Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 8. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
they have updated full address team!

What do you mean by that?
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Where?
Post screenshots?
Activity: 41
they have updated full address team!
Activity: 10
I think this project is dead. No response and when you check the ether address from the website there comes an error. So unfortunately my money is gone 😡. You can convince me a better.

Dead? Check this?

https://etherscan.io/token/0xb53A96bcBdD9CF78dfF20BAB6C2be7bAec8f00f8
Activity: 9
I think this project is dead. No response and when you check the ether address from the website there comes an error. So unfortunately my money is gone 😡. You can convince me a better.
I just store them on a MyEtherWallet that I created offline so the private key is safe. So simple Hot Wallet/Cold Wallet.
(If ever I need to move them out - I use the "Send offline" page so the private key never interacts with the internet).

I really should get a Nano for EtherDelta though.
(Given that EtherDelta has a Nano Log in option, Id think it would be compatible with all ERC20 tokens - but Im not 100% sure).
Activity: 8
Hi Guys, proud eGAS hodler here. Been lurking around this thread for a while but never got to posting anything. I would like to ask u fellow hodlers if by any chanceany of you store your eGAS on a hardware wallet such as a ledger or do u guys store them on an exchange? The reason why I ask is that I would like to store them on a hardware wallet but couldn't find any info as to whether I can do so or not. Any feedback would be truly appreciate, thanks in advance.
Activity: 6
I think the developers playing peek a boo is an extremely ill advised strategy. Its amateurish and harms their own interest. You can be anonymous and yet deliver some solid updates, guidance and foster a community around your project.

Their idea is good and yes their finishing around the project is not great. I have even written to them to help them polish their marketing on the site and announcements, to remove grammatical errors and generally better the language. They have not responded, shame.

As a test exercise, lets assume they are playing the usual crypto con, then even in that category they are really stupid. I mean , you can easily take this project to a $100M market cap with some genuine effort, hand over the development to "the community" and then exit with millions without all the scorn. A pass the buck par excellence.

So lets hope that they are reading this and actually broaden their horizons, and set higher goals.

Exactly, you know what that screams?
Honest Devs.

No one else would do a scam like this. Which is why I think the chance of a exit scam is low - 30% or less.

Too early to say honest as we have not seen even screenshots of a product.

I seriously cannot understand why they are so stupid in terms of not even updating their fan base...
I think the developers playing peek a boo is an extremely ill advised strategy. Its amateurish and harms their own interest. You can be anonymous and yet deliver some solid updates, guidance and foster a community around your project.

Their idea is good and yes their finishing around the project is not great. I have even written to them to help them polish their marketing on the site and announcements, to remove grammatical errors and generally better the language. They have not responded, shame.

As a test exercise, lets assume they are playing the usual crypto con, then even in that category they are really stupid. I mean , you can easily take this project to a $100M market cap with some genuine effort, hand over the development to "the community" and then exit with millions without all the scorn. A pass the buck par excellence.

So lets hope that they are reading this and actually broaden their horizons, and set higher goals.

Exactly, you know what that screams?
Honest Devs.

No one else would do a scam like this. Which is why I think the chance of a exit scam is low - 30% or less.

We need to separate emotion from reality of mass hysteria. Every other Ethereum named token was in the $0.1 - $3 range and so will this one be.

There are coins out there with much less social media presence and not even websites with $10M market caps.

The market has a mind of its own and it will buy this coin at the next upsurge in crypto. Mark my words on it.

Thats a good backup plan.
Even if the Devs dont deliver (im thinking that is possible but chances are 30% or so), then you can still recover your investment at least by holding.
We need to separate emotion from reality of mass hysteria. Every other Ethereum named token was in the $0.1 - $3 range and so will this one be.

There are coins out there with much less social media presence and not even websites with $10M market caps.

The market has a mind of its own and it will buy this coin at the next upsurge in crypto. Mark my words on it.
Activity: 9
Yes, there are obvious concerns about this project like lack of github activity, going on 3 weeks social media silence, incomplete whitepaper, grammar errors on website, lack of contact info for team, etc. But I’ve made the decision to go down with this ship no matter what happens. I’m okay with potentially losing all the money I’ve invested in this if it means avoiding the risk of missing the boat. Selling now to preserve a fraction of my investment only to see the team follow through with delivering a successful product and the price skyrocket would be something I’d regret  for the rest of my life. You guys that have been here for months have said you’ve seen this team deliver time and again. I believe we’re going to see the successful release of SAaS soon. Until then, HODL!!!

Honestly. If you look at the course of the project, you will not see any changes. No news and updates. That you have to buy on etherdelta is already a total stillbirth. I do not see any potential here.
Yes, there are obvious concerns about this project like lack of github activity, going on 3 weeks social media silence, incomplete whitepaper, grammar errors on website, lack of contact info for team, etc. But I’ve made the decision to go down with this ship no matter what happens. I’m okay with potentially losing all the money I’ve invested in this if it means avoiding the risk of missing the boat. Selling now to preserve a fraction of my investment only to see the team follow through with delivering a successful product and the price skyrocket would be something I’d regret  for the rest of my life. You guys that have been here for months have said you’ve seen this team deliver time and again. I believe we’re going to see the successful release of SAaS soon. Until then, HODL!!!

Damn, bro.
So beautiful.  Cry

You make me wanna buy more.  Cool
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
I posted a poll on twitter ...
That way we might ask some extra attention for egas :-)

https://twitter.com/Coin_Fool
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I think it will definitely be successful. This is not easy.   They are really working hard.  EthGas target 5 $ for 1.quarter 2018. Those who do not believe this, they always lose.

Out of curiosity, where do you see this project by the end of 2018?

If it all goes to plan I don't see why it can't reach 10-15$

Tree-Fidy.
Activity: 5
I think it will definitely be successful. This is not easy.   They are really working hard.  EthGas target 5 $ for 1.quarter 2018. Those who do not believe this, they always lose.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 152
Pages:
Jump to: