Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 92. (Read 466803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Making things better with better things.
Cool thing about steem is i am using my steem dollars from post and buying solarcoins with them.  Grin

Yes is here is NN1 when you actually login. All those values are updating live in the cloud layer. We can even do maths on them with other cloud entries in real time. It gets crazy.
On the blockchain abstraction layer imagine the machine learning possibilities....We are working now with some new partners and new small IoT processors.

free photo hosting

This thing is awesome.  The genesis node.  I will mention to our NASA contact at my meeting with her tomorrow.  There is a super cool sustainability project going on at NASA Ames Research center called innovation 4.4 and they need one of these.  I am meeting with her at the UN tomorrow in NYC.
Activity: 523
It's real blockchain application.

Good to see this.

I really hope to see "real application of blockchain and target market".

Now, I can see this at the solarcoin blockchain.!
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Cool thing about steem is i am using my steem dollars from post and buying solarcoins with them.  Grin

Yes is here is NN1 when you actually login. All those values are updating live in the cloud layer. We can even do maths on them with other cloud entries in real time. It gets crazy.
On the blockchain abstraction layer imagine the machine learning possibilities....We are working now with some new partners and new small IoT processors.

free photo hosting
legendary
legendary
solcrypto.com

Thanks very much. If anyone sees typos please let me know and we can easily fix.

For the article on steem, I made sure that it cross-chained as much as possible for NN1. Because Steem is its own chain and we reported about the certification in the SLR blockchain for NN1 in ElectriCChain in the steem chain. Chain-ception.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Nick has SPOKEN!!! I expect a big rise now since every time he open his mouth we rise like a rocket to the space Cheesy

AND AGAIN IT WORKED!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Happy to oblige!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Nick has SPOKEN!!! I expect a big rise now since every time he open his mouth we rise like a rocket to the space Cheesy

I think it was more realted to the steemit article than Nick. He actually wasn't as doom and gloom and made some pretty good points.

If we do good on LiveCoin they might consider doing a SLR/USD pairing which would eliminate the need to a BTC pairing over time. We will have to see.

i think it was because of this

SolarCoin reward recognized by IRENA (International Renewable Energy Agency)

http://solarcoin.org/en/solarcoin-recognized-by-irena-international-renewable-energy-association/
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Thanks very much. If anyone sees typos please let me know and we can easily fix.
Upvoted article and all responses, come on team!  Im just powering down my little pile of steaming STEEM, when I get the final payout in 2 years time Ill have to see how much it actually became worth....
Activity: 493

I think it was more realted to the steemit article than Nick. He actually wasn't as doom and gloom and made some pretty good points.

If we do good on LiveCoin they might consider doing a SLR/USD pairing which would eliminate the need to a BTC pairing over time. We will have to see.
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org

Notice big upswing on steem before poloniex looks like they buy before they list.

Pretty silly huh. They bought their own coin to boost it up. So easy to do on Bittrex or any exchange for that matter. Why people would buy this coin just to reward content is beyond me. Got to buy some steem so I feel self esteem for my voting power! lol They got the social media networking though but had to pump their own coin just to give it exposure. People buy out of speculation just so it can be given to others for their posts? How does this make any sense? I must not be understanding something here lol. Buy a coin with BitCoin to trade someone for writing a quip on a blog or commenting somewhere. Guess now your 2 cents is worth 2 cents...

It was so obvious what polinex did.last and they are ot transparent  at all. They drove down the price to 2.44 yesterday. I got in on steemit @.75 and sold a little bit when it hit 4. I sold the rest yesterday when it hit 2.44. if I would of known that polinex was going to list I would of held. Its over priced and I might get back in if it comes back to the 3 range.

The thing about steem and crypto in general is that information is worth more physical assets. The more userserious and content just like any other site meanso more value.

Solar will have its day but right now it is going to be stagnant.

Yeah total manipulation by Poloniex since they know what coins they will list. Steeming pile of network bs. So you are telling me Steem already has so many users it is worth that much and Solarcoin isn't because it doesn't have that big of a network? People don't have to buy Steem just like they don't have to buy Solarcoin, and with Solarcoin you are granted when you own panels worth money so buying that instead of the Coin is the incentive. Changing out your BitCoin to Solarcoin will make the price boost and when the Network capacity is hit only speculation will drive the price due to buying low and selling high. Low Buyers will be hedgers since they will not know where the median price falls... no way to know since there is nothing backing the coin other than holders of coin. There is also no magic number to place a static value on that which is granted at 1MWH. The whole maket could drop out from under them. Buyers may dry up since there may only be so many people who want to change out their BitCoin and feel the price is too high to spend their BitCoin on Solarcoin or Steem. 

Well I say some where that a majority of it is tied up in Steem Power. You have to keep it locked up for 2 years so a lot of people are investing it ito as it gives interest and after two years if the price goes through the roof you can convert it to steem and sell. Your right it is pure speculation but it is cool none the less.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Can't honestly say I know too much about this Steem but from I have heard it sounds like just another coin meant for more "exchange of wealth" in the trading game.  Almost certainly, it will run out of steam (pun intended) in the very near future.  SolarCoin I AM sure will be here long after Steem is long gone!  I honestly don't get the mentality of any serious exchange that wouldn't this coin, all about the fast profit and no care for the future I guess.
legendary
Notice big upswing on steem before poloniex looks like they buy before they list.

Pretty silly huh. They bought their own coin to boost it up. So easy to do on Bittrex or any exchange for that matter. Why people would buy this coin just to reward content is beyond me. Got to buy some steem so I feel self esteem for my voting power! lol They got the social media networking though but had to pump their own coin just to give it exposure. People buy out of speculation just so it can be given to others for their posts? How does this make any sense? I must not be understanding something here lol. Buy a coin with BitCoin to trade someone for writing a quip on a blog or commenting somewhere. Guess now your 2 cents is worth 2 cents...

It was so obvious what polinex did.last and they are ot transparent  at all. They drove down the price to 2.44 yesterday. I got in on steemit @.75 and sold a little bit when it hit 4. I sold the rest yesterday when it hit 2.44. if I would of known that polinex was going to list I would of held. Its over priced and I might get back in if it comes back to the 3 range.

The thing about steem and crypto in general is that information is worth more physical assets. The more userserious and content just like any other site meanso more value.

Yeah total manipulation by Poloniex since they know what coins they will list. Steeming pile of network bs. So you are telling me Steem already has so many users it is worth that much and Solarcoin isn't because it doesn't have that big of a network? People don't have to buy Steem just like they don't have to buy Solarcoin, and with Solarcoin you are granted when you own panels worth money so buying that instead of the Coin is the incentive. Changing out your BitCoin to Solarcoin will make the price boost and when the Network capacity is hit only speculation will drive the price due to buying low and selling high. Low Buyers will be hedgers since they will not know where the median price falls... no way to know since there is nothing backing the coin other than holders of coin. There is also no magic number to place a static value on that which is granted at 1MWH. The whole maket could drop out from under them. Buyers may dry up since there may only be so many people who want to change out their BitCoin and feel the price is too high to spend their BitCoin on Solarcoin or Steem. 
solcrypto.com

legendary
solcrypto.com

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: