouble.

Did it ever occur to you to try to contact the dev of a coin before you just decide to hijack it?

WTF?

The dev was last active April 20, 2017, 10:02:31 PM
You also took over this coin and i dont see you doing anything for it

that's because you didn't take the time to research

just launch your coin, leave skeleton alone and everyone will be happy
i did take time to research and i didnt found anything being done for the coin, also almost 0 activity in old thread and the "new dev" didnt even bothered to even make new ann, he can bring all his friends from thecryptochat to bash here but this swap is still happening!
since you did so much research on this coin and the new dev, did he even tried to get it on some other exchange than the almost dead novaexchange? yobit at least or maybe coinexchange?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
you always need to do your research, cant just pick up a coin and say its dead, first need to know whats happening with it Smiley its in very capable hands with hesdeadjim
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto
Back away from the bones!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Developer at TheCryptoChat

Not to mention that it already has a solid wallet that never gave me an ounce of trouble.

Did it ever occur to you to try to contact the dev of a coin before you just decide to hijack it?

WTF?

that's because you didn't take the time to research

just launch your coin, leave skeleton alone and everyone will be happy

WTF?

WTF?

Hello, could you provide us with more detailed info, it look like there are still lack of information on the first post, many content that should be present still not available at the moment. Please complete all the details. Thank you.
the thread will be updated tonight
Activity: 14
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Activity: 22
Hello, could you provide us with more detailed info, it look like there are still lack of information on the first post, many content that should be present still not available at the moment. Please complete all the details. Thank you.
Activity: 42
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
Moving well now, masternodes work well and the wallet is fine. Hopefully there will be some more interest soon.
hope more users will swap soon ad they will also stake not only get masternodes
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Moving well now, masternodes work well and the wallet is fine. Hopefully there will be some more interest soon.
Looks like the chain is stuck at 580, could people with empty wallets disable staking either by locking the wallet or adding staking=0 to the config file.
chain is moving now, not much swaps so far and everyone that swapped is running masternode, not staking
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Looks like the chain is stuck at 580, could people with empty wallets disable staking either by locking the wallet or adding staking=0 to the config file.
Activity: 42
Which country legislation will be used to place the tokenized shares?
OP, do you have experience developing coins? Any work to show?

It's a good idea to revive a cool coin like this, but it will need some developer chops to pull this off. With Nova closing, your new coin will not be tradeable anywhere.
yes nova closing, thats why the swap is not there, after the swap is done request for yobit and coinexchange will be filled.
Pages:
Jump to: