Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 17. (Read 466763 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
How about going DPOS like Steem?

I think SolarCoin has very close distribution model with Steem.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I can see a very potential project here, but can not over come "pump and dump" trick...
a coin that called "bitcoin of renewable energy", but it's still so small to stand still in this intense market.
I'll wait and see if it can reach 10$ in the end of 2018 before I decide to invest. . .
a little bit disappointed cause some good project like this did not get enough attention
I tell everyone who will listen Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
I can see a very potential project here, but can not over come "pump and dump" trick...
a coin that called "bitcoin of renewable energy", but it's still so small to stand still in this intense market.
I'll wait and see if it can reach 10$ in the end of 2018 before I decide to invest. . .
a little bit disappointed cause some good project like this did not get enough attention
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
SolarCoin realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/solarcoin/real_time
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
solar coin this something new for me,i love this project,ill follow it
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
If you guys decide to do a masternode for Solarcoin I am in.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Is there anyone on here with some expertise in Masternodes/ voting, e.g. worked on PIVX and or other projects.
If so can you please get in touch. We are studying masternodes and possible scenarios to add them onto the SLR layer.

Many thanks,
-lfloorwalker

This is great idea. The small PV owner receive very limited amount of SLR, so they don't think join POS network for 2% interest.
So, masternode or DPOS method will be more practical way for consensus.
For example small claimants don't need to run own node in DPOS. delegate nodes will do for them and gave them fee free transaction or interests.

Anyway, let's discuss about this.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
anyone ever had an issue that the wallet shows a message:
"Please check that your computers date and time are correct! If your clock is wrong ...."

happened to me for the first time (I replaced the motherboard, but with the exact same model)
and yes, date and time are correct (both windows/bios)

it is syncing though, I can see the blocks changing when I do a mouseover on "syncing" in the wallet

I don't remember the exact process to fix this, but basically you need to change where your system is getting it's online clock from. Somewhere in windows theres a menu that lets you change it from for example "nasa.gov" to something else. That should fix any system time sync issues.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
anyone ever had an issue that the wallet shows a message:
"Please check that your computers date and time are correct! If your clock is wrong ...."

happened to me for the first time (I replaced the motherboard, but with the exact same model)
and yes, date and time are correct (both windows/bios)

it is syncing though, I can see the blocks changing when I do a mouseover on "syncing" in the wallet
Activity: 190

a mention can do nothing. I'm expecting so much more in the next few months.

A mention is what I foresee as a minimum, and a mention can do a lot if it comes from the right group. For example, just look at what happens when Teeka merely makes mention of a coin!

But I do agree that we will likely see huge strides forward in the coming months.
^^
price goes down for so long, but luckily I got patience
I'm waiting for TESLA motor choses this coin to grow their renewable energy system. hope so
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
You might want to check out TNT coin i currently am trying to get my masternode setup with them and i was successful but they only take new people once a month so i have to wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOza_2k8M0o
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Is there anyone on here with some expertise in Masternodes/ voting, e.g. worked on PIVX and or other projects.
If so can you please get in touch. We are studying masternodes and possible scenarios to add them onto the SLR layer.

Many thanks,
-lfloorwalker
Activity: 113
Merit: 0

A mention is what I foresee as a minimum, and a mention can do a lot if it comes from the right group. For example, just look at what happens when Teeka merely makes mention of a coin!

But I do agree that we will likely see huge strides forward in the coming months.
brand new
Activity: 0
guys, how can I get invite link to SOLARCOIN's slack workspace?
why don't just chat on Discord of telegram,
it's so hard for me, first time using slack

https://solarcoin.org/en/solarcoin-forum

on the right...  Wink

SLR used to be on yobit, but then the wallet was in "maintenance" mode for the longest time until they finally delisted it.
so, have anyone got their SLR back from exchange yet?

The coin had listed on Yobit was 'SOLAR' not 'SLR'. Those two coin is not same coin.

but the name of both coin is the same.
SOLARCOIN
so, where the other solar on coinmarketcap???
and, anybody notice that SLR price on coinexchange just so high??? ^^

coinexchange wallet doesnt work.

Yobit is full of shady coins that typically aren't found anywhere else, like yob2x, b2x, etc.

I knew and checked the SLR wallet Cheesy
daily volume is too small.

YOBIT is stand for: "high risk high return, but the chance to lose is so high too ^^"
guys, how can I get invite link to SOLARCOIN's slack workspace?
why don't just chat on Discord of telegram,
it's so hard for me, first time using slack

https://solarcoin.org/en/solarcoin-forum

on the right...  Wink
thank you!!!!
love the SLR idea, but it seems to be nobody notices that we need to switch using renewable energy!
Activity: 113
SLR used to be on yobit, but then the wallet was in "maintenance" mode for the longest time until they finally delisted it.
so, have anyone got their SLR back from exchange yet?

The coin had listed on Yobit was 'SOLAR' not 'SLR'. Those two coin is not same coin.

but the name of both coin is the same.
SOLARCOIN
so, where the other solar on coinmarketcap???
and, anybody notice that SLR price on coinexchange just so high??? ^^

coinexchange wallet doesnt work.

Yobit is full of shady coins that typically aren't found anywhere else, like yob2x, b2x, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: