Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 6. (Read 7518 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Judging from the information from the website of the project, they are planning a listing on the exchange and Yobit and Hitbtc

Yobit exchange has not the best reputation, but the HitBTC exchange is a very serious exchange that can provide a large amount of trading.
I once used the exchange yobit, reviews you are right, not the best, but for new tokens you need
I used Yobit exchange and I don’t understand why there are so many negative reviews about this exchange. He is no better and no worse than most other exchanges.
Activity: 64

Judging from the information from the website of the project, they are planning a listing on the exchange and Yobit and Hitbtc

Yobit exchange has not the best reputation, but the HitBTC exchange is a very serious exchange that can provide a large amount of trading.
I once used the exchange yobit, reviews you are right, not the best, but for new tokens you need
Activity: 51
Activity: 65
Return on investment (ROI) equals 669.50%. This means that the return on investment will be through 55 days.
These numbers sound very good! Honestly, such a high ROI even scares me. How safe is investment with such a high issue of coins?
Activity: 80
Activity: 62

I think that the Yobit exchange is a very good option for listing tokens, there are quite large volumes of trading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 67
Activity: 34
What is the profitability of masternodes GoldenFever now? Does anyone have accurate information? How many GFR coins will I receive daily?
Activity: 51
A lot of altcoins die down and have very short lifespan. If this project has no solid foundation to start with, they will find themselves in the same situation. I don't understand why they use this GoldenFever theme on this project.
If GoldenFever does not launch its platform for lotteries and gambling, then this coin will die like other useless altcoins. I hope that this will not happen!
Activity: 65
I would like to see the official statistics of how many people came into the world of cryptocurrency this year, I think there will be big numbers
So far, cryptocurrencies do not have a total acceptance in the world to wait for a huge number of new investors is meaningless. Now those who left it half a year ago or a year ago are returning to the market.
Activity: 80
Although the market itself has become not with such prices, it still attracts many new users.
Now the prices for most cryptocurrencies are very low. It is very profitable to invest now in GoldenFever or another altcoin, as the price is unlikely to fall, but the chances of growth are very large.
Activity: 67
Throw off please the list of cryptocurrency exchanges which sold the coin GFR  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 76

What security algorithms were used to create the wallet? Where can I find this info?

I think that no one will disclose such secrets to you and it is quite logical.
Activity: 60
The main thing is that the wallet itself has a high level of protection, as there are cases when it is hacked.
What security algorithms were used to create the wallet? Where can I find this info?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I wonder how much time was spent on advertising, so that people bought so many tokens of the company, this is really cool
And imagine what will happen when the platform begins to function? I think that the price per coin and the number of users of the masternodes will increase many times.

What will happen? Global warming, alien invasion, russian expansion to the southern hemisphere. Im not sure whether a potential processing capacity of this coin's smart contract logic can be anywhere near what we were told its gonna be. In all seriousness, nobody reads this form anymore, guys. Not even I. So inflow of new investments ca be as implausible as Hitlers pretense to invade Poland. I dont know if calling it a bad coin even makes sense, Ill just leave it here. This one seems orders of magnitude worse than the worst coin out there.

A lot of altcoins die down and have very short lifespan. If this project has no solid foundation to start with, they will find themselves in the same situation. I don't understand why they use this GoldenFever theme on this project.
Activity: 210
Previously, with one bounty you could just make money, but now as we see everything has changed
This is a normal and expected trend, everyone wants to earn, and cryptocurrencies anyway are gaining popularity more and more!

Although the market itself has become not with such prices, it still attracts many new users.
I would like to see the official statistics of how many people came into the world of cryptocurrency this year, I think there will be big numbers
Activity: 182
Previously, with one bounty you could just make money, but now as we see everything has changed
This is a normal and expected trend, everyone wants to earn, and cryptocurrencies anyway are gaining popularity more and more!

Activity: 224
Did I understand correctly that you have launched your own hardware wallet?
Yes, the wallet has long been tested and launched, you can download it on the project website.

The main thing is that the wallet itself has a high level of protection, as there are cases when it is hacked.
Pages:
Jump to: