Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 13. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Everybody chill, this is normal, every rise comes with a fall but with a new higher support line. It will rise again. Every good project has had lots of fud, nobody believed in Ethereum or Verge in the beginning for example. Just hold and ignore if you believe in it.

Edit: You also have to think about what the fudders wants to achieve. They want to spread fear to drive the price down so they can buy at a cheaper price. Maybe they're even selling to themselves to trigger a panic selloff lmao
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
When is the airdrop for the top 200 holders.

This was a tweet of the team:

Eth Gas‏ @eth_gas · 3 dec. 2017 
We have been working on $eGAS token utilization.
It is a new feature of the SAaS distribution will allow $eGAS holders get tokens automatically.
Top 200 of the $eGAS holders(based on $eGAS share %) will be rewarded from each upcoming Smart Airdrop.
More details later on...

So I think the system shoul'd get on the market first.
As the team said before the first demo will be available somewhere arround this time, we are all waiting...

@Jan_dG, why are you lying or why you are trying to fool investors? We know what the plans and the promises are.

Seasonic, fuck off with your bullshit.
View all my previous posts.

You do not understand anything about this project.
And tell me that I am fooling the investors?
I am a big investor myself.

I follow this project from the beginning, I have done continuous research.
I am one of the few who has never sold.
Every couple of weeks there will be another FUD round of schizophrenics or idiots.
That's how it goes from the beginning.

Fuck off, I do not want to be friendly anymore and I do not want to explain my idea about eGAS anymore.

I believe in it and I wait.
Just fuck off when you are stupid.

Activity: 8
Who sells cheaply.  Do not sell cheap.  Good project.  Absolutely $ 5.  I am angry.   Angry

It's just panic selling. Idiots don't worry
Activity: 1050
Merit: 152
Who sells cheaply.  Do not sell cheap.  Good project.  Absolutely $ 5.  I am angry.   Angry
Activity: 10
did anyone notice the telegram channel is completely empty now? does anyone know what happened?
Activity: 168

It is a new feature of the SAaS distribution will allow $eGAS holders get tokens automatically.
Top 200 of the $eGAS holders(based on $eGAS share %) will be rewarded from each upcoming Smart Airdrop.
More details later on...

As the team said before the first demo will be available somewhere arround this time, we are all waiting...

@Jan_dG, why are you lying or why you are trying to fool investors? We know what the plans and the promises are.
Activity: 168
Example of $eGAS token utilization:
Total token supply: 10,000,000
Top 200 $eGAS holders: 3,000,000 (each will get a share equal to % of eGAS amount at the date of snapshot, the day before Smart Airdrop starts).
Top200 - more loyal and active users! They hold 30-50% of all tokens. They will be rewarded first! (exclude devs reserves and exchanges)

Project owners will be able to adjust owners reserves from 0% to 30%.
Top 200 eGAS holders will always have 30%
Smart Airdrop share can be from 33% to 63% depends on the owner reserve.

Top200 can be checked here:
eGAS TOKEN HOLDER BALANCES

This is the plan of the team and it has nothing to do with the SAas. The SAas automatically receiving token plan is a different latter plan.
Activity: 209
Hey guys,
I'm not sure but can someone double check if this was the devs address - https://etherscan.io/address/0xe59e0d013d5e5cf5d429cbbfe7d6df89acc8cda1#tokentxns
It looks like 1mil tokens was sent to https://etherscan.io/address/0xf824e3846c2dd4ff28940c7f35c1e546db70aa58#tokentxns
Then to ED and sold.
Can someone confirm?
I carefully studied, it seems everything is as you say! Smiley
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
I have buy some egas and I will invest in this coin so the price will increase at $ 1 for the next few weeks.
I will wait for the price increase so I can see the progress of this coin.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Hey guys,
I'm not sure but can someone double check if this was the devs address - https://etherscan.io/address/0xe59e0d013d5e5cf5d429cbbfe7d6df89acc8cda1#tokentxns
It looks like 1mil tokens was sent to https://etherscan.io/address/0xf824e3846c2dd4ff28940c7f35c1e546db70aa58#tokentxns
Then to ED and sold.
Can someone confirm?
Activity: 218
Merit: 14

More details later on...

Thats the problem. Just an anouncement channel, no telegram group where you can ask the team member straigt any question. If you dont have this and dont post a lot of news on social media pager, people loosing fast their believe and trust in the project.
Activity: 144

More details later on...

Activity: 2
Activity: 179
Why there is just an anouncment channel on telegram and no discussion channel? Would be nice because is a intersting project and people can discuse with the devs and team members.
When is the airdrop for the top 200 holders. How many egas do i have to hold tobe in the top200?
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xb53a96bcbdd9cf78dff20bab6c2be7baec8f00f8#tab=tab-holders&holders=20
i think
at least 4000 egas
Activity: 448
Currently, the price of EGAS still low. I believe it will reach 1$.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
Why there is just an anouncment channel on telegram and no discussion channel? Would be nice because is a intersting project and people can discuse with the devs and team members.
When is the airdrop for the top 200 holders. How many egas do i have to hold tobe in the top200?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 152
everything will be much better. I know it but a little more time. The team is working. I follow closely
Activity: 376
Activity: 8
Yeh EGAS looks like an absolute winner. It's a great idea
Activity: 322
Just bought more on etherdelta,,just guessing, pump will come in next A few hours. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: