Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 8. (Read 7518 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
But in any case, this buyer will have its customers, I am sure that they already exist.
Now many new investors come to the market or those who left the crypto market in 2018 return. So we hope that these people will bring enough money with them to start the pump on the market.
Activity: 74

This uncertainty scares investors, but I believe that the GFR coin is worth buying for speculative purposes.

I would not say that this GFR coin is interesting for traders. The coin has no high volatility. So it is of little interest to traders.
But in any case, this buyer will have its customers, I am sure that they already exist.
Activity: 48
I don’t know, but as for me it’s no need to carry out ICO in such a market at all, there will be little investment
Besides, it seems to me that ICO is already out of fashion (investment fashion). Now everyone has heard the IEO. Everything is just about him and say.
If a lot of people are talking about this, then you need to try it out for this project too, who knows what result it will give
Activity: 64
This is the main mistake of most novice investors. They deliberately deprive themselves of the chances of earning a future token growth.
Many people think that cryptocurrency is fast and easy money. But it is not. People come to this industry and want to become millionaires in a month. but it does not happen.

In addition, many investors believe in the roadmap,  and project whitepaper, so it has this idea of fast money. Many ICOs in theory are a wonder, but they do not even deliver half of what was written on the whitepaper and still have those that deliver nothing.
I don’t know, but as for me it’s no need to carry out ICO in such a market at all, there will be little investment
Activity: 34
I would not say that this GFR coin is interesting for traders. The coin has no high volatility. So it is of little interest to traders.
This GFR coin is not for traders. This is for investors. For those people who invest in masternode. Masternode offers the opportunity to make good money.
Activity: 51

If we take into account that ICO can be extremely unsuccessful, then selling tokens directly on the exchanges is the right decision.

This GoldenFever project did not conduct any ICO or IEO. Here was the classic launch of the network and listing on the exchange.
Activity: 65

If I understood correctly that the administration of the GoldenFever project is not even going to hold ICO, it sells tokens directly through cryptocurrency exchanges.

There was no talk about any ICO. Coins have been sold for a long time, and the number of masternode owners are already several hundred.
Activity: 80
In addition, many investors believe in the roadmap,  and project whitepaper, so it has this idea of fast money. Many ICOs in theory are a wonder, but they do not even deliver half of what was written on the whitepaper and still have those that deliver nothing.
fast money in the crypto market is probably no longer and never will be. Everything develops. The world is changing . The crypto industry is also changing.
Activity: 62

Perhaps you are right, let's see what happens in the end, because now there are no statistics, it is unknown how much money has already been collected.

This uncertainty scares investors, but I believe that the GFR coin is worth buying for speculative purposes.
Activity: 67

If we take into account that ICO can be extremely unsuccessful, then selling tokens directly on the exchanges is the right decision.

Perhaps you are right, let's see what happens in the end, because now there are no statistics, it is unknown how much money has already been collected.
Activity: 60

If I understood correctly that the administration of the GoldenFever project is not even going to hold ICO, it sells tokens directly through cryptocurrency exchanges.

Activity: 76

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
This is the main mistake of most novice investors. They deliberately deprive themselves of the chances of earning a future token growth.
Many people think that cryptocurrency is fast and easy money. But it is not. People come to this industry and want to become millionaires in a month. but it does not happen.

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It is logical that the better the project advertising and increase its popularity, the better in the future will be promotion in the market among competitors
Since the success of this project depends largely on whether people will use the platform. I think it is very important to attract the attention of users to the gaming platform. Every gamer should know about the existence of platform GoldenFever.
So you need to choose the right target audience and start to launch advertising, this is a very good option for the future development of the platform.
There is still such a nuance as a marketer who has to do everything correctly, the further development of the project depends on it, you need to be careful
Activity: 224
It is logical that the better the project advertising and increase its popularity, the better in the future will be promotion in the market among competitors
Since the success of this project depends largely on whether people will use the platform. I think it is very important to attract the attention of users to the gaming platform. Every gamer should know about the existence of platform GoldenFever.
So you need to choose the right target audience and start to launch advertising, this is a very good option for the future development of the platform.
Activity: 182
I still can not fully understand why the GFR token is needed at all, can not do without it?
First of all, GFR is the internal currency of the platform, all holders of this coin will receive bonuses. At least that's the plan.

In general, this is actually a good motivation for those people who keep tokens in their wallet
Activity: 56
Tokens of this project must be kept for at least half a year. Until the release of the beta version of the GoldenFever platform for lotto&games. This should push the price for GFR coin up. This is a great chance to earn.
I do not want to wait for six months, do you think it is possible that the beta version of the platform will appear before the deadline?

Everything is possible, rather soon it depends on the financial situation of the team, the more money, the faster the development will be
Activity: 64

I do not want to wait for six months, do you think it is possible that the beta version of the platform will appear before the deadline?

If there is a rush of new investors, why not? The project has every chance of success, we will observe.

If there is a new stream of investors, this means new finances and project development in the future
Activity: 140

If there is a rush of new investors, why not? The project has every chance of success, we will observe.
Activity: 62
Tokens of this project must be kept for at least half a year. Until the release of the beta version of the GoldenFever platform for lotto&games. This should push the price for GFR coin up. This is a great chance to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: