Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKUNKHASH] Magnatum - Signatum Fork - Unique Feature - Bounty 2 On - page 12. (Read 70713 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Hi found a mistake on first page of the ann.

My wally = BEdjNc2RMS6CRAjo1Too8fUTe4zitemfj3
Thanks!

"Mining" bountied, and what wrong with "Correction of spelling" ?

i think just to let you know what he did lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Thanks!

"Mining" bountied, and what wrong with "Correction of spelling" ?

Found another spelling error...

Wallet- BQ32bhjBouexTHpoiHG5eABo2SrnbBP3zB

Bountied!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
https://imgur.com/aF8sH6D

Found another spelling error...

Wallet- BQ32bhjBouexTHpoiHG5eABo2SrnbBP3zB
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

Thanks!
Activity: 9
@magnatum when can we use stake? the wallet can't encrypt. and when does cryptopia add this coin Smiley
Hey, guys! We continue to work hard on the Magnatum project, but we also need your help, so today we'd like to present our new bounty campaign!
As the very first step here are several options for you:

- German translation of the white paper (3000 MGT).
- Spanish translation of the white paper (3000 MGT).
- China translation of the white paper (5000 MGT).
- ATI GPU Mining Instructions (500 MGT).
- Correction of spelling, etc mistakes on the website, the anonncement, and the white paper (50 MGT per issue).

Please, pay attention to the fact, that we need only one edition of each translation and mining guide, so, please tell us if you want to do the task to reserve it for yourself.
We also want to get a good translation, so if you are going to use any kind of machine translators, please do not undertake the task. The translations will be assessed. Thanks for the understanding!

I can do the german translation

PM me your social profile
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hey, guys! We continue to work hard on the Magnatum project, but we also need your help, so today we'd like to present our new bounty campaign!

- Correction of spelling, etc mistakes on the website, the anonncement, and the white paper (50 MGT per issue).

Please, pay attention to the fact, that we need only one edition of each translation and mining guide, so, please tell us if you want to do the task to reserve it for yourself.
We also want to get a good translation, so if you are going to use any kind of machine translators, please do not undertake the task. The translations will be assessed. Thanks for the understanding!

I can do the german translation
Activity: 210

im going to be doing an instruction video and, mining and wallet review for magnatum

i did ITNS INTENSECOIN DEMO OF WHAT TYPE OF VIDEO I WILL MAKE
with prepackaged noob  configured batch files just change address with miner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EruhRoqOqKI

Great! PM me when it done for reward.

YOU NEED TO CAP THE COIN

UNLIMITED MARKET CAP IS NOT LEGIT

im going to be doing an instruction video and, mining and wallet review for magnatum

Great! PM me when it done for reward.
Activity: 45

Activity: 196
i think "130000000 MGT per year" will keep the price where it is.
if you have 300 or 500 or 10.00 magnatum, it might sound like a lot, but if there will be 1.300.000.000 magnatum in 10 years it suddenly is not so much anymore...

I AGREE WITH THIS

PLEASE PUT A LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF SIGT PER YEAR

AND FUTURE USES AND PLANS

Caps lock key broken?

Also, SIGT is another currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
if you have 300 or 500 or 10.00 magnatum, it might sound like a lot, but if there will be 1.300.000.000 magnatum in 10 years it suddenly is not so much anymore...

I AGREE WITH THIS

caps lock...

put a total limit on it, or decrease the amount per a certain time interval to avoid a huge inflation. bitcoin is strong for a reason with only 21 million of them.

CAPS LOCK OFF

I agree

This would be nice

I AGREE WITH THIS

caps lock...

put a total limit on it, or decrease the amount per a certain time interval to avoid a huge inflation. bitcoin is strong for a reason with only 21 million of them.

CAPS LOCK OFF

I agree

Activity: 87

I AGREE WITH THIS

caps lock...

I AGREE WITH THIS

Activity: 87
Activity: 37
Hi dev, any update about development ?
What is the nearest thing that you will do to bring more value to Magnatum ?

We are going to release new wallet version with improved liquid blocks technology.
Also we are preparing bounty program for advertising.

Around when can let us know? so we can prepared.
1week? 1month or 1 year?
Activity: 10
Hi dev, any update about development ?
What is the nearest thing that you will do to bring more value to Magnatum ?

No, but I can help you to the reading/writing hotline if you're having trouble obtaining an education.
It hasn't even been a month yet; it's been created, let it settle. Whats your skillset? Translating for other people from your country?

DEV -
you need a more professional website with info on the DEVS
their credentials and experience
AND THE FUTURE OF MAGT -- contracts with any significant party or any goals or niche to be fulfilled

So he would give up his real identity for a bunch of people who quibble over investing their 0.001BTC ha ha?
Man this forum gets better by the day.

We are going to release new wallet version with improved liquid blocks technology.
Also we are preparing bounty program for advertising.

easy there big guy, the wallet (and speed of blocks) looks great at the moment; don't be coerced by the crowd (especially if theyre idiots).. keep up the good work!
Pages:
Jump to: