Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 52. (Read 466803 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
You mean volumes? MACD? Of the current market?
Or actually go and plot the chainz top 100 holders?

Anyway you could get a accumulation/distribution chart?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Not sure if anyone noticed but it looks like the same person is buying and selling Solarcoin. He likes to crash the price around 10pm Eastern Time USA then runs it back up in the middle of the night for the past few days. I bought some when he was trying it i bet he was not to happy.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Anyway you could get a accumulation/distribution chart?
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
First attempt of a technical analysis.

https://youtu.be/SNN_-j8piko

Please kindly correct me on details so I can feedback for the next one.
Or give suggestions, thanks much appreciated.

Cheers,
lfloorwalker
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Nick Gogerty Joins the Lykke Team as Chief Strategist

(...)

Gogerty is the founder of SolarCoin, a token that represents kilowatt hours of solar energy that can be traded on the Lykke exchange. He also co-founded and was CTO of healthcoin.com - a project for using economic incentives to reduce the global diabetes epidemic.

Gogerty joins Lykke’s founders, Richard Olsen and Sergey Ivliev, and their team of blockchain and fintech experts. ”There is a global revolution going on,” says Gogerty, “that combines blockchain technology, finance, and positive social change. I believe Lykke has the vision and capability to play a significant role in shaping this revolution.” (...)

https://www.lykke.com/company/news/nick_gogerty
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
That's interesting ... do you really have it? How much energy does it generate?

thanks for sharing.
Activity: 27

That was pretty interesting. It is good to see this being talked about more and more by the governments

Yeah it's cool to hear them talking about it transparently, issues that these things face and the potential that it has. The second part has just started also.  Smiley

Edit- sorry was just the first session repeating, I thought that was a quick lunch!  Grin This is the link to the second part starting soon.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/other-events/video?event=20170511-1215-SPECIAL-UNKN

Thanks for the heads up! I will try and catch this too
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

That was pretty interesting. It is good to see this being talked about more and more by the governments

Yeah it's cool to hear them talking about it transparently, issues that these things face and the potential that it has. The second part has just started also.  Smiley

Edit- sorry was just the first session repeating, I thought that was a quick lunch!  Grin This is the link to the second part starting soon.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/other-events/video?event=20170511-1215-SPECIAL-UNKN

legendary
And again - Bitcoin goes UP from 1650 to 1700+ and another SLR DUMP (~70 000 Solarcoins) on Bittrex for fuck sake - this is every time BTC goes up - a guy keeps solarcoin at ~0.12 $ and thats it... It's getting boring - someone may say we are stable - well if we measure the price in USD yea ofc, but I measure it in BTC and so far we are going down every time BTC rises, because of that same guy who dumps... This is ridiculous  Angry

http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/7D/73/360eb062c3887d73.jpg

From the Slack:-

"vipgelsi [3:47 AM]
Nick what would a low to high end estimate of network growth be for 2017 for Slr
nick_gogerty [3:52 AM]
tough to say, but I am personally targetting 20-50k users. that means we need to get infront of 200-300k.  with a 3-6 months sales cycle that means hitting it hard after copay is out. we have one 200k platform working on an NDA and @francois probably has 50 monitoring companies in his back pocket that range from thousands to 10's of thousands. We have contacts at solarcity etc. but haven't reached out yet as our UX is sub-par for their customers.  with Copay and web wallet, I think that is largely solved.  This doesn't include proof concept stuff like solarchange is working on in Cyprus and attempts to reach out to enphase's enlighten platform.  If people have platforms we should target let us know.  We also have people in China and other areas wanting to sign up as affiliate so I personally think its more a matter of when than if we reach 20-50k and then.....more.  there are 7m estimated solar producing facilities out there growing 30-40% annually."

Wow - This is big news! When will copay be ready? When will you start hitting these thousands of potential claimants?
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
And again - Bitcoin goes UP from 1650 to 1700+ and another SLR DUMP (~70 000 Solarcoins) on Bittrex for fuck sake - this is every time BTC goes up - a guy keeps solarcoin at ~0.12 $ and thats it... It's getting boring - someone may say we are stable - well if we measure the price in USD yea ofc, but I measure it in BTC and so far we are going down every time BTC rises, because of that same guy who dumps... This is ridiculous  Angry

good things come to those who wait. patience my friend  Smiley
legendary
I can tell you the few events I have attended with the SolarCoin/ElectriCChain teams, solar industry people are at first confused, then amazed by what we are doing, and not just the fact that we are trying to incentivise their entire industry at a global scale.

People are amazed that we can, with a cheap device like a Raspberry Pi, log solar generation data to an incorruptable, free, open database from ANY size of solar install.  Big solar PV installs are easy, but getting data from the thousands of domestic systems, has been (from what a national energy company told me) impossible.

So screw the haters, we have something here that no-one else has, if the $0.12 guy cant see it, plenty of others will; if you build it they will come.

Bravo!
Pages:
Jump to: