Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 51. (Read 466803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
I like what I was reading about SolarCoin but some things just put me off.

First of all, SolarCoin's website. The website is essentially the portal to their product and it looks like it was made by a 10 year old Indian kid called Pajeet using wix.com. Secondly, the visuals presented on their website look like they were made by 9 year old aspiring GFX artist who has just discovered MS Paint. Furthermore, spelling errors in the first paragraph in their f'in SolarCoin PDF summary posted on their website, what is up with that!?

Promising high-end technological innovation and their website looks like complete dogpoo, I am confused.

Would you rather a slick website and nothing but an ICO with no real product to offer?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I like what I was reading about SolarCoin but some things just put me off.

First of all, SolarCoin's website. The website is essentially the portal to their product and it looks like it was made by a 10 year old Indian kid called Pajeet using wix.com. Secondly, the visuals presented on their website look like they were made by 9 year old aspiring GFX artist who has just discovered MS Paint. Furthermore, spelling errors in the first paragraph in their f'in SolarCoin PDF summary posted on their website, what is up with that!?

Promising high-end technological innovation and their website looks like complete dogpoo, I am confused.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Why is it down in a cryptocurrency bullmarket?

Well it's on fire today!!!

Slow and steady...... A 3200% increase since 2014. It's not ethereum growth yet, but the project is still  in its Infancy. One of the best long term coins to hold IMHO. Download the wallet and stash away, or better still stake in the wallet and earn more.
Yep, Im making many times my original investment, get in before everyone realises what they missed
Activity: 17

Slow and steady...... A 3200% increase since 2014. It's not ethereum growth yet, but the project is still  in its Infancy. One of the best long term coins to hold IMHO. Download the wallet and stash away, or better still stake in the wallet and earn more.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Activity: 32

ElectriCChain Join Enterprise Ethereum Alliance

“ElectriCChain and the SolarCoin ecosystem are enthusiastic at joining the Enterprise Ethereum
Alliance and deploying tools to tackle the SolarCoin mission in initiating the Energy Transition.
EEA provides for a solid network of companies and group to deploying solutions for Smart
Contract applications and we are excited to working on such common tasks.”
—ElectriCChain

https://entethalliance.org/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-release-05-19-2017.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Hey guys if you could from time to time share info and or your opinions on here since tons of people check this topic out everyday.

Helps get the word out and keeps us listed on top when people browse the topics!

Topic: (SLR) SOLARCOIN Speculation Time To Buy?  (Read 1456 times)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/slr-solarcoin-speculation-time-to-buy-1913385
legendary
So far there are about 1,000 to 1,500 claimants i believe.

legendary
daniobg the wallet you see is from the lykke exchange its everyone's coins combined on there not a single person.

When you send solarocins to your individual lykke wallet they get converted to colored coins and then your original solarcoins get sent to this wallet i believe for safe keeping.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Someone is trying to dump about 300k slr or maybe he is just trying a fake out to scare people to sell.

this might be him soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPZn4rbiB8g

Hes going to loose all his coins. wrong moment to play god on the markets lol. already snatched up 35k of his coins
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
Another possibility is, Solarcoin isn't linked to Bitcoin anymore, so its playing by its own rules. Vipgelsi is probably right on also, if someone is selling off, that can cause a dip. Not worried in the least however. There's a bright future for Solarcoin. Anyone who takes a moment to look into it will see the potential. I will admit it's a little rough around the edges, but it's a rough diamond, not a lump of coal.

About SLR "not linked" to BTC anymore - I agree here - if we look at the price in SLR / BTC ratio, since ~may 2016 we are going "down" ~ 400% and I'm not happy about it, but if we look at that price in USD / SLR - we are going up and the growth may be slow but it is steady so I hope it will continue that way and it is for the best. Anyway every time I see some big wallet dump his stash at Bittrex I get mad, but overall we need distribution so in the long run I guess it is good if we get rid of the big whales - and speaking about big wallets I saw this one https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/address.dws?258872.htm and I was confused -
when he popped up there  Huh I didn't saw him last time I checked that rich list, but that amount of coin in the hands of one person is disturbing, especially to the new comers/investors. Anyway I think overall we will see a major increase in the price later this year with all of the stuff that is going on behind the curtains of the project - once we polish that rough diamond it will shine for sure  Smiley
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Someone is trying to dump about 300k slr or maybe he is just trying a fake out to scare people to sell.

this might be him soon.

Now I have to watch that movie again.

Another possibility is, Solarcoin isn't linked to Bitcoin anymore, so its playing by its own rules. Vipgelsi is probably right on also, if someone is selling off, that can cause a dip. Not worried in the least however. There's a bright future for Solarcoin. Anyone who takes a moment to look into it will see the potential. I will admit it's a little rough around the edges, but it's a rough diamond, not a lump of coal.
legendary

this might be him soon.
Activity: 546
legendary
Need to break last years high.  Grin

Activity: 185
Wow have to admit nothing really changed must here since I sold all my SLR last year and put in into ETH and BTC after the Poloniex issue and you know where they are right now!

The dev team should consider an ico to help the progress and development of solarcoin

Living the dream right now but good luck to you all.
Most of the activity is on Slack and Telegram, all kinds of things are happening like presenting to the European Parliament last week, we are live logging solar PV generation data to the SolarCoin blockchain on Raspberry Pis, multiple linkups with organisations, a French B2C power utility accepts payments in SLR... the list goes on.

The price will come as the network expands, which considering the above, will happen.  Even so right now Im sitting on a major profit if I sold my SLR, which obviously Im not going to do.
Activity: 8
Wow have to admit nothing really changed must here since I sold all my SLR last year and put in into ETH and BTC after the Poloniex issue and you know where they are right now!

The dev team should consider an ico to help the progress and development of solarcoin

Living the dream right now but good luck to you all.
legendary
legendary
You mean volumes? MACD? Of the current market?
Or actually go and plot the chainz top 100 holders?

Anyway you could get a accumulation/distribution chart?

When I used to day trade stocks they had this feature. It's a line that goes up and down compared to buying and selling.

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:accumulation_distribution_line
Pages:
Jump to: