Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 4. (Read 7518 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Only there is a nuance in the fact that there is a lot of gambling now, that is high competition
Most of the projects are under development and have no solution ready. Those who manage to make their platforms first will gain a competitive advantage in the decentralized gambling market.
As for me, the very idea of the project still solves, even if there is minimal advertising, you can still have popularity
Activity: 179
First, the project should have a good idea, and then this idea can be promoted in the market.
GoldenFever has a rather interesting idea. Gambling is always a win-win for a project. This topic is always relevant and popular among investors.
Only there is a nuance in the fact that there is a lot of gambling now, that is high competition
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
First, the project should have a good idea, and then this idea can be promoted in the market.
GoldenFever has a rather interesting idea. Gambling is always a win-win for a project. This topic is always relevant and popular among investors.
Activity: 224
This exchange is very good for young projects, they have a pleasant listing and a responsive team.
I think that getting into the HitBTC exchange is not very easy and certainly expensive.
Show me at least one project that can be on the market for a long time without marketing, there are simply no such projects.
Activity: 80
Well, if so many have already bought tokens of the project, then marketing advertising works normally
Can you tell me how many tokens have already been sold, how much money has been collected, where to see the statistics?

What kind of statistics can we talk about if the sale of tokens is carried out through exchanges?
Probably people confuse projects. GoldenFever did not conduct ICO and did not sell tokens. The sale of coins was carried out exclusively through exchanges.
Activity: 60
Well, if so many have already bought tokens of the project, then marketing advertising works normally
Can you tell me how many tokens have already been sold, how much money has been collected, where to see the statistics?

What kind of statistics can we talk about if the sale of tokens is carried out through exchanges?
Activity: 65

Wrong, the technical part is also very important, because without it marketing is an empty phrase.

There must be harmony and balance between product development and marketing. Otherwise, the project is doomed to failure.
Activity: 56

If I knew, I looked it myself, in fact this is awesome information, maybe people wrote already in the topic
Activity: 76
Activity: 64

I think marketing is about everything. If the project has good marketing, then you can count on success.
Wrong, the technical part is also very important, because without it marketing is an empty phrase.

I do not understand what the dispute is about, but I can safely say that the marketing team of the GoldenFever project is working quite actively!

Activity: 182
Excess popularity and advertising will not be superfluous, or you disagree with this?
I think that at the current stage marketing is much more important than technology. So it will be until cryptocurrency will not find real use in society. So you are right - now advertising and marketing are the most important components for the success of a crypto project.
Activity: 140

I think marketing is about everything. If the project has good marketing, then you can count on success.

I do not understand what the dispute is about, but I can safely say that the marketing team of the GoldenFever project is working quite actively!
Activity: 62

Activity: 48
I am also a supporter of strong marketing plans, in the crypto world, advertising solves a lot.
What is important is the project’s marketer, for without it there’s no point in promoting advertising
Activity: 34
Excess popularity and advertising will not be superfluous, or you disagree with this?
I think that at the current stage marketing is much more important than technology. So it will be until cryptocurrency will not find real use in society. So you are right - now advertising and marketing are the most important components for the success of a crypto project.
Activity: 51
I am also a supporter of strong marketing plans, in the crypto world, advertising solves a lot.
Activity: 74
This exchange is very good for young projects, they have a pleasant listing and a responsive team.
I think that getting into the HitBTC exchange is not very easy and certainly expensive.
But if there is money, then I don’t see any reason to feel sorry for listing, because this is the future of the project.
Activity: 67

And so everything is clear, but maybe there are some secrets? What about the bounty program?

this GoldenFever project is quite popular without bounty, airdrop and other generosity programs.
Activity: 60
The most important marketing tool is advertising, or rather advertising to the target audience.
Activity: 65
There are so many other exchanges now, where you can easily trade tokens, but for projects you need to choose the right ones.
Exchange is very important. But this is not the main thing. Need real product development. We are waiting for the beta version of the project GoldenFever.
Pages:
Jump to: