Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 54. (Read 466803 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Sub-version          Protocol   Count   Network  Share
/Satoshi:2.1.8/       70005    85       98.8 %      98.8 %

So are there only 85 active wallets staking?
No more than that.  This is just the full nodes that the explorer has connected to in the last 24 hours, I run 2 listening nodes and they arent even on the node IP list.

I believe it is also listening nodes only (not 100% sure about that).

EDIT: I wonder if we all added https://chainz.cryptoid.info to our addnodes it would give a more reliable view....
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
/Satoshi:2.1.8/       70005    85       98.8 %      98.8 %

So are there only 85 active wallets staking?
legendary
saclextrix could you post the flyer i would also like to hand them out in my area.
Ill send you on Slack, I cant figure how to upload here

Thanks!

More listening nodes, great!
saclextrix could you post the flyer i would also like to hand them out in my area.
Ill send you on Slack, I cant figure how to upload here
legendary
legendary
Hi - I check in here now and again, but there isnt much going on. Very little chat or updates. I joined the slack and there seems to be a lot more activity over there.

I have some Questions:-

What is the current state of the project - Is there a roadmap / plan / list of updates?
What are the current goals for 2017?
What is the difference / Connection with solarcoin.org /  Solarchange.co / solcrypto.com/en/ ?
Is the datalogger produced by /www.solcrypto.com/en/node/50 available elsewhere in the world?
I understand that it is a 40 year venture and that the price of SLR is not / was not necessarily high on the agenda, however if goal is for the number of claimant to rise then surely the higher the price the better?
What could supporters of this project do to further it ?

tnx

I can answer some of the questions at least in part:
Q: Is the datalogger produced by /www.solcrypto.com/en/node/50 available elsewhere in the world?
A: With community support I made my own proof of concept datalogger with a Raspberry PI https://github.com/Scalextrix/ELCC, feel free to make your own Raspberry Pi node and join us in development Smiley

Q: I understand that it is a 40 year venture and that the price of SLR is not / was not necessarily high on the agenda, however if goal is for the number of claimant to rise then surely the higher the price the better?
A: Yes we want the price to rise to make it more of an incentive, but we do want to get there in a sustainable way, pump n dump isnt the way in my opinion.

Q: What could supporters of this project do to further it ?
A: Tell everyone with solar PV, and tell everyone without solar PV too!  I have printed flyers and posted them to local homes with solar PV on the roof, and Ill be approaching local installers and monitoring companies.  I made a video of the datalogger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjMX_zZFFyE&t=1s  Some of the guys are travelling a lot to solar conferences and speaking about SolarCoin, Im going to try and get to my local altcoin meetup soon and speak about it
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hi - I check in here now and again, but there isnt much going on. Very little chat or updates. I joined the slack and there seems to be a lot more activity over there.

I have some Questions:-

What is the current state of the project - Is there a roadmap / plan / list of updates?
What are the current goals for 2017?
What is the difference / Connection with solarcoin.org /  Solarchange.co / solcrypto.com/en/ ?
Is the datalogger produced by /www.solcrypto.com/en/node/50 available elsewhere in the world?
I understand that it is a 40 year venture and that the price of SLR is not / was not necessarily high on the agenda, however if goal is for the number of claimant to rise then surely the higher the price the better?
What could supporters of this project do to further it ?

tnx
legendary
Lykke is looking great and brings good attention to Solarcoin.
I am from the UK and have solar power  on my house Do I get solar coins?
Yes Im in the UK, I claim my SLR
legendary

Yes you will put in a claim at solarcoin.org
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
I can deposit with USD on lykke and I am from the USA.

Ok I will see why they are stalling...
Activity: 308
got it, didn't notice it was on the frontpage of the website
legendary
I can deposit with USD on lykke and I am from the USA.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
for those interested, there is a channel on solarcoin-group slack for exploring methods and approaches for securing the generator pool of solarcoins.

can i have the link?

https://solarcoin-group.slack.com/messages/C512LAL74/
for those interested, there is a channel on solarcoin-group slack for exploring methods and approaches for securing the generator pool of solarcoins.

can i have the link?
Maybe we should go here and request poloniex to add solarcoin: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Just did this can't hurt.

I did it too again... It was a bit of an "angry" request, but they will get the point... It's only a matter of time anyway before they add us, so sooner or later we will get there.

I just did too ... why not? only takes a sec.

Poloniex must be curious why there are 500 Million in the Dev fun and only 33 Million circulating. It is a big disparity and then consider the 98 Billion Generator Pool. Don't be angry with Polo on this they are protecting their users from possible dumping.

Portecting their users  Grin you make me laugh. Do you see them protecting their users from instamined dash? look at a bunch of the other coins they have listed. Some of them I have never even heard of. I bet there are other premined coins on poloniex. Ones that were actually premined for a pump&dump only (not like solarcoin that actually has a vision). 

Big difference is the amount of coins. 500 Million in a Dev fund vs 33Million circulation specifically is different too. Dash has development now so that is what makes it worth more and viable. It got redistributed too after the instamine. But to instamine 98 billion and keep 500 million, that is a big difference. Dash was also considered a flaw that the community agreed to allow instead of restarting the coin fresh. Unlike a chosen path of SLR to actually structure it this way.

SLR doesn't really care though since it is a 40 year project and doesn't need Polo to be successful. I would think Lykke would be a better option too but they don't allow USD deposits yet. Again, why people would buy SLR with USD is a mystery since the point of getting SLR is to buy Solar and claim SLR. It is a paradox.
they don't allow USD deposits yet.<

you have to highlight that might be true only to US citizens
Pages:
Jump to: