Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 93. (Read 466803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Notice big upswing on steem before poloniex looks like they buy before they list.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Steem on Poloniex today. Shady how they snubbed Solarcoin.

Simply don't have the volume yet imo.

I agree but most of the coins on Poloniex trade almost zero volume a day check it out.

Yea but they have been on the exchange for a while so they just decided not to remove them.
legendary

I agree but most of the coins on Poloniex trade almost zero volume a day check it out.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org

Well there are so many shitcoins on Poloniex, so that doesn't surprise me at all, but I still can't figure out why they refused to list us :/ Anyway, as we continue to grow and more investors get interested I'm sure they will add us - it will be their loss if they don't. Let's just be patient and enjoy the work of the people behind the project  Smiley
legendary
legendary
Hi all, something fun for the community.

Please get back to me for the words that you like to be the first "comment" to the ElectriCChain text space, it will be a manual write. Soon we will automate this. We have finished making Ninja Node1 on our balcony here in Tokyo, and when it says "Hello World" we want to write something cool. Remember, these words are etched in blockchain so therefore immutable.
Also soon when we ship the first 10 Solcrypto data-loggers when the people receive their logger and switch it on, it will do something similar. Therefore automatically connecting to ElectriCChain.

Here is the format. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x7rZbQFi-B5GGO91XTQq6iyMMgbuitpC0Eb_JjqF24I/edit?usp=sharing

Net ELCC Tx field data for example (Max 523 characters):

Note this is all public information ReneSola Solar JC250M-24/Bb E-tracer ET3415 Aedilis Cloud Industries WCC200 s/n 1915040004 Delta Ohm LP PYRA 10 2016-07-19-2019-07-19 0.25kW off chain sunpulse.cloudindustries.eu 35.6556177971N, 139.698872606E operation Hello World- I am the Ninja Node 1 and the first on the ElectriCChain. Hello renewable future!

Cheers,
lfloorwalker

I like= "The rest is history"  or  "God speed"
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Oh dear, I couldn't wait, it is too interesting. So ELCC NN1 is certified in the SLR blockchain!
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/tx.dws?7ec708e43ef9df7c7f9944d6205bab0969d476dc4f331f80a03b44fdaa9cec79.htm

Please get back to me for the words that you like to be the first "comment" to the ElectriCChain text space, it will be a manual write. Soon we will automate this. We have finished making Ninja Node1 on our balcony here in Tokyo, and when it says "Hello World" we want to write something cool. Remember, these words are etched in blockchain so therefore immutable.
Also soon when we ship the first 10 Solcrypto data-loggers when the people receive their logger and switch it on, it will do something similar. Therefore automatically connecting to ElectriCChain.

Here is the format. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x7rZbQFi-B5GGO91XTQq6iyMMgbuitpC0Eb_JjqF24I/edit?usp=sharing

Note this is all public information ReneSola Solar JC250M-24/Bb E-tracer ET3415 Aedilis Cloud Industries WCC200 s/n 1915040004 Delta Ohm LP PYRA 10 2016-07-19-2019-07-19 0.25kW off chain sunpulse.cloudindustries.eu 35.6556177971N, 139.698872606E operation Hello World- I am the Ninja Node 1 and the first on the ElectriCChain. Hello renewable future!

Cheers,
lfloorwalker
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com

Cheers,
lfloorwalker
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

Another step towards a clean energy world. Smiley Loving this project more and more each day.
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
Nick has SPOKEN!!! I expect a big rise now since every time he open his mouth we rise like a rocket to the space Cheesy The right time to buy is now guys, but remember that the big whale in Bittrex will sell a few hours after that to bring the price down again, but I know you already know that Grin We are again in the shadows, but by the end of the year it is possible that we come out and show ourself in the sunlight - strong and beautiful Wink
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Aloa good job in getting us on livecoin. I registered for an account it says solarcoin wallet deposit will be available soon.

I see the voting on livecoin has The DAO, Monero, Siacoin, Nem etc with thousands of votes and solarcoin had zero votes and we got listed before they did!!!

It's about quality and not quantity  Grin Grin There are a million coins out there and only a hand full have a meaningful purpose.  SLR is one of them!!!

Some people look at the glass half empty or half full. I can see it is both half empty and full but my question is would I want to drink it... and apparently someone drank half and didn't like it enough to finish it off. Smiley I only hope you meant that SLR is one of the Meaningful ones lol

Yea that is what I meant. And to the point that you have made multiple times SLR being tied to BTC does not help the average person trying to buy or sell SLR. Hopefully if SLR starts to do well they will add a SLR to USD pair on the livecoin exchange.

Yeah I know you did, I was just havin fun.  But the real problem is USD and the way that the securities exchange act comes into play. This is why SLR was granted, I don't know how it plays into the PoW time period. When it comes down to it merchants have to compete in FIAT so there is no way to get around cashing out to BitCoin. BitCoin has been given the ok by the US Government to exist and the Exchanges follow FinCEN rules for cashing out. So if I were to create a coin out of thin air and people pay USD for it I have now just created money out of thin air. It is backed by nothing and it acts like a stock or even if it acts like a currency it now competes with FIAT. Well it can never overtake FIAT since that is what pays everyone's bills, but more over it lines the creators pockets with BitCoin or Cash. Why people pay money for Crypto is only because of speculation. They will always only pay a lower price though unless there is more demand for the crypto.

Why I think SLR would take off is that people would want to switch over from BitCoin and just change it into SLR. This is they only demand I can see, demand for a green alternative. If SLR had a service to tie in this would be the ultimate scenario. Then people pay money to buy SLR and use for a service.

If there was a way to actually buy power cheaper in the form of SLR then we would have something special. The fact that you can buy SLR cheap right now can actually substantiate the actual market though in a perceived way to make it so that this is actually transpiring. But once it hits the margin of utility there must be a sell off and the gap gets smaller and smaller until a new median price point is found to restart the sequence again as the high buyers now hedge down. So there is technically a market to attempt this but it is volatile and doesn't represent a true utility or the stability of a utility.

The magic number is already there as 1MWH=1SLR so then scarcity would be the only other way to boost the market. Roll in the Market Cap at 20x even by combining the coin in a split. Then claimers have the advantage. It really is that simple. By using $120 per coin to trade with openly and allowing markets to compete for FIAT the coin would allow better trade and a bigger market cap inside the Magic Number. This would allow people to be creative too and sell used items at retail value to represent the power that was lost in an entropic twist to the magic number. It would be a great way to make people see the perception of money as they can now buy something else they wanted from somebody else for retail even though used and gain the money they spent on their product. <<< This is the key to success in trading with SLR and why the magic number will be so powerful. The market Cap and reduction of coin will help claiming and get people excited about it. This then boosts the use of the coin out in the open.
Aloa good job in getting us on livecoin. I registered for an account it says solarcoin wallet deposit will be available soon.

I see the voting on livecoin has The DAO, Monero, Siacoin, Nem etc with thousands of votes and solarcoin had zero votes and we got listed before they did!!!

It's about quality and not quantity  Grin Grin There are a million coins out there and only a hand full have a meaningful purpose.  SLR is one of them!!!

Some people look at the glass half empty or half full. I can see it is both half empty and full but my question is would I want to drink it... and apparently someone drank half and didn't like it enough to finish it off. Smiley I only hope you meant that SLR is one of the Meaningful ones lol

Yea that is what I meant. And to the point that you have made multiple times SLR being tied to BTC does not help the average person trying to buy or sell SLR. Hopefully if SLR starts to do well they will add a SLR to USD pair on the livecoin exchange.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

legendary

The 1 Year Solarcoin chart is beautiful. It doesn't take a genius to spot the general uptrend

http://imgur.com/MGLuG05

Reminds me of this chart
Hello guys, we're thinking of listing this coin at our exchange. I'd be very appreciate if you give me contact of developers, we have issues with node setup.

Nick or someone from the foundation should reach out to them.  Also you should see if you can find anyone on the slack https://solarcoin-group.slack.com

Edit: I guess you guys answered my coin request  Grin

done.  livecoin now live.

Awesome.  They have a pretty nice site plus they trade fiat.  Seems to based in the UK so the cash providers aren't based in the U.S

I see SLR listed on the main page, but it doesn't appear to be active yet. I can't find it in the trade list, though the wallet is there. It appears the wallet is still synchronizing. I can't wait, another decent exchange, that's pretty exciting. Smiley

Unfortunately this looks very scammy if you ask me... You're right though, we need SLR on as many exchanges as possible. But our goal needs to be one of the top notch exchanges like bitstamp or coinbase  Smiley

I was looking though coinmarketcap.com for high volume alt coin sites when I first ran across live coin. For them to be able to trade fiat makes them lass scammy if you ask me. I figure I would send them a message and it looks like they took interest. The more exchanges limit the manipulation plus if there endshould up being a price difference you can buy in one market and sell in the other. At this point liquidity is more important than price.
Activity: 445
The 1 Year Solarcoin chart is beautiful. It doesn't take a genius to spot the general uptrend

http://imgur.com/MGLuG05
Pages:
Jump to: