Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 94. (Read 466803 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 250
If steem  Roll Eyes can run from 30 cents to almost $4 it makes me so happy to have my Solarcoins. Our time will come.

I hope so too, people still don't know about us and that is why we stay low at the moment. I said it many times that once some big investors notice us we will pop up too in the top 10 of coinmarketcap for sure Smiley

Most of these pump & dumps are not "real"
At least not in the same way as Solarcoin. You can't compare SLR to any of these other coins. SLR started from the very bottom and has been gradually going up. Its been around for over 3 Years now. You can't just fuck with that. As long as you can be in the top 600 holders by spending only 0.15 BTC it's undervalued. At least that's my opinion.

There are very few coins that I buy for the long term and Solarcoin is def. the number 1 with Bitcoin
Hello guys, we're thinking of listing this coin at our exchange. I'd be very appreciate if you give me contact of developers, we have issues with node setup.

Nick or someone from the foundation should reach out to them.  Also you should see if you can find anyone on the slack https://solarcoin-group.slack.com

Edit: I guess you guys answered my coin request  Grin

done.  livecoin now live.

Awesome.  They have a pretty nice site plus they trade fiat.  Seems to based in the UK so the cash providers aren't based in the U.S

I see SLR listed on the main page, but it doesn't appear to be active yet. I can't find it in the trade list, though the wallet is there. It appears the wallet is still synchronizing. I can't wait, another decent exchange, that's pretty exciting. Smiley

Unfortunately this looks very scammy if you ask me... You're right though, we need SLR on as many exchanges as possible. But our goal needs to be one of the top notch exchanges like bitstamp or coinbase  Smiley

Coinbase would be amazing. But in order to get to coinbase, Solarcoin has to make it to something like Bitfinex and show a high volume trade history. Unfortunately we're not there yet, but fortunately the foundation of the coin is being built, and it's beginning to grow exponentially. When the time is right, it'll find its way on larger exchanges. I'm still glad Bittrex has listed SLR for as long as they have.

I totally agree. And although bittrex sells a lot of "crap" they are one of the best exchanges out there. I have been trading there for over 3 Years now and I have never had any considerable issues... Whenever I press withdraw, My coins arrive in my wallet seconds later. Even on large +10 BTC withdrawals..INSTANT. Same with any other coin. So whatever they have been doing up until now worked and they are doing it correctly  Grin.   Thats the way a exchange needs to handle things. The same can be said for deposits. The delay is never more than a few minutes. Thats why I use them, thats why I trust them!

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Hello guys, we're thinking of listing this coin at our exchange. I'd be very appreciate if you give me contact of developers, we have issues with node setup.

Nick or someone from the foundation should reach out to them.  Also you should see if you can find anyone on the slack https://solarcoin-group.slack.com

Awesome.  They have a pretty nice site plus they trade fiat.  Seems to based in the UK so the cash providers aren't based in the U.S

I see SLR listed on the main page, but it doesn't appear to be active yet. I can't find it in the trade list, though the wallet is there. It appears the wallet is still synchronizing. I can't wait, another decent exchange, that's pretty exciting. Smiley

Unfortunately this looks very scammy if you ask me... You're right though, we need SLR on as many exchanges as possible. But our goal needs to be one of the top notch exchanges like bitstamp or coinbase  Smiley

Coinbase would be amazing. But in order to get to coinbase, Solarcoin has to make it to something like Bitfinex and show a high volume trade history. Unfortunately we're not there yet, but fortunately the foundation of the coin is being built, and it's beginning to grow exponentially. When the time is right, it'll find its way on larger exchanges. I'm still glad Bittrex has listed SLR for as long as they have.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

Activity: 493

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.

Edit: I guess you guys answered my coin request  Grin

done.  livecoin now live.

Please note: this is not an endorsement or recommendation to use any site/exchange or service.  As always, The SolarCoin foundation recommends people to exercise extreme caution when dealing with new or unfamiliar vendors, sites or services and always comply with your local, laws and regulations in regards to activities and reporting requirements.

Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
If steem  Roll Eyes can run from 30 cents to almost $4 it makes me so happy to have my Solarcoins. Our time will come.

I hope so too, people still don't know about us and that is why we stay low at the moment. I said it many times that once some big investors notice us we will pop up too in the top 10 of coinmarketcap for sure Smiley
legendary
legendary
Please everyone fill this form out there exchange is #19 in total volume.

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

Also

Solarcoin is live for all the Vegas fans.

http://www.cryptosdice.com/
legendary

I would contact nickgogerty for any questions you have.

I just looked at your exchange very nice!  I see your number 18 for volume on https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/   

Very cool to hear!!!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
Selling continues, price down to .07 on bittrex.  Undecided

Need some more investors Wink

There is alot of focus on Steem right now.  That hype needs to die down before investors start coming to Solar.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Selling continues, price down to .07 on bittrex.  Undecided

Need some more investors Wink

Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Beer trading spotted on the solarcoin blockchain: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/search.dws?q=beer  oh and the coinomi mobile wallet support for solarcoin is now out of beta, live and working well.  www.coinomi.org

Nice  Grin Keep up the good work. By the way a couple of hours ago someone bough a nice chunk of Solarcoins at Bittrex - almost 100 000 coins  Smiley A steady growth is what we need.

Great! Well at least it is a Belgian Beer, so the quality is there.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/tx.dws?1685116.htm

Cheers,
-lfloorwalker
legendary
Activity: 523
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.
Coinomi now out:

http://solarcoin.org/en/solarcoin-now-on-android-phones-with-coinomi-wallet/

SolarCoin is now available for the 1.4 billion android users in the world.  SolarCoin can now be used on 24,000 Android devices. The mobile wallet available at www.coinomi.com now supports SolarCoin. The Coinomi wallet development was funded by SolarCoin affiliate Global SolarChange. If you want to file a SolarCoin claim or join the Solar Angels program to earn SolarCoin please contact Global SolarChange.

Full Feature set:

Multi-Coin

coinomi-logo-medium
Coinomi logo

Native support for bitcoin and most major altcoins. Continuous integration of key alt-coins.

Superb Security

Your private keys never leave your device. Strong wallet encryption and cryptography guarantee that your funds will remain safe under your ultimate control.

Enhanced Privacy & Anonymity

No KYC bureaucracy to access your funds, no IPassociation, no identity linking, no transactions tracking. Our servers anonymize your requests by hiding your IP address from prying eyes.

Exchange Inside

Convert between altcoins instantly from within the app, through our strategic partner ShapeShift. Note that SolarCoin is not yet supported by the ShapeShift.io feature

One-time Backup

Hierarchical Deterministic Wallet (BIP44) enables you to keepeverything accessible and secure with just one super-passphrase which you only have to back-up once and for all.

Open Source & Transparent

No hidden code, no malicious modules, no exploits, no small letters. Our code is publicly available andpublicly reviewed.

Streamlined & User Friendly

Advanced technology enables you to use your altcoins topay directly to bitcoin addresses and vice versa. No extra steps, no endless sign-ups/ins. One-click cross-chain payment process.

Lightweight & Community Driven

Top engineered, runs smoothly even in older, low-spec devices. Reduced power consumption and data usage. No need to download huge blockchain files locally. New features are constantly crowdsourced.

Multilingual & HyperLocal

English, Chinese, Russian and many other languages supported, with more translations coming soon.

google-play-store

Please note that the wallet does not support staking of coins, thus the typical 2% targeted annual interest is not available to be earned with this wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: