Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 9. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I am a real investor I own more than 3% of ethgas, I believe in the project...
I bought EGAS more than 2 months ago, I think the developers do not want the project to fall into bad speculation of people just looking for easy money
I will wait for the end of 1Q 2018 for the interface ..

Don't miss this opportunity!

I agree.
I am also a long-term investor from the start.

After all my analyzes I have continued to believe in it.

In Q1 the team comes with a first demo of their product, SAaS.
That can be any time now, they promised that.

It is very strange that people are selling for a low price right now, shortly before we expect updates...

I also hold on until the end of Q1, anyway.
The whole market is down, the total markep cap of all crypto's went down about 40%, the trend will reverse soonish. Nothing to do with eGAS.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
I bought EGAS more than 2 months ago, I think the developers do not want the project to fall into bad speculation of people just looking for easy money

I agree.
I am also a long-term investor from the start.

After all my analyzes I have continued to believe in it.

In Q1 the team comes with a first demo of their product, SAaS.
That can be any time now, they promised that.

It is very strange that people are selling for a low price right now, shortly before we expect updates...

I also hold on until the end of Q1, anyway.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Will you message the op @Antana about the fate of the project? I have a noob account. We need to hear that project is alive and well in 2018. eGas account hasn’t been online since Jan 1st. Antana was on today. Let me know!

He clearly says he was just posting on behalf of the dev because the dev had a new account.
Activity: 3

Activity: 6
If its any consolation,
Dr Lambo is praying along with us:
https://twitter.com/dr_hodes/status/952595710175862785

Will you message the op @Antana about the fate of the project? I have a noob account. We need to hear that project is alive and well in 2018. eGas account hasn’t been online since Jan 1st. Antana was on today. Let me know!
Activity: 41
cryptopia,yobit exchange and coinexchange.io come soon!Only buy more egas hold and wait news from admin! Grin

Where are you getting that info?
Buy Egas more and more.Wait news from admin! Roll Eyes
If its any consolation,
Dr Lambo is praying along with us:
https://twitter.com/dr_hodes/status/952595710175862785
cryptopia,yobit exchange and coinexchange.io come soon!Only buy more egas hold and wait news from admin! Grin

Where are you getting that info?
Activity: 41
Does anyone have contact with the dev? The community needs to hear something so people know this project’s not dead. They said we’d be hearing from them after the holidays.
Is this project alive still?

As long as the Dev seems not to have sold their coins AND seems interested enough to move them around - I remain optimistic.
Activity: 102
Is this project alive still?
Activity: 13
Look at the comments in Ethplorer, it looks like somebody stole a lot of Eth& Tokens.
Did someboy see the comments of the top eGAS token holder (3.4m) and explain what is going on?

I think thats EtherDelta.
Activity: 13
Did someboy see the comments of the top eGAS token holder (3.4m) and explain what is going on?

By the way, @Ardia, who made you a supervisor of eGAS transactions? You are getting on people's nerve by publishing their address.

Just few days ago, I receive a pm telling me to remove the address from the quote I replied to because people don't their address being published. You should be cautious of what you do. If you are doubting the potential of a project, don't invest in it. It's that simple.

Good to hear (because of what drilldown said last post)...with this level of sophistication from 'investors', Ill be able to make profit from crypto for years to come.
(If 'investors' want that level of privacy, may I suggest investing in Monero)?

However, I think its not just another investor but the Dev (due to the numbers involved, and clicking the txid for more data)... which gives me much more confidence than just some guy with a lot of money to throw about.
Activity: 3
2 new 500K plus holder addresses just popped up over the last few days in the top holders chart.

The Dev?

That should tell you that real investors are accumulating eGAS because they saw its potential. By the way, @Ardia, who made you a supervisor of eGAS transactions? You are getting on people's nerve by publishing their address.

Just few days ago, I receive a pm telling me to remove the address from the quote I replied to because people don't their address being published. You should be cautious of what you do. If you are doubting the potential of a project, don't invest in it. It's that simple.

All addresses that exist are in the public domain and are listed under https://etherscan.io/token/0xb53A96bcBdD9CF78dfF20BAB6C2be7bAec8f00f8#balances . You'll be able to find yours there too. account balances are made public here too, as well as transactions. It is the privete keys that should not be published.

I am interested in what Ardia has to say and I appreciate them drawing my attention to this important open information, which i hadn't looked at for a couple of days.
Activity: 168
2 new 500K plus holder addresses just popped up over the last few days in the top holders chart.

The Dev?

That should tell you that real investors are accumulating eGAS because they saw its potential. By the way, @Ardia, who made you a supervisor of eGAS transactions? You are getting on people's nerve by publishing their address.

Activity: 479
Merit: 104
Is egas running a second airdrop? I found it in a websites and it has a google form. But i was found out that in ann thread and in the telegram that egas no such information of the second airdrop created. Please I need to clarify this. I sent a pm hope you read it.
Pages:
Jump to: