Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 13. (Read 466763 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I wonder if you guys listen to the Letstalkbitcoin podcasts?
For those who do what do you think of all chipping in and sponsoring one of the shows?
It shouldn't cost that much if there are a few of us...
Thoughts
Activity: 84
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 25
Looks like the wallet occasionally reports the wrong amount of coins available also. After a rescan it works itself out. We need some serious bugs fixes.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I'm almost there, still working on it as that is the number I am aiming for to hold.  Just over 240k now:-)
Activity: 23
Good job.
I like this coin! Liked the facebook page
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
been too long since i was in here.. buying more SLR cuz i sense a bull crypto market in the waiting

GO SLR TO THE MOON
Activity: 89
notification: https://solarcoin.org/en/node/3547

Global SolarChange (www.solarchange.co) effective as of March 27, 2018 is no longer an affiliate of the SolarCoin Foundation.  Global SolarChange no longer has any formal or informal relationship with the SolarCoin Foundation.  Those wishing to claim SolarCoin via an affiliate are requested to review the affiliates on the SolarCoin.org website.  Global SolarChange has been notified of this change in status and has not updated their website accordingly as of April 20, 2018.  For clarification, Nick Gogerty and Francois Sonnet are not Global SolarChange advisors.  Global SolarChange is not a SolarCoin Foundation affiliate.

What's happened? Shocked
Activity: 11
notification: https://solarcoin.org/en/node/3547

Global SolarChange (www.solarchange.co) effective as of March 27, 2018 is no longer an affiliate of the SolarCoin Foundation.  Global SolarChange no longer has any formal or informal relationship with the SolarCoin Foundation.  Those wishing to claim SolarCoin via an affiliate are requested to review the affiliates on the SolarCoin.org website.  Global SolarChange has been notified of this change in status and has not updated their website accordingly as of April 20, 2018.  For clarification, Nick Gogerty and Francois Sonnet are not Global SolarChange advisors.  Global SolarChange is not a SolarCoin Foundation affiliate.

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
Good marketing and some bounty campaign + airdrops may resolve that problem without any real issues in future
I think so too, but sadly, it seems like they don't want to spend money on PR things,

I was hoping this coin to grow up, but nothing recently show me that it can.
great idea: yes
well-known: no
hope in near future, this will change.

That is because they don't focus their energies marketing to the bitcoin community because this form of marketing will only lead to speculative hype and possibly increase the market instability. Instead, the SolarCoin Foundation seems more focused on trying to reach those actually producing solar energy (and many of these people are entirely outside of the bitcoin community). But by reaching these people, then the network might build slower but will be more stable with a more solid foundation. In other words, they are laying down the foundation FIRST, before attempting to build. Compare this approach with most of the other coins which attempt to build a HUGE structure first, but with no foundation: sure such projects gain a lot of attention, but only for a time, then they die. That is why SLR is a long-term hold, and a GOOD ONE at that.

I agree, but when you buy something that even fall 1/3 after 6 months holding, that's prety bad Sad((
I still hold SLR just because of I believe in solar energy will be the future, hope the team make some marketing, even the smallest still be ok.
Activity: 2
Could some one send me a link to Slr slack site.
Activity: 113
Good marketing and some bounty campaign + airdrops may resolve that problem without any real issues in future
I think so too, but sadly, it seems like they don't want to spend money on PR things,

That is because they don't focus their energies marketing to the bitcoin community because this form of marketing will only lead to speculative hype and possibly increase the market instability. Instead, the SolarCoin Foundation seems more focused on trying to reach those actually producing solar energy (and many of these people are entirely outside of the bitcoin community). But by reaching these people, then the network might build slower but will be more stable with a more solid foundation. In other words, they are laying down the foundation FIRST, before attempting to build. Compare this approach with most of the other coins which attempt to build a HUGE structure first, but with no foundation: sure such projects gain a lot of attention, but only for a time, then they die. That is why SLR is a long-term hold, and a GOOD ONE at that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I use them with no problems.  (lykke)
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Does anyone know in which country is https://www.lykke.com/exchange Huh
I just heard about this exchange. Is this safe or otherwise Huh

Switzerland.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Does anyone know in which country is https://www.lykke.com/exchange Huh
I just heard about this exchange. Is this safe or otherwise Huh
Activity: 304
I think the project is suitable for long-term investment. There will be great market for solar energy in the future. We hope that our team will do the best for SolarCoin in the future.
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: