Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 114. (Read 466802 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
Currently waaay to much volatility to day trade....The pump started a couple of days ago. Whales are creating this volitility and pump. I'm afraid they will dump millions of $$ worth when it hits polo (if hits polo - I have not see evidence from polo about this). Be careful.

edit: with this many rich wallets - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/#!wallets - these high prices are not sustainable. Volume is too low even if one wallet "cashes out"

Yikes!

Ok take a look at this then - http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com/top100?page=1 Smiley See? The same thing can happen to Bitcoin. In fact the number of whales there is HUGE compared to us. The thing that matter is that Solarcoin has huge potential and if even some big player cashes out all of his coins (which will be extremely stupid at this point and i'm glad so far no one is doing it) on the other side there will be another whale who will see the opportunity to BUY LOW so he can make profit later - that is what the whales do Smiley I'm not a whale (maybe i'm a "shark" compared to them), but I know the whale who introduced me to this coin (and made me a "shark" here after I introduced him to Bitcoin lol) and his mind works a little bit different than mine. Now I can tell you that most of the whales here are like him and they are not that stupid or greedy to crash the market just like that and I think they are here for the long run, because they saw the potential when they got here at the first place - there is no need to rush making a profit if you consider that the Solarcoin at the moment is just like a baby who learns to walk. Yes that baby will fall down some times, but as you can see he rise up again, he explore new territories (new exchanges Cheesy ) etc. So the whales as his parents and the "sharks" as his uncles  Tongue must protect him and watch him and not let him cross the road while there is a 10 ton truck coming from behind Cheesy So as you can see we are at a point when the community here (early adopters, whales etc.) can make the coin skyrocket (which we are already doing) or the exact opposite, but so far the community is great. So if we continue that way, everything will be fine Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Currently waaay to much volatility to day trade....The pump started a couple of days ago. Whales are creating this volitility and pump. I'm afraid they will dump millions of $$ worth when it hits polo (if hits polo - I have not see evidence from polo about this). Be careful.

edit: with this many rich wallets - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/#!wallets - these high prices are not sustainable. Volume is too low even if one wallet "cashes out"

Yikes!

The rich wallets are reducing. As the price goes up the large holders are slowly selling coins. This always happens. Not too many people can hold everything after it's gone up 30x. I am speaking from experience in this case.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

Yikes!
Activity: 868
good buying on bittrex..  Grin
love all i am seeing from SLR & community...  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
With all of this growth, where's cryptonick?

Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The volume is incredible (if it's actually real). Maybe people are buying up prior to the listing on Poloniex. This has been a good year for Solarcoin. I remember the original Solar Litecoin pair.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Hi all... It's been a while!  Cheesy

I've had a few PM's today from people wanting to know if I'm still around. So I decided to make a quick post to say congratulations to all of you who have stuck with it even though I didn't! I admit, I feel a little pain at having sold my few hundred thousand back at 2.5 cents. Roll Eyes Many a shake my head moment over the past few weeks to be sure. LOL However, my friends and family still have their SLR so I'm excited for them. And I'm still excited for the project to become a success.

I'm sure there's a personal lesson or two yet to come for me in all of this and I'm grateful for the experience I had here the first couple of years. I learned a lot about crypto and even more about myself. It seems I still need a little work in the patience department... Wink

Anyway, that's all from me. Bless you all and enjoy the ride, that's all I got.  Kiss

It's all a part of the game. Glad you were a part of it. I have to admit that I had lost faith at times and liquidated some of my position over the years too. I'm still in it to win it though. Go Solar!!!!
There is a link to POLOINEX on the solar coin website - solarcoin.org
It looks like it is happening......

There is also a link in the wallet check it out! It must be happening

edit: I think we might also be getting a slr/ltc pair  Grin Grin  http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/slr/ltc/poloniex/10-days

That is all types of awesome. We are about to take off if polinex give us both. Prepare for the ride boys!!!!

Edit:I think I may have celebrated to soon. Polinex doespecially not have any other ltc pairings unless they will be adding it for other coins at the same time.
Activity: 406
Hi all... It's been a while!  Cheesy

I've had a few PM's today from people wanting to know if I'm still around. So I decided to make a quick post to say congratulations to all of you who have stuck with it even though I didn't! I admit, I feel a little pain at having sold my few hundred thousand back at 2.5 cents. Roll Eyes Many a shake my head moment over the past few weeks to be sure. LOL However, my friends and family still have their SLR so I'm excited for them. And I'm still excited for the project to become a success.

I'm sure there's a personal lesson or two yet to come for me in all of this and I'm grateful for the experience I had here the first couple of years. I learned a lot about crypto and even more about myself. It seems I still need a little work in the patience department... Wink

Anyway, that's all from me. Bless you all and enjoy the ride, that's all I got.  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Looks like the market is responding to the demo today  Grin Grin Grin

Lol that was massive  Shocked I just hope the buy orders will follow the big leap Cheesy

Looks like we are holding above .10 cents.  That might be the new resistance test.

Well I'm pretty sure that there will be some greedy ppl who will do the best they can to crash the price (they already started doing it), but sooner or later the true value/price of Solarcoin will become a fact. We are getting more people involved with the concept of the coin - the team behind it is great so far. Once the big players get involved and invest some big money everything will come in place - there wont be any cheap Solarcoins for sure. We are slowly getting there Smiley I hope Poloniex and other big exchanges add us soon. Btw ~30 BTC injection atm and we will be trading at ~0.50 USD. So little BTC for such a big leap  Cheesy Anyway we will see what tomorrow will bring - anything can happen, but so far so good Wink Really really exciting year not only for Solarcoin, but for Bitcoin too - I can't wait for the halving next month  Cheesy

SLR could easily be $1-5 per coin, considering it's incentivizing $150 worth of power (1 MWh @ $0.15 per kWh). It does put a lot of trust into the reserve though, which even at $1 has a valuation of $97.5B. So SLR upside resistance on price, IMHO, has a lot to do with the transparency of the Foundation and the massive trust one must place in an organization not to misappropriate coins, need to secure the private keys from theft, etc.

Even at $0.10, you're looking at 97.5 * $0.1 = $10B in reserve coin value, which is a lot of responsibility.

There's work being done to secure the pool with an algo or some other technology. I don't have a timeline, but it's one of the projects getting some serious attention.
Activity: 579
CoinQuacker
Looks like the market is responding to the demo today  Grin Grin Grin

Lol that was massive  Shocked I just hope the buy orders will follow the big leap Cheesy

Looks like we are holding above .10 cents.  That might be the new resistance test.

Well I'm pretty sure that there will be some greedy ppl who will do the best they can to crash the price (they already started doing it), but sooner or later the true value/price of Solarcoin will become a fact. We are getting more people involved with the concept of the coin - the team behind it is great so far. Once the big players get involved and invest some big money everything will come in place - there wont be any cheap Solarcoins for sure. We are slowly getting there Smiley I hope Poloniex and other big exchanges add us soon. Btw ~30 BTC injection atm and we will be trading at ~0.50 USD. So little BTC for such a big leap  Cheesy Anyway we will see what tomorrow will bring - anything can happen, but so far so good Wink Really really exciting year not only for Solarcoin, but for Bitcoin too - I can't wait for the halving next month  Cheesy

SLR could easily be $1-5 per coin, considering it's incentivizing $150 worth of power (1 MWh @ $0.15 per kWh). It does put a lot of trust into the reserve though, which even at $1 has a valuation of $97.5B. So SLR upside resistance on price, IMHO, has a lot to do with the transparency of the Foundation and the massive trust one must place in an organization not to misappropriate coins, need to secure the private keys from theft, etc.

Even at $0.10, you're looking at 97.5 * $0.1 = $10B in reserve coin value, which is a lot of responsibility.
Activity: 445

There is also a link in the wallet check it out! It must be happening

edit: I think we might also be getting a slr/ltc pair  Grin Grin  http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/slr/ltc/poloniex/10-days
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
Bluetrade had a high of  53 cents on very low volume.  Grin

Yea the amount that was bought at that price was 0.24 SLR or smth so it's not a big deal, BUT the ride continues and I want to show you guys a post of mine that was made a few months ago - this is it:

Houston......the launch from the earth went as planned.......everything is working fine here at the shuttle......we are heading to the desired destination....next time you will hear us from the MOON!

So we are close guys - the Earth looks beautiful from here - in fact we have so much fuel, that after the landing on the moon, we can take off from there and explore the entire Solar System itself  Cheesy you don't even need to fasten your seat belts, because we are in space already - just relax and enjoy the beautiful view  Cheesy
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16U33PsC-AfxJSHWhJvFsLfO_xbitPl9XNgWO19opnS4/edit?usp=sharing

Lumo and Electricchain press release.  Things are happening all over the world. Summer should see some good activity. 

Remember get your friends with solar panels to claim their coins.  The reward is getting interesting.  http://solarcoin.org/en/form-test/

Is there an English version of the press release?
Bluetrade had a high of  53 cents on very low volume.  Grin

SOLARCOIN MARKET INFO [24H]
Change:   +43.37%
Last:   0.00028000
Bid:   0.00018544
Ask:   0.00021999
High:   0.00099999
Low:   0.00012502
Average:   0.00019530
SLR Volume:   2,770.49723883