Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 51. (Read 7555 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Don't you think that the mass introduction of the blockchain will solve many of the problems facing modern society and modern civilization?
Quite possible. I'd like to hope so. However, for the time being, cryptocurrencies have a local application for stock speculation or for game services like GoldenFever.
Now the blockchain system is used wherever possible, in a few years it will turn into real life
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Don't you think that the mass introduction of the blockchain will solve many of the problems facing modern society and modern civilization?
Quite possible. I'd like to hope so. However, for the time being, cryptocurrencies have a local application for stock speculation or for game services like GoldenFever.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
There are really quite a lot of places where you can pay by cryptocrrency and that’s awesome
This process is only gaining momentum. I am sure that after a couple of years, having in your mobile wallets with cryptocurrency you can pay in any place of the world.
Why go far if there are various online services where people sell everything for cryptocurrency
Activity: 50
You're right! Only it is not clear when this will happen ... maybe in a year, or maybe in 100 years. But the fact that cryptocurrency will replace the current money is a fact.
The banking sector is very actively trying to oppose the ideas of liberalitarianism that underlie the idea of cryptocurrency. It seems to me that further scenario development is waiting for us: either the bankers will strangle the crypto industry or take it under control.
It is not at all profitable for them to kill a cryptocurrency, it is always better to do a common thing with them, because there are a lot of people who use this platform.
Activity: 224
Who knows when it will be, I don’t believe anything already, what people say, I follow the whole situation
Do not despair. I think that everything will work out. Many analysts say that we have reached the bottom and ahead of us is waiting for the rising cost of crypto assets.
I wonder when all this will be, I hope not in a few years) I think the next month will change something
Activity: 76
You're right! Only it is not clear when this will happen ... maybe in a year, or maybe in 100 years. But the fact that cryptocurrency will replace the current money is a fact.
The banking sector is very actively trying to oppose the ideas of liberalitarianism that underlie the idea of cryptocurrency. It seems to me that further scenario development is waiting for us: either the bankers will strangle the crypto industry or take it under control.
Activity: 74
The fact that cryptocurrency is becoming more and more densely entering our daily life is no secret to anyone. I think that many understand that the issue of legalization of cryptocurrency and the full adoption of their humanity is just a matter of time.
That this happens is a fact. The only question is how long it will take for it ... maybe 5 years ... maybe 10 years ... or maybe 50 years ...
Now at this stage there is no point in legalizing a cryptocurrency, its rate will become even lower than it is in the market.
Activity: 77
The fact that cryptocurrency is becoming more and more densely entering our daily life is no secret to anyone. I think that many understand that the issue of legalization of cryptocurrency and the full adoption of their humanity is just a matter of time.
That this happens is a fact. The only question is how long it will take for it ... maybe 5 years ... maybe 10 years ... or maybe 50 years ...
Activity: 182

At first it seemed for me that it really matters, but EOS failed my expectations and to be honest I am no longer believe in it 
In general, I was disappointed in all the projects that positioned themselves as competitors of Ethereum. Now I understand that no one has a chance. Therefore, I support the choice of developers GoldenFever as a platform for this project - the platform Ethereum.
I think that Ethereum went down right because of so many tokens based on it’s platform. Some of them were scams and that’s why now it has not the best reputation
Most likely they did a lot of forks of ether, which is why it affects the price, well, a lot of new altcoins
Activity: 116
In some countries, gambling is completely prohibited, so I have a question, does GoldenFever have any licenses or permits for gaming activities?
 Well, in General, the project is promising, but it is necessary to clarify the legal details. Grin

A very good question, it is very important in this industry, because without a license really big players can avoid this gaming platform. Personally for me it is not so important question, the main thing is a respectful attitude to their players.
Activity: 114
In some countries, gambling is completely prohibited, so I have a question, does GoldenFever have any licenses or permits for gaming activities?
 Well, in General, the project is promising, but it is necessary to clarify the legal details. Grin
Activity: 350

I think that Ethereum went down right because of so many tokens based on it’s platform. Some of them were scams and that’s why now it has not the best reputation
No, Ethereum just inferior to other platforms for technical harakteristikam.

Platform ETH is the number one this is not to argue hard. I do not see any special competitors.
Activity: 116

No, Ethereum just inferior to other platforms for technical harakteristikam.
Activity: 392

At first it seemed for me that it really matters, but EOS failed my expectations and to be honest I am no longer believe in it 
In general, I was disappointed in all the projects that positioned themselves as competitors of Ethereum. Now I understand that no one has a chance. Therefore, I support the choice of developers GoldenFever as a platform for this project - the platform Ethereum.
Activity: 69
Who knows when it will be, I don’t believe anything already, what people say, I follow the whole situation
Do not despair. I think that everything will work out. Many analysts say that we have reached the bottom and ahead of us is waiting for the rising cost of crypto assets.
Activity: 84

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Cryptoccurency is a kind of breakthrough of our century and personally I believe it will make a lot of improvements in our daily lives
But so far, unfortunately, this has not happened. Today cryptocurrency is a high-risk financial asset.
Cannot but agree with you. Crypto market is almost empty these days and investors continue to lose money
This is because no one expected such a deep and long correction. But we all know that the fall of the market is always growing. Therefore, all losses of investors will be reimbursed at the next crypto pump.
Activity: 112
The ETH platform is the most popular, but not the most efficient, EOS is faster and the Commission is smaller.
I think that EOS has no chance to fully compete with Ethereum. EOS, NEO and other is just an attempt to repeat the success of Ethereum. they offer nothing new.
Activity: 84
The ETH platform is the most popular, but not the most efficient, EOS is faster and the Commission is smaller.
I think that EOS has no chance to fully compete with Ethereum. EOS, NEO and other is just an attempt to repeat the success of Ethereum. they offer nothing new.
You look at the number of projects that run on the platform of Ethereum and look at the number of projects that are running on other platforms ... There is no point in discussing. Ethereum is the absolute leader. To date, no project represents any serious competition for Ethereum.
Activity: 89
Pages:
Jump to: