Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 3. (Read 7518 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The platform itself will be launched at the end of 2019, we will have to wait for this time.
Hardly we will see the launch of platform GoldenFever in 2019. In Q3 there will be a beta launch. Then the testing period. And only then the commercial launch of the platform. Most likely it will be Q1 2020.
Activity: 64
This project does not give a shit about even maintaining their Discord properly. I would stay away.
And how should they support Discord? Communicate there and everything will be fine. Discord is primarily a platform for communication.
By the way, the discord is now very popular, even higher than Skype itself, and there you can always call without problems
Activity: 51
This project does not give a shit about even maintaining their Discord properly. I would stay away.
And how should they support Discord? Communicate there and everything will be fine. Discord is primarily a platform for communication.
Activity: 65
This is probably the most significant fact that the modern market will never give you a 100 percent guarantee in a project for profit.
100% guarantee you will not give anyone or where. even in a swiss bank. Then what to say about cryptocurrency ...
Activity: 80
And who in the world of cryptocurrency now will show you an honest project? here only at your own risk
Investing in cryptocurrency is a very high risk operation. You need to be morally prepared for this.
Activity: 60

Using Smart contacts is honesty and transparency, anyone has access to information.

I would like to see how it will work in practice. In General, the draft GoldenFever is not bad, but it needs to be finalized.

The platform itself will be launched at the end of 2019, we will have to wait for this time.
Activity: 76

Using Smart contacts is honesty and transparency, anyone has access to information.

I would like to see how it will work in practice. In General, the draft GoldenFever is not bad, but it needs to be finalized.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Do you guarantee the honesty and transparency of the results of lotteries and games?

Activity: 4
Activity: 210
Do you guarantee the honesty and transparency of the results of lotteries and games?

And who in the world of cryptocurrency now will show you an honest project? here only at your own risk
This is probably the most significant fact that the modern market will never give you a 100 percent guarantee in a project for profit.
Activity: 224

Activity: 182
It is necessary to take into account the fact that the first does not mean a winner, it all depends on the quality and performance, you can produce a raw product that no one will even use
Gaming platforms are gaining popularity around the world, is it possible that the finished platform will not use?

Perhaps not everyone will like it, and the idea should be implemented to the very end.
Activity: 62
Activity: 67
It is necessary to take into account the fact that the first does not mean a winner, it all depends on the quality and performance, you can produce a raw product that no one will even use
Gaming platforms are gaining popularity around the world, is it possible that the finished platform will not use?
Activity: 179
Only there is a nuance in the fact that there is a lot of gambling now, that is high competition
Most of the projects are under development and have no solution ready. Those who manage to make their platforms first will gain a competitive advantage in the decentralized gambling market.
Activity: 64
You can sell, just if the project is really good, then people just tell the rest, let's call it “word of mouth”
By the way, this is the main way to disseminate information about crypto projects and cryptocurrency in general. Mostly people talk to each other in private conversations.
In general, a very good option is to hold consultations and presentations for living people, so the best information comes
I have watched this many times, as the teams conducted smart presentations for the target audience, after which there were good investments in the project Cool
Activity: 56
As for me, the very idea of the project still solves, even if there is minimal advertising, you can still have popularity
Considering that at a cost of about 10,000 dollars for 1 masternode, every weekly, the amount of masternode increases by 20 masternods, I think that this GoldenFever project is quite popular!
If you constantly buy, then this is a really good sign, it means that people are interested and it makes sense to develop it further
Activity: 48
You can sell, just if the project is really good, then people just tell the rest, let's call it “word of mouth”
By the way, this is the main way to disseminate information about crypto projects and cryptocurrency in general. Mostly people talk to each other in private conversations.
In general, a very good option is to hold consultations and presentations for living people, so the best information comes
Activity: 34
As for me, the very idea of the project still solves, even if there is minimal advertising, you can still have popularity
Considering that at a cost of about 10,000 dollars for 1 masternode, every weekly, the amount of masternode increases by 20 masternods, I think that this GoldenFever project is quite popular!
Activity: 74
Show me at least one project that can be on the market for a long time without marketing, there are simply no such projects.
No wonder there is a saying: advertising is the engine of commerce! Without advertising it is impossible to sell anything at all.
Pages:
Jump to: