Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 30. (Read 7526 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Has the market gone bad? If you look from the point of view of new projects, then a lot of scams
cheaters always were and will be, nothing can change, with what hand it is a disadvantage, but the cryptocurrency market offers for all new projects the same conditions.

Perhaps in the future there will be some kind of verification of documents, but it is not very legal to ask for personal data.
Activity: 140
Has the market gone bad? If you look from the point of view of new projects, then a lot of scams
cheaters always were and will be, nothing can change, with what hand it is a disadvantage, but the cryptocurrency market offers for all new projects the same conditions.
we all have been looking for cryptomarket growth for a very long time...
something changed. some tokens began to increase their value. This is a good news. I would like other coins to pay a high price.
Of course you want to believe that the crypto market has changed its trend. Investors are very tired of depression which is present on the crypto market for a year and a half.
After a long fall, it is very difficult for the market to recover, but it is real.
Well, as for me it depends on the usual growth, you can restore everything in one day, but everything goes gradually
Activity: 182
Some people told me that this year there will not be such a serious growth, although it turns out they were wrong Roll Eyes
At the moment, there is no serious growth, the situation has improved, but the scale of 2017-2018 is still very far away.

It will be very good when the market can regain its position, but I think this will not be the same as before
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Some people told me that this year there will not be such a serious growth, although it turns out they were wrong Roll Eyes
At the moment, there is no serious growth, the situation has improved, but the scale of 2017-2018 is still very far away.
Activity: 92
something changed. some tokens began to increase their value. This is a good news. I would like other coins to pay a high price.
Of course you want to believe that the crypto market has changed its trend. Investors are very tired of depression which is present on the crypto market for a year and a half.
But as we see now everything is changing a little for the better and there is progress
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

For most investors, it is not so important, Scam project or not, the main thing is to have time to earn on the growth of the price of the token.

And you can earn on cryptocurrency almost always. The main thing is to know when to buy and when to sell your coins.
The current situation in the crypto market gives hope for the beginning of a bullish trend. I think the market has come to life and the crypto pump will start soon. Then people who invest today can expect a good profit!

This coin won't be carried along with the bull market, that's a dumb reason to invest in a stupid coin. Its utterly useless. Doesn't matter how much money they sink into their low-IQ, toolish promotion efforts. Promotion can't make a bad project better. It can only fool idiots into buying it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

For most investors, it is not so important, Scam project or not, the main thing is to have time to earn on the growth of the price of the token.

And you can earn on cryptocurrency almost always. The main thing is to know when to buy and when to sell your coins.
The current situation in the crypto market gives hope for the beginning of a bullish trend. I think the market has come to life and the crypto pump will start soon. Then people who invest today can expect a good profit!

Activity: 51
I'm curious to know how the development of the gaming platform goes? Is there any news on what stage is the development of the GoldenFever project?
Activity: 76
In general, I wonder if in the future there will be a mobile application of this project, since many people play from phones
I read their roadmap, the development of a mobile application will be planned for the future.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Guys what are you here for a detective investigation of "conspiracy theories" staged? Normal project. There are thousands on the forum. I do not see anything to suspect these guys.
Here you are completely right, you can suspect, but you can not directly blame without evidence.

You can suspect any project, but how to understand that this is really a scam project?

Most projects that hire morons like yourself to bump their thread are scams. They have nothing interesting going on with their project so they resort to hiring losers to constantly bump it to the top of the thread. They have no chance of making it in an honest fashion, because they themselves are dishonest, and let's face it, just as stupid as you are.
Activity: 92
Guys what are you here for a detective investigation of "conspiracy theories" staged? Normal project. There are thousands on the forum. I do not see anything to suspect these guys.
Here you are completely right, you can suspect, but you can not directly blame without evidence.

You can suspect any project, but how to understand that this is really a scam project?
Activity: 238
In general, I wonder if in the future there will be a mobile application of this project, since many people play from phones
I agree it will be cool, but it’s expensive and it’s too early to think about it, you must first finish and launch the platform
it makes sense when there are many applications on the platform and there is a choice in what to play
Activity: 210
I agree it will be cool, but it’s expensive and it’s too early to think about it, you must first finish and launch the platform
Activity: 182
Activity: 224
Does the administration of the project GoldenFever should process the ICO in the future? What are the main conditions and limitations?

As for me now it makes no sense to do it with such a market, few will invest there
Activity: 64

It is ridiculous when a person proves that this project is a scam, although nothing is yet known
Activity: 60
Does the administration of the project GoldenFever should process the ICO in the future? What are the main conditions and limitations?
Activity: 62
Is there any news from the administration of GoldenFever, how things are with the beta version?

While there is no news, I think information about the beta version you should look for in the road map.

Sometimes it is easier for a team to make an announcement on a forum and then everything will be easier than to search for this information in a roadmap
Most of the people on the forum like to see information in the thread, so they see what the team does
Pages:
Jump to: