Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKUNKHASH] Magnatum - Signatum Fork - Unique Feature - Bounty 2 On - page 13. (Read 70713 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi dev, any update about development ?
What is the nearest thing that you will do to bring more value to Magnatum ?

We are going to release new wallet version with improved liquid blocks technology.
Also we are preparing bounty program for advertising.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DEV -

you need a more professional website with info on the DEVS

their credentials and experience

AND THE FUTURE OF MAGT -- contracts with any significant party or any goals or niche to be fulfilled
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Hope we have a big Exchange.

im holding 550MGT but i dont think the price will go higher than 100 satoshis that we have now...

look in bright sight  if SIGT brother of MGT rise up maybe MGT going to 2000satoshi
i don't know what are miners thinking about selling mgt at 1xx sts, they even lost their electricity bill or dev is selling his premine? hard to think. LoL.

Premine was spent only for translation bounty at the moment

what are your plans for the future of this Coin

I don't see any future for this coin. Miners are very willing to sell their mgt at 1xx sts, they even accepted lost some fees.  Cheesy

I think it will recover once we hit somewhere like cryptopia,
I don't think dev dare, now cryptopia fee is 5 mil DOTcoin ~ over 9 btc. I cannot imagine that a miner dare to sell his coin under 1xx sts except dev.  Grin

I can share my wallets, they are untouched.
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
🛠 Mining pool update 🛠

https://altminer.net
Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Currently only 0.45% fee (PROMO)
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

AltMiner.net was also attacked by the recent yiimp hacks (further information here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multiple-yiimp-pools-hacked-this-is-what-we-know-so-far-2163058)
We were offline several days securing our servers, recreating all wallets and adding several additional layers of security. Not only we have now added an intrustion prevention system with anomaly detection, we also added DDoS protection and several further measures.

Now we think it is again safe to mine with us and we thank you for your patience during those hard days. As a bonus for your trust we currently have lowered all fees to only 0.45%!

If you have any questions feel free to contact us!

▶️▶️▶️ How to mine❓
Use the following parameters at your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:8433 -u WALLET -p c=MGT

Activity: 838
I think the dev was too quick to launch a fork of SIGT which in itself is a new coin. Had he waited for SIGT to be successful this too would had a better chance of success. With that being said mining SIGT is still profitable so when that is done in about 2 weeks, we might see this coin rise again to decent levels.

Additionally lack of a proper exchange is also hurting this coin.
Activity: 294

im holding 550MGT but i dont think the price will go higher than 100 satoshis that we have now...

look in bright sight  if SIGT brother of MGT rise up maybe MGT going to 2000satoshi
i don't know what are miners thinking about selling mgt at 1xx sts, they even lost their electricity bill or dev is selling his premine? hard to think. LoL.

I don't see any future for this coin. Miners are very willing to sell their mgt at 1xx sts, they even accepted lost some fees.  Cheesy

I don't think dev dare, now cryptopia fee is 5 mil DOTcoin ~ over 9 btc. I cannot imagine that a miner dare to sell his coin under 1xx sts except dev.  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
devs, any news about exchanges?
Activity: 299
Crypto mining company | Mining pools
Keep an eye.

Already on github? Repo for pool?
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
Dev, could you remove Bitzure from exchange list. There is a red sign about Bitzure.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21703115

Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

Activity: 243

Activity: 201
Pages:
Jump to: