Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 28. (Read 7526 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
In my memory, virtually no startup related to gambling, after the completion of the ICO and the collection of money did not work. The idea is not bad, but the fact that this project will continue to function makes me skeptical. I can not now safely invest in such projects, looking back at previous experiences. Well, let's see what happens.
I also don’t know the projects that made the platform for gambling, but for gamers there was one very successful project by Chimaera. Now they are called Xaya. Everything is very good there. Several games have already been released on this platform. So not all projects that are planning to work in the gaming industry are scammers.
This is now relevant, since the games take up a small part in our lives, because all people love to spend their time with pleasure
Activity: 50
In my memory, virtually no startup related to gambling, after the completion of the ICO and the collection of money did not work. The idea is not bad, but the fact that this project will continue to function makes me skeptical. I can not now safely invest in such projects, looking back at previous experiences. Well, let's see what happens.
Everyone decides for himself where to invest, because nobody forces anyone, but with gambling you need to have experience on your outstretched hand, but this does not mean that this is a scam project
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
I would generally do for the game theme mandatory verification, as gambling games should be for adults
I know that the crypto community has a very negative attitude towards various checks of identification of the person (KYC). Besides, I think that anyone who wanted to deceive the system would deceive it.
Because their documents are simply then sold on the market, and most people are against it.
Activity: 65
I would generally do for the game theme mandatory verification, as gambling games should be for adults
I know that the crypto community has a very negative attitude towards various checks of identification of the person (KYC). Besides, I think that anyone who wanted to deceive the system would deceive it.
Activity: 80
I also don’t know the projects that made the platform for gambling, but for gamers there was one very successful project by Chimaera. Now they are called Xaya. Everything is very good there. Several games have already been released on this platform. So not all projects that are planning to work in the gaming industry are scammers.
Activity: 483
Merit: 107
nvzntoken.com
Activity: 182
What is Project GoldenFever? Is this some kind of game? Or is it a coin for gaming service? Who can explain to me?
GoldenFever is not a game. GoldenFever is a platform for games. The platform will host various games from various developers. As I understand it, most of it will be gambling.
Will there be any age restrictions for gambling? What about KYC?

Activity: 210
I am interested in the project as a potential investor, do you give any guarantees that my investment will not bring a loss?

I do not expect someone will give guarantees, you have to understand that your profit depends partly on the General situation on the crypto-currency market.

Most likely, the profit depends not only on the market, but on the project itself, whether it will pay tokens, that’s where the question is
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
This coin is a babble of lather sliding down ur back like a parasite looking to settle around kidney area. Having this coin in ur portfolio is the way to question ur sanity as an investor. Even unwary folks wont buy in as they chiefly arrive to this place to chat and farm posts rather than trade. These days most misery-stricken rats lack money for food, and investments is something very distant to talk about.

Congratulations, this is the best post this thread has seen. I laughed. You would hope these morons mumbling back-and-forth to each other about nothing are farming posts, but its even worse than that, they are hired to bump this thread, and they're likely all owned by the same individual (or 2 to 3 people, maximum).

None of these people ever had any intention of investing in this shitshow of a project, they simply get paid to have extremely fake, forced conversations with themselves. This is how it works if you're interested:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/russian-bump-bot-ring-wmerit-abusers-exposed-5120454

Notice some of the accounts mentioned are bumping this thread, even though I wrote up my summary before they started spamming here. No project that stoops so low as to hire this service will ever be successful, and I'm willing to bet the majority of them are outright scams (including this one).
Activity: 224
This coin is a babble of lather sliding down ur back like a parasite looking to settle around kidney area. Having this coin in ur portfolio is the way to question ur sanity as an investor. Even unwary folks wont buy in as they chiefly arrive to this place to chat and farm posts rather than trade. These days most misery-stricken rats lack money for food, and investments is something very distant to talk about.
Everywhere there are people both rich and poor, everyone finds his niche in this world and follows it
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Activity: 64
Yes, for example, someone trades on these waves, it’s profitable why not, but you can also invest in other projects.
On these waves, as you say, people make a fortune. I know a few successful traders who have an excellent income from trading cryptocurrency on exchanges.
But still in trading and luck, too, should be, here you can both earn money and all of them to pull
Activity: 65
Yes, for example, someone trades on these waves, it’s profitable why not, but you can also invest in other projects.
On these waves, as you say, people make a fortune. I know a few successful traders who have an excellent income from trading cryptocurrency on exchanges.
Activity: 50
What is Project GoldenFever? Is this some kind of game? Or is it a coin for gaming service? Who can explain to me?
GoldenFever is not a game. GoldenFever is a platform for games. The platform will host various games from various developers. As I understand it, most of it will be gambling.
Thanks for your reply. How do you assess the prospects of this GoldenFever project? Have you washed the investment in this project or is it too late?
I think it's never too late to invest in a project, the main thing is to have personal motivation and final expectations from the project.
Activity: 182
I am interested in the project as a potential investor, do you give any guarantees that my investment will not bring a loss?

I do not expect someone will give guarantees, you have to understand that your profit depends partly on the General situation on the crypto-currency market.

Activity: 80
Thanks for your reply. How do you assess the prospects of this GoldenFever project? Have you washed the investment in this project or is it too late?
Activity: 140

Activity: 179
You are right, this is a platform where so many games of different game categories will be collected, there will be as much diversity as possible
Activity: 62
Activity: 67
On the basis of which platform do you plan to launch your ETH, EOS or Neo project? I've heard that EOS is gaining popularity now.

If gambling prevails then it seems to me that it is more expedient to consider the variant with EOS. This is a more promising platform. I think that it makes sense for the team GoldenFever to build its platform based on the EOS blockchain.
Most gaming platforms create on EOS because EOS has fast transactions and small fees.
Pages:
Jump to: