Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 89. (Read 466803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
You can call me the solarcoin ghost hoarder.  Grin
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
We really need some positive news and need to pull more investors in as we are taking a bit of a dive at the moment on bittrex.  Sad

There's a lot going on right now. If the market is down, it's a good time to buy more.

That's just it. Everyone on this forum has more than enough SLR. We need new investors.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
We really need some positive news and need to pull more investors in as we are taking a bit of a dive at the moment on bittrex.  Sad

There's a lot going on right now. If the market is down, it's a good time to buy more.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

legendary
16,752 Volume today on livecoin.net via Solarcoin. For a high of    0.00017 BTC

Cool

https://www.livecoin.net

Really? Well that is a good start. I had a buyear order 14k and it seemseems that it was filled. It might be a good place to get cheap SLR.
legendary
16,752 Volume today on livecoin.net via Solarcoin. For a high of    0.00017 BTC

Cool

https://www.livecoin.net
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Our team has solidified.
Please see here.
https://www.solcrypto.com/about_us

We have been working out a lot of internals this week with a laser focus, now next week we launch the focus for full steam ahead.

We are in two locations (Hong Kong and Tokyo) with advisors in Andorra and also UK.

Thanks,
-lfloorwalker
legendary
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Smart contracts are actually not necessary. Get rid of the 98 Billion and color coins instead. Then within the PoST functionality there is a Reward option to share Network Fees to stakers. Change this to share a new weight value every 6 months that equals the amount of Colored Coins held by a wallet. So that if a Wallet holds a KWH Color Coin it can now stake the coin that was colored that represents the Claim to create a higher ratio of payout on Staking.

The only problem with my initial idea and why it was rejected by the devs was that Claimers had to buy coin. Maybe set aside coin in a wallet that will have to match all colored claims or be audited. It could also be any amount of coin to color too but just has to equal the claims outstanding in color since that will be the weighted sum to extract coin from. So this could be a very small amount of coin but equal the 98 Billion. 1 Satoshi times 1 million would be 98,000 coins set aside and never be worth more than market value until colored. Coloring could be done with MultiSig wallets from the founders and devs too most likely.

So where normal coin only earns normal PoST percentage, Claims get a whopping 1 Million return on their satoshis or what have you, just to create the claim out. Maybe the weight can diminish too in an algo over 20 years.

Then Claimers could also sell their Colored Coin Claim if they don't wish to participate being that we could require coin buying to color without worrying about the satoshi and 98,000 coins.

This was my ultimate plan to boost the price of SLR, require a need to buy it. You can still give it away though I just think people will want to buy to participate when there is no other market that could do what we put forward. The color lists now all of the power online.

This would make the cost of the coin skyrocket. No more 98B coin and if the Grant model is kept only 98,000 coins would be at risk for being stolen and the only way they could become Claims is through the MultiSig so at that point we would all know they were used for their intended purpose. So at the worst possible scenario the 98,000 are stolen and a market cap on those could be $120 per coin or almost 12 Million but meanwhile the entire market cap would be almost 4 Billion. Also any coin could still be bought by the MultiSig wallets to now color a claim with. It just costs the foundation money at that point since they allowed their wallet to be stolen somehow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I am some tired to see the Ethereum situation.

There is no innovation and responsibility..

Only hunger for Money.

I really hope to see real blockchain application...

NOT FOR pump and dump

Cheer up solar.

So lets make a new ETH out of SolarCoin and call it EthereSUN, or SolarUM.

HAHA that is a good one.  This ETH situation is really messing things up for the crypto community.  We are getting a bit of blow back as SLR has low volume because people are more interested in the money making swings

I think the whole ETH ETC debacle has considerably affected other coins like Bitcoin Litecoin and Solarcoin. But rather in a good way. These have been around for far longer and now everyone knows how much of a problem a bitcoin hard fork would have been... ALL ETH did was boost the credibility of some other more serious coins like SLR. Just my opinion

Also shows that the solar premine should not be put in a ETH smart contract. If it's not immutable then it cannot doesn't work for solar. Counterparty looks like a good alternative. Smart contracts on the bitcoin block chain is much more secure. 
Activity: 445
I am some tired to see the Ethereum situation.

There is no innovation and responsibility..

Only hunger for Money.

I really hope to see real blockchain application...

NOT FOR pump and dump

Cheer up solar.

So lets make a new ETH out of SolarCoin and call it EthereSUN, or SolarUM.

HAHA that is a good one.  This ETH situation is really messing things up for the crypto community.  We are getting a bit of blow back as SLR has low volume because people are more interested in the money making swings

I think the whole ETH ETC debacle has considerably affected other coins like Bitcoin Litecoin and Solarcoin. But rather in a good way. These have been around for far longer and now everyone knows how much of a problem a bitcoin hard fork would have been... ALL ETH did was boost the credibility of some other more serious coins like SLR. Just my opinion
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
I was thinking since the Livecoin exchange added us, the first page of the thread here, where the exchanges are listed must be corrected to add Livecoin there too Smiley
legendary
Electricchain 7-29-2016

https://steemit.com/steemit/@romangelsi/electricchain-7-29-2016

The latest electricchain call includes discussion of payments, future of decentralized girds,
 InstaGrid and micro-consumer micro-producers buying and selling autonomously.
Calls are 9 AM Eastern US time.
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
I sent some SLR over to Livecoin. Everything worked pretty smooth. I do have hopes for this exchange. Russian exchanges (I think they're Russian) seem to stay around town. BTC-e is certainly doing well. Their layout is logical, and everything is intuitive. I could see using Livecoin right alongside Bittrex for the foreseeable future.

Just my 2 photons. Smiley

BTCE is run in bulgaria and you really cant compare the two since btce has been around for over 6 Years. You have to think about the fact that they could have run off with 100's of million of dollars but they never did. They never did because they make so much money on fees. in 5 more years they will make more than what they could have run off with... Anyway Livecoin could dissapear with users funds at any time. But Im always very skeptical at first. it took me years to fully trust btce. And I still dont leave a lot of coins on there... I dont know why but I really dont like the first image that pops up on livecoin

Fair enough. I didn't trust BTC-e for quite some time, but from my experiences they've never given me a bad vibe. I'm just saying I hope Livecoin is just as stable.
Pages:
Jump to: