Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 25. (Read 7564 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I recently learned about this project, so I would like to know how the project is progressing, how successful it is in its development.
There is development but not as fast as I would like ... The platform for games has not yet been launched. The team says that while it is engaged in negotiations with other game projects.
Negotiations are also an important process, and I hope that they will be successful.
Activity: 80
I recently learned about this project, so I would like to know how the project is progressing, how successful it is in its development.
There is development but not as fast as I would like ... The platform for games has not yet been launched. The team says that while it is engaged in negotiations with other game projects.
Activity: 64
It’s hard to promote just an idea on the market ... Now there are over 4000 projects on the market. They all somehow resemble each other ... We need unique pieces, unique ideas and unique realization!
I do not argue with you, I also believe that new projects should bring new technologies, especially with regard to security.

If we consider that cybersecurity is almost in the first place, then you need to think very well about it
Activity: 74
Well, as we see the project is moving in the market, perhaps not as fast as we would like, but have time to do it.
We will wait for clearer updates from the team, perhaps even screenshots will be Grin
Activity: 56
Well, as we see the project is moving in the market, perhaps not as fast as we would like, but have time to do it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

For me, profit is important first of all, having experience in cryptocurrencies, I came to the conclusion that the technical part of the project has nothing to do with the pricing policy of their token.

By the way, you're absolutely right. I have seen many times how investors and traders react to news that is not confirmed from the technical side

All technical updates must be documented, I personally see it as a situation.
Activity: 48
So far, we see only the marketing promotion of the project, the search for partners, agreements with the exchanges, but the technical part is still quiet.

I think in the future the technical part will often appear in project updates, or there will simply be a big post that the team has been working on.
For me, profit is important first of all, having experience in cryptocurrencies, I came to the conclusion that the technical part of the project has nothing to do with the pricing policy of their token.

most likely the price policy of the token depends only on advertising, the more of it, the more often they will sell the token on the stock exchanges
Activity: 210

By the way, you're absolutely right. I have seen many times how investors and traders react to news that is not confirmed from the technical side

I agree, you need to keep an eye on this, the update should all be rational.
Activity: 140

Activity: 60
So far, we see only the marketing promotion of the project, the search for partners, agreements with the exchanges, but the technical part is still quiet.

I think in the future the technical part will often appear in project updates, or there will simply be a big post that the team has been working on.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

You're not even doing any advertising though. You're driving people away. People look at you and your many alt accounts posting mindless garbage in order to bump this thread and they think "wow, this looks like a scam, I better stay away."

Really this project shot themselves in the foot by hiring you.

I was surprise to see the number of new post for this project and this is making the project looks so desperate for attention.

Hiring this auto bump bots for their ANN thread is a one way ticket to scam bin.
Most likely, such growth as in 2017 will not be already, or it will be higher, although everything can be
Where did you get this information? The cryptocurrency market is unstable, it is subject to rapid growth or fall. But what does that have to do with GFR?

Market indirectly affect the pricing policy of the token GFR, obviously.
Activity: 182
Most likely, such growth as in 2017 will not be already, or it will be higher, although everything can be
Where did you get this information? The cryptocurrency market is unstable, it is subject to rapid growth or fall. But what does that have to do with GFR?

And unless the market grows, then the remaining tokens also rise in price, the main thing is that the token be on the exchange
Activity: 67
Activity: 179

Activity: 60
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
It’s hard to promote just an idea on the market ... Now there are over 4000 projects on the market. They all somehow resemble each other ... We need unique pieces, unique ideas and unique realization!
I do not argue with you, I also believe that new projects should bring new technologies, especially with regard to security.

Does GoldenFever make any innovative breakthroughs in the field of security?
Activity: 140
Activity: 210
Now there are a lot of projects on the market, I agree, the competition is high, but the leaders are those who spend the most time on advertising and developing their own chips.
Compete with market leaders is very difficult. But leaders were not always leaders either. Most of the top projects also once considered a scam and unpromising projects.
You can just look at the market leaders and take an idea from them, and then make your new chips with their finished idea, I think so many people do
Pages:
Jump to: