Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 29. (Read 7526 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
On the basis of which platform do you plan to launch your ETH, EOS or Neo project? I've heard that EOS is gaining popularity now.
Activity: 76
What is Project GoldenFever? Is this some kind of game? Or is it a coin for gaming service? Who can explain to me?
GoldenFever is not a game. GoldenFever is a platform for games. The platform will host various games from various developers. As I understand it, most of it will be gambling.
Will there be any age restrictions for gambling? What about KYC?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
What is Project GoldenFever? Is this some kind of game? Or is it a coin for gaming service? Who can explain to me?
This is a gaming platform, independent and promising.
Activity: 65
Sooner or later it will all end and the market will finally be up to par, only one question when?
The market has been depressed for over a year now. Everyone understands that this can not continue for a long time. Sooner or later there will be a trend reversal and growth will begin. The only question is when will it be?
Activity: 51
GoldenFever is not a game. GoldenFever is a platform for games. The platform will host various games from various developers. As I understand it, most of it will be gambling.
Activity: 238

Usually, the price of the token grows after the full launch of the project, and now the price jumps are speculative, they do not reflect reality.

Now the crypto market is in such a state that the price of coins practically does not react to either positive or negative news. The rise or fall is due only to the game of traders.
Sooner or later it will all end and the market will finally be up to par, only one question when?
Activity: 80
I wonder what the project haters will say when the GoldenFever platform is launched and everything will be okay for the project?
Activity: 67

I think that many investors of this project are waiting for the moment when platform GoldenFever will be launched. When people start using it the price of tokens and coins will grow many times.
Usually, the price of the token grows after the full launch of the project, and now the price jumps are speculative, they do not reflect reality.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Sounds very cool! I think that such news should contribute to the popularization of this GoldenFever project among users.

Dude, you quoted initial post in this thread and your only other posts have been mindless drivel bumping this shit project. I wonder if whatever moron hired you thinks they're getting their money's worth. I hope not or else they're even dumber than I suspected.

GoldenFever - This is fair wins,fair rewards supported by Etherium and Waves Smart Contracts!
We are building a whole ecosystem Game platform that would give game developers all the advantages of using smart contracts and blockchain.
Firstly we have a strong experienced blockchain developers team that will develop our own games, meanwhile, other developers could use our platform to list their blockchain based games.
Secondly our economic model: 30% of the platform’s earnings will be aimed at maintaining the liquidity of the coin GFR[/b][/size][/font]
Sounds very cool! I think that such news should contribute to the popularization of this GoldenFever project among users.
Activity: 62
Is there any news from the administration of GoldenFever, how things are with the beta version?

While there is no news, I think information about the beta version you should look for in the road map.

The beta version will be ready for testing in q3 2019. Information on this is available on the website.
Looking forward to Ju this event, a beta version is needed to boost investor confidence in the project
Activity: 60
Is there any news from the administration of GoldenFever, how things are with the beta version?

While there is no news, I think information about the beta version you should look for in the road map.

The beta version will be ready for testing in q3 2019. Information on this is available on the website.
Activity: 76
look friends..!!
Best moment in week end i hope the price GFR incres bay by day
https://i.imgur.com/f5eCaLO.png
It's nice to see when your investment brings you profit. Our community hopes that the price of GFR will grow in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
look friends..!!
Best moment in week end i hope the price GFR incres bay by day
Activity: 182
we all have been looking for cryptomarket growth for a very long time...
something changed. some tokens began to increase their value. This is a good news. I would like other coins to pay a high price.
Of course you want to believe that the crypto market has changed its trend. Investors are very tired of depression which is present on the crypto market for a year and a half.
Probably soon there will be a year, as the cryptocurrency market is at the bottom, although the other day it showed growth, but such a minimum
They promised a big growth in the market in 2019, nobody really knows how it will be, but I really hope that this moment will come soon
Activity: 182
something changed. some tokens began to increase their value. This is a good news. I would like other coins to pay a high price.
Of course you want to believe that the crypto market has changed its trend. Investors are very tired of depression which is present on the crypto market for a year and a half.
Probably soon there will be a year, as the cryptocurrency market is at the bottom, although the other day it showed growth, but such a minimum
Activity: 224

For most investors, it is not so important, Scam project or not, the main thing is to have time to earn on the growth of the price of the token.

And you can earn on cryptocurrency almost always. The main thing is to know when to buy and when to sell your coins.
The current situation in the crypto market gives hope for the beginning of a bullish trend. I think the market has come to life and the crypto pump will start soon. Then people who invest today can expect a good profit!

We'll wait, maybe the other tokens will grow in value, everything takes time and more patience
Activity: 50
Has the market gone bad? If you look from the point of view of new projects, then a lot of scams
cheaters always were and will be, nothing can change, with what hand it is a disadvantage, but the cryptocurrency market offers for all new projects the same conditions.

Well, the fact that there are a lot of scam projects on the market, I agree, only this has long been struggling with all this, and they are becoming more and more Grin
Pages:
Jump to: